Home
Posted By: NDHuntr Foxpro Fusion vs XWAVE? - 02/25/21
Thinking about upgrading from my old FX5. Would appreciate thoughts on the Fusion vs XWAVE. Significant cost difference and wondering if the XWAVE is a significant step up from the Fusion.

Thanks
Posted By: K22 Re: Foxpro Fusion vs XWAVE? - 02/25/21
Originally Posted by NDHuntr
Thinking about upgrading from my old FX5. Would appreciate thoughts on the Fusion vs XWAVE. Significant cost difference and wondering if the XWAVE is a significant step up from the Fusion.

Thanks

Geez, I hope its not a big step up, I just retired my FX5 and bought a Fusion.
I have purchased pretty much all of the callers that Fox Pro has manufactured. Starting with the little 16 sound caller that looked like a flashlight. A few that I have had. C24, Fusion, Prairie Blaster, Shockwave and now the X-Wave. Just my opinion but the X-Wave is in a league by itself. The quality of the sound is clear, crisp, and incredible. I am not much into the loudness of a call but this call has all of the volume you will ever need. I have had the volume up half way and it is loud! . The 24-bit sounds really shines on this call. The only other call that I would recommend would be the Lucky Duck Rough Neck. The X-Wave is expensive but I fill that it well worth the money if you are serious about buying a great call. Buy once. Cry once
Posted By: NDHuntr Re: Foxpro Fusion vs XWAVE? - 02/26/21
Exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you!
Posted By: erich Re: Foxpro Fusion vs XWAVE? - 02/26/21
It seems the Fusion plays .24 bit sounds also.

Quote from the specs

The Fusion can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp, and .24b (FOXPRO's proprietary file type)
© 24hourcampfire