Home
Posted By: ChanceD Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
Giving my friend, who is a die hard Remington 700 fan advice to buy the Bergara Woodsman. This friend owns many Remingtons and was looking at his third CDL, this one in 7mm Rem magnum when I stepped in. I think I’ve got him convinced on the Bergara in 7mm mag, please give me your advice, am I doing him a solid or not?
Posted By: Travis13 Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
Solid
Posted By: Jim_Knight Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
Soild, I have a friend who is a novice shooter and handloader. He bought a B-14 on sale in 7mm Rem Mag. He is shooting several bullet weights under an inch...already! He is an astute learning, sure, but that's still impressive!
Posted By: Remington280 Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
Pretty solid rifle, the stock needs refined for sure. Excellent customer service.
Posted By: ChanceD Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
That’s what I’m wanting to hear. Thank you!
Posted By: moosemike Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/18/19
Way better than the Timber. I bought the Timber and it felt like carrying a 2x4 around. Chunky is the word that comes to mind
Posted By: centershot Re: Bergara woodsman or ? - 11/19/19
Love mine in 6.5CM. Trigger is the only slight complaint that I have. It has just a touch of creep if you are really getting picky. Very accurate. If I don't get a 1/2" group or two each time at the range, the wind was howling. 700's done right in my opinion. (Yes I have owned several 700's)
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire