Home
Posted By: kimberyote Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/24/18
Big Congrats to this young man for thinning out the pack!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0Nh-HNr5o
Posted By: whelennut Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
Attaboy!
Posted By: Cinch Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
Heck yes that's nice work right there...
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
That’s the same silly fugger who killed two German Shepherd dogs a few years back and claimed they were wolves.
Posted By: kimberyote Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
Originally Posted by chesterwy
That’s the same silly fugger who killed two German Shepherd dogs a few years back and claimed they were wolves.

Domestic dogs can do as much damage to wild life as any critter out there. Iv'e seen it first hand. And they have no fear of humans. Ive been up close to an entire pack of them. And If it wasn't for my dog fighting them off, we would have had to of dispatched them.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18

why only two..........

kill all the SOB's !

Excellent!!!!
Wow, nice work!

Great video too.
Originally Posted by kimberyote

Domestic dogs can do as much damage to wild life as any critter out there. Iv'e seen it first hand. And they have no fear of humans. Ive been up close to an entire pack of them. And If it wasn't for my dog fighting them off, we would have had to of dispatched them.

When I was stationed at Pope AFB, and hunted on Fort Bragg, you were obliged to shoot wild dogs as part of the permit process. There were quite a few out there in the training area, and once they packed up, they were not friendly.

They had no fear whatsoever of humans.
Posted By: 10at6 Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
wow..nice work
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18

Lets see proof of your claim --?

I've watched this guy and his friends they're into antler shed hunting , while wolf hunting . They get way out yonder in the steep rough stuff hunting wolves .
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
I thought he was approaching the downed wolves with nothing but his dick in his hand. The way he was moaning sure indicated he was near climax.....
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/25/18
Kimberyote: Thanks for sharing that video - very interesting.
And congrats to that dedicated backcountry Hunter.
Keep after'em!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/26/18
Certainly not disputing dogs can wreak havoc on game, but here is the link to support my claim.

https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?274230-Wolves-or-German-Sheperds
Posted By: Lonny Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/26/18

Wow... What was the backstory on that deal?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/26/18
Chesterwy ,

Thanks for replying , I read 7 pages in - turned into a fight/discussion on is shooting dogs chasing game animals moral or not . Legal yes - moral ?

Dogs were German Sheperds 6 miles out in the wilderness - rancher nearby had had trouble with them and was glad they were shot . Dogs were laying by his backpack when he was going to collect a antler shed - he shot them ? Not something I would do but I wasn't there and don't know his reasons .
What I wouldn't do is paste it all over social media !

There's more than one elkxyz name on instagram - I've been reading all day - too tired to think about it right now .
He got two wolves so that's good .
Posted By: Lonny Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/26/18
Certainly not disputing dogs can wreak havoc on game, but here is the link to support my claim.

https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?274230-Wolves-or-German-Sheperds

Thanks for the link. The kid sounds like a dumbazz and a social media seeking whore.
I really don't care how wolves are taken, as long as they are. I may be seeing things but it looks to my old eyes that both wolves were snared first. Both seem to have snares just in front of the rear legs. Please let me know if anyone else picks up on this in the video
Lj
Posted By: VernAK Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/26/18
Heavybullets,

I have snared a few wolves but I don't think these were snared. I do see
the "line" in the fur that looks like it could be a snare line but usually
the fur damage and tooth damage would be far greater.

Just my opinion.

The fur is good....
Posted By: smokepole Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/28/18
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I thought he was approaching the downed wolves with nothing but his dick in his hand. The way he was moaning sure indicated he was near climax.....

Could be, I'm not sure, I've never heard that before. Only women moaning in ecstasy....
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Young Man bags 2 Wolves - 11/28/18
that's exactly why I thought that. He sounded like a bleeder about to get off....
© 24hourcampfire