Home
I bought a used Accumark in December as a backup bean field rifle. I have put 60+ rounds thru it since then. It weighs 7.3 lbs(bare rifle) with a pretty decent barrel contour. It's probably the most consistently accurate rifle I have ever owned. When I took it hunting I purchased 2 boxes of WB barnes 80 TTSX, shoots them like no tomorrow, have shot 100 grain I guess hornady factory loads as well. . Who owns one and what type of game have they taken with it? Its so light and handy thinking Mule Deer and antelope out west, Whitetail where rifles are allowed.
I have always wanted to dabble with the 240 Wby. One of these days I will buy one in a Vanguard, or some such. Ideal Whitetail, Antelope type rifle.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I have always wanted to dabble with the 240 Wby. One of these days I will buy one in a Vanguard, or some such. Ideal Whitetail, Antelope type rifle.

One thing I have to do is shoot all my factory ammo and reload for this rifle. I am not thrilled with factory choices other then the 100 grain partition. Recoil non existent for me.
It's just a skinnier .25/06, except the ammo costs a LOT more. Whatever you'd do with the .25, you can do with the .24. Your choice, which I won't quibble with. I've got a cousin with a .243 WSSM, it kills deer just as dead as his previous .243s or 6mm Remington.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
It's just a skinnier .25/06, except the ammo costs a LOT more. Whatever you'd do with the .25, you can do with the .24. Your choice, which I won't quibble with. I've got a cousin with a .243 WSSM, it kills deer just as dead as his previous .243s or 6mm Remington.

Kinda shocked at ammo prices. They have cut prices on Weatherby ammo plus you end up with Norma brass grin

If your going to look to improve accuracy by hand loading it would be a waste of time, it is that accurate. Just not happy with the factory bullet selection.
I wonโ€™t ever hunt mule deer with mine again. Simply put, its the finest antelope cartridge out there, it wasn't designed to handle big bucks in rut.
I am having Wby custom shop building me a mkv BACKCOUNTRY 240 bee. 1 to 7.7 twist I believe is the new twist. 5.7 lbs. I can get 3400 fps with a 100 nosler partitions with my old accuguard. I will be trying some heavier ones with this one
i owned one. and some weatherby brass and some dies. at the end of the day, best thing about it was the name.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
? Its so light and handy thinking Mule Deer and antelope out west, Whitetail where rifles are allowed.

The 240 is a wicked little round and will handle Mule Deer, Antelope and Whitetail superbly. Not sure what the heck Sakohunter 264 is thinking, but If he can't quickly dispatch a Muley or a "big buck in a rut" with a 240, he's not doing something right.

I love my 240. It's an accurate little sucker and just whacks the snot out of game. I use mine here in Central Tx for Axis, Whitetail, Hogs and Coyotes. My go to load utilizes RL-26 and a 95 gr NBT at 3450. I use it for everything.

My son just killed his first deer with my 240, a young Axis buck, a few weeks ago. The shot was 211 yds off a shooting stick, from inside a pop up blind. Dropped him right where he stood. Pretty good shot, especially given the conditions. I was proud of him. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just before the moment of truth. I had buck fever worse than he did! Ha!
Schit Rifle.

Schit Chambering

Schit brass.

Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy the Haybale & Crockett "Adventures",on the inside of the fence. Hint. Laughing!

A 243 Kreedmire smokes everything cited,simply due mechanics and brassly splendors. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.....................
Fuuck just when I thought you finally ate one.... grin
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
I wonโ€™t ever hunt mule deer with mine again. Simply put, its the finest antelope cartridge out there, it wasn't designed to handle big bucks in rut.

What happened?
Originally Posted by Judman
Fuuck just when I thought you finally ate one.... grin

One day. Probably going to be taken out by a CF member who hates him that much. He is a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Fotis
I am having Wby custom shop building me a mkv BACKCOUNTRY 240 bee. 1 to 7.7 twist I believe is the new twist. 5.7 lbs. I can get 3400 fps with a 100 nosler partitions with my old accuguard. I will be trying some heavier ones with this one

Post some pics when you get it .
I've had good results with the 95gr Partitions on deer and hogs here in S Georgia.
You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy Fhuqktards swoonin' Dog Schit and Goat Fhuqks,to obliviously quantify their STUPIDITY. Hint.

