Home
Looking for Scope rings on my LH Zastava Mini Mauser that look better than my Weaver Rings. Something retro?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
KK,

You might check out the Burris Zee rings. I always thought they looked a little cleaner than the Weavers. That being said, I like Weaver rings. Not the prettiest, but they've always held up well for me.

Mart
Mart, I have a set will try them. Looking for older cleaner lines not blocky. Like the look of the old
Leupold Detacho. But alas no bases for them.
Redfield I believe made a base for the mini-Mauser at one time.

PennDog
Nice little rifle!

What is the story on it?
Put a different scope on the rifle with better Weaver rings old proven Redfield 1 x 4 with neatly tapered duplex style reticle. Scope has been on a 375 H&H and a 308 always worked well. So took it out of retirement.

Rifle is a LH Zastava 223, Mini Mauser factory stock, redone nice wood under the old wood, added forend and grip cap, Dan in Fairbanks extended bolt handle.

Never could love the Leupold 3 x 9 compact will list it soon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Very cool. Wouldn’t have guessed it was a factory stock.
Kurt,

I might have something at home. I will be back the end of next week and I’ll check.
Thanks, Mark

Marts looking for a xtra LH Mini Mauser action if you have one.
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Thanks, Mark

Marts looking for a xtra LH Mini Mauser action if you have one.

I've got a few RH ones if you want to come out of the dark side.
KK,
I went S&K w/ low rings on my mini mauser and it’s a tidy look. Had to get past the phone lady to make it clear that a mk x mini mauser is different than a small ring, but it is a stocked size for them, we got it done.
Talley steel? Will check if they make them.

mini bases
© 24hourcampfire