Home
Posted By: Dogslife57 Finnlight II ? - 03/03/20
Anybody have one or handled one? What do you think? Pretty good price jump compared to the regular Finnlight.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Finnlight II ? - 03/04/20
I have one. Mine was marketed as the Sako 85 Synthetic Black prior to the release of the Finnlight 2 with a 20” barrel. I believe it was the market test prototype for the Finnlight 2. I saw what Sako was doing & quickly grabbed one while the getting was good. I bought it for $1100 & two weeks afterwards the price was cut to $900 on clearance.

The gun is an actual S.S. Finnlight with a 22” barrel, Cerakoted barreled action & black synthetic stock. The barreled action has a few small splotches. This is common for coated stainless steel. You can only see it if you’re looking for it. Mine is a 308 & is highly accurate with its preferred load which is also my preferred load.

It has quickly taken first place for hunting choice when the safe door swings open. I love it. But, I also love my normal Finnlight that I paid $1500 for. There is NOTHING special enough in the F2 to justify the extra $$ in my opinion.
Posted By: Dogslife57 Re: Finnlight II ? - 03/04/20
I got an 85 in black synthetic from europtic when they were clearing them out. 22 inch '06, black fluted barrel, not sure if that's the same one but sounds like it. Maybe I already have one and don't know it. Really like it.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Finnlight II ? - 03/04/20
Originally Posted by Dogslife57
I got an 85 in black synthetic from europtic when they were clearing them out. 22 inch '06, black fluted barrel, not sure if that's the same one but sounds like it. Maybe I already have one and don't know it. Really like it.

Yes, you do.
Posted By: Dogslife57 Re: Finnlight II ? - 03/04/20
Ok then !!
© 24hourcampfire