Purty "exciting" to have shot a Schit Rifle,with Schit Brass and Schit Boolits a "whopping" 60 times! With "luck",she'll dangle pictures of the parcel and go Full Retard,by simply trying her hardest. Though her Lady Friend is shooting Partition Parachutes into Paper. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the Perpetual HILARITY,of you Droolers doing your best. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I've had good results with the 95gr Partitions on deer and hogs here in S Georgia.

Good to know. What ranges have they been shot at?
Not too far here, but up at our place in PA, I've taken ground hogs ~350 yards.
Oh my...now Dumb and DUMBER are gonna give Boolits and Ballistics a whirl,with their Drool Bibs fully fitted. Hint. Congratulations?!?

WhoreHey!,maybe extoll how you got 'er "set up",with them bitchin' .343 GI BC's and how you align POA/POI intersections,with Flame Thrown Ping Pong Balls. Mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk,if you try. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting more .243" bores in a single outing,than you two CLUELESS Fhuqktards have in your "life". Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things funnier,than Fhuqktards swoonin' L/A Goat Fhuqks,wearing schit RPM and flingin' the bottom of the barrel Ping Pong balls,outta SCHIT brass,as their Swan Song. Hint. Re-LAUGHING!

Oooopsie! Google it all. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon a S/A CRUSHING your Pipe Dreams,as you pair of Fhuqktards,deftly negotiate to Out Retard one another,with your Drool Chronicles. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Originally Posted by wbyfan1
? Its so light and handy thinking Mule Deer and antelope out west, Whitetail where rifles are allowed.

The 240 is a wicked little round and will handle Mule Deer, Antelope and Whitetail superbly. Not sure what the heck Sakohunter 264 is thinking, but If he can't quickly dispatch a Muley or a "big buck in a rut" with a 240, he's not doing something right.

I love my 240. It's an accurate little sucker and just whacks the snot out of game. I use mine here in Central Tx for Axis, Whitetail, Hogs and Coyotes. My go to load utilizes RL-26 and a 95 gr NBT at 3450. I use it for everything.

My son just killed his first deer with my 240, a young Axis buck, a few weeks ago. The shot was 211 yds off a shooting stick, from inside a pop up blind. Dropped him right where he stood. Pretty good shot, especially given the conditions. I was proud of him. smile

Just before the moment of truth. I had buck fever worse than he did! Ha!

More info please. smile

Congrats to your son on killing his first buck. wink
Oh my...it's THE Drooling Fhuqktard Trifecta! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hmmmmmm,a light one?!? That'd be "difficult". Hint. LAUGHING!

Seems you could reduce shank and barrel length,dupe contour,spec a throat length,opt Lapooey brass and drive a .530BC Magfed Smooch at Skookum velocity,less ANY of your Drooling Retarded Schit. Hint.

I reckon the windshield alone,would get 'er to the 1350yd line and the Transonic Slip is only at 1570yds,in a typical atmosphere(you gals will NEED to Re-Google). Hint. LAUGHING!

Kinda like fish in a barrel,all things considered and extrapolated to you DUMB Fhuqks. Hint.

LAUGHING!

'Course,I do same in S/A too. Hint.

Hint.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

Schit Rifle.

Schit Chambering

Schit brass.

Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy the Haybale & Crockett "Adventures",on the inside of the fence. Hint. Laughing!

A 243 Kreedmire smokes everything cited,simply due mechanics and brassly splendors. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Hint.

Stfu
SuperKchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be certain to plagiarize,with the Sweet "Satisfactions" of your GoogleFu. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying to do your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have",to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Kchuntis,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "forgot",about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Ain't it a hoot though,that you are powerless in the refrain to read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining. You Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Hint.

