Home
Posted By: worriedman Minaska Bandit Charger? - 07/30/21
For the life of me I can n ot find my charger, anyone know the specs I need to be looking for to replace it?
Take it to a Batteries Plus.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 07/31/21
Goods idea!
Posted By: worriedman Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 08/22/21
I did, they have nothing that will fit it.
Posted By: erich Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 08/22/21
I wish I could help you but I run AA's in mine. For me it is alot handier than trying to make sure it is always charged. I go on longer trips and didn't have access to 110v for charging so have gone to AA's and a spare battery pack in the caller bag. I buy 100 count batteries on Amazon. This year I just invested in EBL Rechargeables and an 8 battery charger that plugs into the USB port on my solar system on the hunting truck.

Eight Battery holders with the 9v type connector on them are readily availible.

Link

https://www.amazon.com/HONJIE-1-5V-Battery-Holder-Holder-2pcs/dp/B07SPX6KKL/ref=sr_1_17?crid=21WBIJUGV9F2R&dchild=1&keywords=8%2Baa%2Bbattery%2Bpack%2Bholder&qid=1629670291&sprefix=8%2BAA%2Bbattery%2Bpack%2Caps%2C271&sr=8-17&th=1

I'm quite surprised that they can't put together a charger for your unit. Does your unit have a SLA 12v battery or a holder with 8 NimH rechargeables. Is the problem the for Batt+ the end plug or the charger itself? I have a charger her that was put together for a Minaska Big Country with a 12v SLA batt. It does have the the correct plug for the M-1 Bandit but the wrong charger for a NimH battery pack. If it will help I can sendi it.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 08/25/21
Holder for rechargeable batteries. Batteries + could not match the end.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: erich Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 08/26/21
pictures tomorrow
Posted By: 1lessdog Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 09/02/21
My son converted his over to the Robo duck battery. Its a single 12V. You can buy them at Fleet Farm or Scheels. Or you could order off Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/AB1250-Repla...aWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
Posted By: erich Re: Minaska Bandit Charger? - 09/02/21
You lose a lot of the benefits of the little Bandit with the big SLA battery. I sent these pictures and links to the OP. You can swap in an 8 battery pack and use rechargeable AA's in it. I use plain Alkaline AA's and buy them by the 100 pack and carry a spare battery pack in the caller bag.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

This year I found an eight AA battery charger that has a USB plug on it that I can plug into the solar system on my hunting truck and charge batteries at night while I'm camped out.

This one has the same internal external speaker switch as the OP's and there is still room for the eight pack
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
© 24hourcampfire