Home
Anyone got a chance to use both or comments on either? Thanks
Not trying to be a smartarse but there's no comparison.

FoxPro= The Best

Primos= Junk

I do have a Fusion and the sound quality is superior as any other FoxPro I've had over the years. The remote is awesome and it has more bells and whistles than I'll ever use.

I've played around with the primos and the sound quality is something like you would find with a kids toy and it just feels cheap with the way the call is made up.

I'm not saying the primos won't work but I know a FoxPro will. I've probably killed over a couple hundred predators in the last 20 years and probably 70% was in front of a Foxpro. The rest was hand calling.
I've used both, Primos is okay, but has a limited sound library, customer service is definitely not as good as Foxpro. The Foxpro can play about any format out there. Foxpro has a huge sound library of quality sounds, Primos doesn't have that, and you can't play FP sounds on the Primos, but you can play Primos sounds on the Foxpro. So there you go.
FOXPRO Hands down
Foxpro
I have a FoxPro Fusion.
I have a Primos Alpha Dog.

FoxPro=The best at the highest price.
Primos=The best for the $$.
Foxpro for me, but buy what you can afford. They don't give Foxpro callers away for nothing.
Ordered a fusion thanks for the input guys. I've had a few foxpro's and like them just looking to upgrade and with foxpro's customer service I wanted to stay with them
© 24hourcampfire