Originally Posted by Fotis
Schit Rifle.

Schit Chambering

Schit brass.

Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Stfu

please don't quote him. When you use the block button his useless rants only show up when you quote him
Clair V.D.

You MAGNIFICENT Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming soooooooo much,of your every day,as you repeatedly meltdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining. You Brokedick Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!........
I remember ol stick talking me off the 240 ledge many years ago. Thanks for that.
Browsing this thread I feel like I'm stumbling across one of the so called "wonders of the world". Just cant seem to put a number on it.
Browsing this thread I feel like I'm stumbling across one of the so called "wonders of the world". Just cant seem to put a number on it.
Joel,

The 240 Turdby,don't bring anything worth a fhuqk,to the fray...mainly because mechanics matter.

It's tough on Imaginary Pretend Ignore too!

Laughing!...................

Scam1,

Ain't it a hoot,that your "best" is sooooo very fhuqking HILARIOUSLY shy of the mark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now as Wonders go...

If/when talking Ascending Splendors,it'd be #1 and #2. With gravity in effect and descending,it'd be #7 and #8. Hint. Laughing!

Beings #1 and #8 Ascending/Descending has been covered,I reckon it only "fair" to muse a couple few particulars of #2 and #7. S/A 700 based,wearing Marty's double lugged and extended 1913. Brux 8" RPM and prolly in LFB,were I forced to speculate. Colin's AICS footprint and no binders here. Hint. Laughing!

Typical Safe Queen. Hint. LAUGHING!

You make a good point on accident,in that the Pixels are simply fhuqking Magnificent. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
Hey Stick,
What's with all the yellow tape for and aft ?
Sealing caps , or ??
Cant stop thinking maybe tourette syndrome comes into play.....

Impressive collection anyways.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Cant stop thinking maybe tourette syndrome comes into play.....

Impressive collection anyways.

Stick has an archive of photos Hint. Rick keeps the sorry POS for amusement purposes.
Stick - if bullets matter more than head stamps, why does the 240 suck and the 6mm Creed is great? Assuming you load the same bullets the 240 should do everything the Creed does with more speed or less pressure. Given the belt and "double Venturi" shoulder are mere marketing ploys from decades back, I don't get why one is great and the other sucks.
scattermatic,

The tape started as an inside joke,when someone went to unscrew the "sun shade" and had an objective lens tumble out "surprisingy". Hint. Laughing!

Then it were to color code Models,then I got too many to keep track of,so it's just to give Windowlicking CLUELESS Fhuqks sumptin' to Whine about and it do so exceptionally! That despite keepin' subtentions jivin' with erectors on Illuminatti's,B&C's sealed on everything,pinning ocular focus and Trail Breakin' in general. Hint. LAUGHING!

Nice to mix it up,for the Whiners. Hint.

Compliments High Grade Walnut and Rust Bluing too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Handy for bedding too,if/when catchin' a 'lug on a Vudoo. Say THAT fast,twice. Hint. LAUGHING!

Handy for Crowning Operations too and the extrapolations associated. Hint. LAUGHING!

Helps keep rifles DRY too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Amongst other uses. Hint.

ScagMam,

You'd do well to leave the thinking to others and simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Thank me later.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Oldelkkchunt,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You 'forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again,as you feast ravenously upon my EVERY word and EVERY Splendid Pixel,you poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining...if only because it's your ONLY "move".

Hint.

Laughing!................

vicky,

If everything was the "same" and "equal",then everything would simply perform alike...but dat ain't Reality(nor close). Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 240 Turdby is a belted Goat Fhuqk,shunned to "flaunt" Dog Schit brass,a Retarded Twist Rate and a Pole Vault to the lands,while being an EPIC Goat Fhuqk in anything with more than (2) locking lugs. Hint.

It's RPM precludes it from launching any boolits that rate a fhuqk. Flipside bein',there's never been a Kreedmire rattle off the truck,that will not do the opposite and by literal design. That long before Dog Schit brass,Schit Rifles and The Pole Vault. HINT.

