Home
Posted By: Yotehntr A Few Coyote's from this week - 11/23/18
Took a few days of vacation to go with the Thanksgiving holiday to have a week off and got in some hunting. Called in a double with a good buddy of mine. He got the big male, the female hit the woods and disappeared. I ki-yi'd for a min or 2 and she snuck around to another edge in the woods and took a peek.

[Linked Image]

Thanksgiving morning we headed out and my buddy busted this female. Should've doubled up but I let the dogs go to soon. I saw one peek over a rise in the field and never saw it again. (guessing it was the male).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rong Re: A Few Coyote's from this week - 11/23/18
Awesome,thinking of going in the morning as we took 3 bucks out of the spot we deer hunt and was thinking of giving it a break.
I have seen yotes ea time I have went hunting there.
Looks like the one has what looks like early stage of mange. Hard to say positively from the photo but I've seen enough coyotes with terrible mange in the past ten years to wonder. I hate to see animals with this and it very contagious so I'd watch your dogs.
HEY......this sumbitch stole my dog.....somebody call the cops.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Woodpecker
Looks like the one has what looks like early stage of mange. Hard to say positively from the photo but I've seen enough coyotes with terrible mange in the past ten years to wonder. I hate to see animals with this and it very contagious so I'd watch your dogs.

I didn't notice any sign o it when we got her, must just have his hair ruffled in the pic, ... my bmc gave her a little shake lol. I will/do keep an eye on 'em though thanks!

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
HEY......this sumbitch stole my dog.....somebody call the cops.

LOL oh "L" no, looks like you got mine! Great looking dog you got there FieldGrade! I know he'll hunt if he's anything like my Dan!
Good job.

Atta boy..............kill all them SOB's
Nice
© 24hourcampfire