Home
What do you think of this one?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/792995507
IMHO,

Do your self a favor, and just get the Ruger American Predator in 6.5

Then put your own scope on it.
Mo Better Pho U smile
I looked at the Ruger and I really think its one of the ugliest guns out there.
For me, I don't want something that looks like it was designed for use in "outer space".
I am more conventional I guess.
I would be embarrassed to be seen with a gun like that actually, and I know Savage makes really accurate rifles.
POS rifle, Chinese scope, ridiculed high scope mount.

Wouldn't take it for free.

Start over.

LC
Originally Posted by 1899guy
I looked at the Ruger and I really think its one of the ugliest guns out there.
For me, I don't want something that looks like it was designed for use in "outer space".
I am more conventional I guess.
I would be embarrassed to be seen with a gun like that actually, and I know Savage makes really accurate rifles.

Outer Space? How so?
[Linked Image]

Maybe add $4 bucks worth of Krylon, to make it look more like the abortion you're interested in?
[Linked Image]

Personally, I'd be more embarrassed to have anybody here know I was toting a savage, much less being seen with one.....
Are sure that is a Savage "Predator" the ones I've looked at and bid on all had camo barrels also, I did pick up a Stevens 200 that had a camo stock like that with blue barrel and action.
Predators have a matte blued fluted barrel. No camo on barrel.

Not a Ruger American fan, or a Savage fan, but right now there is an extremely good price on Remington Model 7 Predators. I have 3 of them, and all three shoot very good. The only downsides are that they only come in 3 chamberings,....223, 22-250, and 243, and the triggers cane be hit or miss.. But, for predator hunting, those 3 are as good as it gets.
I think the Op is pimping his own gun, he started 6 threads about this gun yesterday.......
Originally Posted by aalf
I think the Op is pimping his own gun, he started 6 threads about this gun yesterday.......

deja vu - x6
enjoy your purchase, blade99guy........
MY bad, it was the Savage "Predator Hunter" I was looking at.
© 24hourcampfire