Which JUST "might" be why I simply proffered a VASTLY superior route,which circumvents all things 240 Turdby Goat Fhuqk. Lapooey hulls are single pass operation and ALL things Weatherby are hilarious in comparison. One gets to drive a false shoulder for positive headspace,from the first to last yerk of the trigger. Throating jives nicely and by literal design. There of course bein' no downside,for superior performance,for less jingle,in like action length. I'd MUCH rather shoot a High RPM 6BR over a Retard Twisted 240 Turdby and likely prolly do. Hint. Laughing!

I get it,that you don't/can't get it and that is the only fhuqking reason,why this schit is ohhhhhh soooooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................
'Stick. do you mark your own barrels as to chambering?

The stamping is meticulous! Love the "Laser Beam".
Ok.
What kind of tape you using ?
Electrical, as it's shiny ?
Did the same on my windage turret with the rubber leg cap.
Mil/mil, dont need no stinking windage knob !
There's a Gregorian Monk that lives 'round the hill and he chisels whims,in exchange for Fresh Chants. Win/Win. Hint. LAUGHING!

As far as tape goes(which is ALL the way),it's 3M or bust(literally). Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Thank me later.......................
The Monk does good work. I assume your prose was a worthy exchange.
He done GOOD on the trade,that is for sure.

Always wondered about one of them there Seex Kreedmire's. Hint

LAUGHING!...............

Seems like you could add a S/S Hummer and 22LR,set up same and prolly connect more than a few dots by default. Hint.

Latch trimmin',light massagin',trigger tweakin' ala the usual. Hint.

Prolly time to go gun a hasty zero and run things through come-ups,so as to corroborate DOPE.

Hint...................

When I look at the limitations of the 243 as a big game cartridge, the path to improvement is not "more velocity".
Originally Posted by natman

When I look at the limitations of the 243 as a big game cartridge, the path to improvement is not "more velocity".

Agreed.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
It's just a skinnier .25/06, except the ammo costs a LOT more. Whatever you'd do with the .25, you can do with the .24.

This........unless you gotta have the Weatherby name to toss around in social circles.

Years ago, was all set and cash in pocket.to buy a MK V UL in .240. Then I looked at the ballistics compared to the 25-Oh. With similarly loaded 100 grainers, there's less than 2 inches of drop difference between the .240 and the .25-06 at 700 yards. Wasn't near enough advantage .240 to cause me to assume the negatives over a good old .25-06.
I had a Mark V 240 Ultralightweight, it was fun to shoot and not a bad score for 600 bucks. Sold it for gas money to move to Montana. Did not take a loss on it lol. Picked up a 25-06 down here with no regrets.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
I had a Mark V 240 Ultralightweight, it was fun to shoot and not a bad score for 600 bucks. Sold it for gas money to move to Montana. Did not take a loss on it lol. Picked up a 25-06 down here with no regrets.

A MK V UL for $600 ???????? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You shoulda gone to confession after that !!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Originally Posted by Yoder409

Especially since it was two for 1200, the second one was a 257wby.
Originally Posted by Yoder409

Especially since it was two for 1200, the second one was a 257wby.

Well,.NOW you just plain suck......... ๐Ÿ˜

I had a very similar offer in FL last year , 2 240 ultralights for 1200 as well, it was an estate sale and they had Nikon UCC 3-9x40's on both. The seller came to her senses however.
Oldelkhunter: First off DO NOT believe or give any credence to anything "small twig" (or dipstick or what ever he calls himself!) writes or utters!
He is an imbecile with an ego gone berserk!
Years ago I wanted a custom Rifle in a high performance (wind bucking - flat shooting) caliber for my twice yearly (once to Montana and once to Wyoming) Antelope/Mule Deer Hunts.
I settled on the 240 Weatherby cartridge - and have been happy as a clam ever since - both with its accuracy and lethality!
My 240 Weatherby custom was built on a pre-64 Model 70 action and has a 27" Hart stainless barrel.
Not only is this cartridge/Rifle an Antelope killing machine it has also harvested several Mule Deer along with numerous Coyotes and a few ultra-long range Rock Chucks!
Back when I was planning this Rifle and deciding on a caliber a couple of my friends tried to deride the radiused shoulder case of the 240 Weatherby as being "non-conducive" to attaining the necessary accuracy.
My first trip to the range proved them wrong!
I have a Leupold 6.5x20 variable on my 240 Weatherby and for my uses it is simply perfect!
I have been extremely impressed with the flat shooting, wind bucking, light recoiling and accurate 240 Weatherby cartridge and highly recommend you find and maintain a place your Rifle will "fit" in your long term arsenal.
Some decades ago I had a friend who owned a ranch in eastern Montana and he bought a Weathery Mark 5 in 240 Weatherby for Antelope, Mule Deer and Coyotes Hunting - eventually over the years (with different bullets) he harvested several Elk with it as well.
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
RWhinerToo,

I rather enjoyed your recounting the HILARITY of your Brokedicktitude,as that is some fhuqking FUNNY schit! Was that the Big "Adventure" when you stuck a flute in your pussy...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

YidiotFourOhCryin',

Are you bitching,or bragging. Impossible to cypher in regards to Weatherby and especially aonst their schittiest fhuqking chamberings...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Oldelkkchunt,

Like you "have" 1200 bucks...you LYING kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

VaginaGal,

I enjoy the Fact,that you are oblivious to your own STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep DREAMING and concoct even more delusions,by citing said projectile(s),their velocity and how you "arranged" POA/POI on The EPIC GoatFhuqk 1" Reupold 6.5-20x and it's whopping sub 50 MOA erector. Mainly because it'll be funnier than fhuqk,if you TRY. Dare ya'! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you poor poor(literally) Amazingly STUPID Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

I bought a used Accumark in December as a backup bean field rifle. I have put 60+ rounds thru it since then. It weighs 7.3 lbs(bare rifle) with a pretty decent barrel contour. It's probably the most consistently accurate rifle I have ever owned. When I took it hunting I purchased 2 boxes of WB barnes 80 TTSX, shoots them like no tomorrow, have shot 100 grain I guess hornady factory loads as well. . Who owns one and what type of game have they taken with it? Its so light and handy thinking Mule Deer and antelope out west, Whitetail where rifles are allowed.

I've owned two.

An Accumark and a Vanguard S2. Both were extremely accurate. As I'm not a 6mm shooter as a rule, both ended up following someone else home.

The Accumark with 80 gr. Nosler Partitions, with correct bullet placement, was a hammer on hoglets at the ranges I shoot.

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

ya!

GWB

Are you bitching,or bragging.

I don't believe I am EITHER. I just can't seem to cypher...โ€ฆ...โ€ฆ.

Want to try again , you very stupid [bleep].

Originally Posted by geedubya

I've owned two.

An Accumark and a Vanguard S2. Both were extremely accurate. As I'm not a 6mm shooter as a rule, both ended up following someone else home.

The Accumark with 80 gr. Nosler Partitions, with correct bullet placement, was a hammer on hoglets at the ranges I shoot.

ya!

GWB

Yeah starting to believe that 24's are just a novelty and a waste of my time.
About 100 to 150 yards farther away than you would prefer to shoot your .243 Win.! wink memtb

Want to try again , you very stupid [bleep].

LAUGHING my poor kchunt off !!!!!!!! Hint. Congratulations ?!?

I did not mean to imply that with my post.

I've loaded and hunted with.....

6 x 45.
6 x 47 (x2)
6mm BR Remington
243 Win
6mm-284,
240 Weatherby.

Ive killed stuff with all of them with no problem.

For me its more about the terrain where I hunt, and the fact that I'm a meat hunter.

I prefer two large leaky holes caused by tough bullets at moderate velocity.

If I have to track, expecially at night, I want a blood trail a blind man can follow and I like to be able to eat right up to the bullet hole.

I have found that small diameter/frangible bullets typically do not give me the blood trail I desire should the critter not be DRT, and those at magnum velocities do a bit more meat damage than suits me.

ya!

GWB
'dubya,

Your being second fiddle,is rather old "news"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

YidiotFourOhCryin',

The length of things you cannot do,comes only as a "surprise" to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Cryin'.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Oldelkkchunt,

Oh my,I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Clueless Brokedick Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretednd Ignore,yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining....there's your sign(pun be intended).

Hint.

empty,

Ask her how she corroborates POA/POI arrangement,via her Goat Fhuqk Glass,upon The Dog Schit Rifle,with Fhuqktard Fodder...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing she "shoots",is her mouth and fhuqking Imagination. Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart.

Hint.

6 x 45.
6 x 47 (x2)
6mm BR Remington
243 Win
6mm-284,
240 Weatherby.

For me its more about the terrain where I hunt, and the fact that I'm a meat hunter.

If I have to track, expecially at night, I want a blood trail a blind man can follow and I like to be able to eat right up to the bullet hole.

I have found that small diameter/frangible bullets typically do not give me the blood trail I desire should the critter not be DRT, and those at magnum velocities do a bit more meat damage than suits me.

ya!

GWB

Thanks for the clarification. I much prefer the 7mm bee , it is a hammer on game although it needs a sturdy bullet to reduce carnage.
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

which I play on occasions!

and life is not a zero sum game!

ya!

GWB
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

ya!

GWB

Gee, you have exquisite tastes.
I think a 240 Weatherby would be an ideal open country deer and antelope round. I have used the 243 & 6 Rem. for as long as I have been hunting with no complaints. I just built a fast twist 6mm AI which is close to the Weatherby and it is shooting really well out to 500 with just the CDS rectacle.

Weatherby increased the twist to 9 or 9.25 so should be good for bullets up to 105 grains.
Originally Posted by Tejano
I think a 240 Weatherby would be an ideal open country deer and antelope round. I have used the 243 & 6 Rem. for as long as I have been hunting with no complaints. I just built a fast twist 6mm AI which is close to the Weatherby and it is shooting really well out to 500 with just the CDS rectacle.

Weatherby increased the twist to 9 or 9.25 so should be good for bullets up to 105 grains.

I thought they changed the twist as well but apparently after visiting their website it is still 1-10. Oh Well
Originally Posted by Tejano

I thought they changed the twist as well but apparently after visiting their website it is still 1-10. Oh Well

My 10 twist .240 does very well with 100 NPT, wonโ€™t stabilize 105โ€™s. In fact the 100 NPT is sub MOA over MRP.

I wish my .240 was 9 twist.

DF
In 2 weeks I will have my BACKCOUNTRY mkv with 7.7 twist. I will let you know what she does with the heavies
I like the .240Wby, especially as a 'coyote to deer/antelope" combo rifle. I know some kill Elk with it, but I can't see myself using it for that. The 240 is my favorite 6mm ( or I should say, that 'speed" with 90-95gr bullets) To my mind, yes, a 25-06 or a 270/110TTSX give it a run for its money. the 257 Wby seems "more better" as a killer, to me. smile
It fits wherever you want it. You don't need to justify your desires. I like it myself, even though it doesn't best the 6mm Remington that much, it still bests it. So it's still the best of the 6s.
You don't need to justify your desires.

Thanks

I could care less what the resident thread disrupter says or does.
Jeezus Fhuqk,you Droolers NEVER disappoint,by simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!!

FlamingIdiot,

Do tell how "your" Imaginary 240 Turdby "bests" anything,given the fhuqking Dog Schit brass,Goat Fhuqk freebore and Retard twist rate,if ONLY for fhuqking starters. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Piece Of Fhuqking Schit cain't even keep pace with the morning's 224 Speedmire and .545 BC 88's at 3200fps. Hint. LAUGHING!

Nor others of the ilk,that were in tow. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards are CLUELESS. Hint.

Bless your hearts for TRYIN though!

Hint.

Oldelkkchunt,

You LYING Piece Of CLUELESS Schit!!! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You care so "little",that you Lie about Imaginary Pretend Ignore,then make Signs and post pics of same?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooooofhuqking HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless your heart,for going FULL Pelosi.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+++!!!!!..................
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

ya!

GWB

I think in response you're supposed to leave photos of plastic rifles no one cares about arranged in snow or mud, possibly with a children's fishing rig for garnish?

6 x 45.
6 x 47 (x2)
6mm BR Remington
243 Win
6mm-284,
240 Weatherby.

ya!

GWB

Thanks for the clarification. I much prefer the 7mm bee , it is a hammer on game although it needs a sturdy bullet to reduce carnage.

Is that dude above you for real?
I've never heard anybody on a forum quite as rude. The fact he hasn't been banned tells me he must be kin to the boss or something, LOL!
Originally Posted by Filaman

6 x 45.
6 x 47 (x2)
6mm BR Remington
243 Win
6mm-284,
240 Weatherby.

ya!

GWB

Is that dude above you for real?
I've never heard anybody on a forum quite as rude. The fact he hasn't been banned tells me he must be kin to the boss or something, LOL!

Banned multiple times, the mod keeps bringing him back.
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

ya!

GWB

I think in response you're supposed to leave photos of plastic rifles no one cares about arranged in snow or mud, possibly with a children's fishing rig for garnish?

Stick suffers from GDS , he hates it when guys have nicer toys then his rusted gun heap.

Geedubya Derangement Syndrome
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

ya!

GWB

Stick suffers from GDS , he hates it when guys have nicer toys then his rusted gun heap.

LOL! Some a mine are pretty rusty, LOL!
Originally Posted by Filaman
'dubya,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Well I'm in Texas,

and yes I have a fiddle!

ya!

GWB

LOL! Some a mine are pretty rusty, LOL!

He does it on purpose and watch his rifle break-in procedure, it might still be on YouTube.
clockwork stupid,

Some folks actually go Outdoors into the Real World and use Real Wares,so you "get" to feverishly read about it and marvel at the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Thinking ain't your long suit and your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Never been Kid Fishing,but it sounds fun. Hint. LAUGHING!

Plastic Rifle Kid Fishing,sounds REALLY fun. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Whining CLUELESS Droolers are a riot! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing the best you can,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FlamingIdiot,

I enjoy your Vagina Monologue and Melting Snowflake Routine,none of which is an "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Rest ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you appear to be a Bigger Piece Of Whining CLUELESS Schit than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT. Laughing!!!

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" Outdoors. Perhaps fill out your Hurt Feelers Report in Spanish?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best and the oblivious HILARITY associated.

Hint.

Oldelkkchunt,

My,now aren't you an Emotional Wreck,atop of being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I enjoy it,when you get so worked up,you "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,go to the effort to make literal signs and then decree how much you "don't care" as you meltdown time and again. You are Sybil Pelosi and a MAGNIFICENT Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk,how weather disconcerts Retards and ohhh soooooo reliably. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

The HORROR! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

I find it VERY "surprising",that you are glued to my EVERY word and EVERY Splendid Pixel,despite "promising" that you "don't care" and the Oath of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you MAGNIFICENTLY Lying fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........

IMHO,there's merit to a platform that'll hold zero,track,repeat and reliably arrange POA/POI...even in nice weather. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!..............

Originally Posted by elkhunternm

That sounds like a lot of pretend and imagination talk!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

That sounds like a lot of pretend and imagination talk!

Its best to put him on ignore, that really horns him up.
I rather enjoy how REAL that Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,to Drooling CLUELESS Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Lying Pieces of Fhuqking Schit are a HOOT! Whatcha' gals gonna ALMOST "do" today,besides Lie,Cry and Whine? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

© 24hourcampfire