Home
Posted By: smallfry I need a new electronic call - 02/20/19
Any recomondations on a new electronic call. Need to run the gamut on critters.
The only one I'm familiar with is FoxPro. They are great calls, and their customer service is second to none.
To save some money ... given it’s the spring you can probably find a used foxpro for a good deal
ICOtec GC500 works fine to.
Who is a close competitor to Foxpro?
Luckyduck
Originally Posted by smallfry

There really isn't one.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by smallfry

There really isn't one.

Really?
Posted By: carlm Re: I need a new electronic call - 02/21/19
Depends on how much you have to spend.
Money isn’t much of a factor if I feel I am getting value out of it. What foxpro models? I haven’t been keeping up on them.
Posted By: TRnCO Re: I need a new electronic call - 02/21/19
Fox Pro used to have the market wrapped up, but new comers are finding plenty of room in the field.
I'd look at either the Lucky Duck Revolt or
ICOTec GC500 or
Fox Pro CS24
One of those 3 will get the job done
You can pick up a new Fusion on Ebay for under 350 delivered. I was looking last night. Fox pro is in the next town over so I was thinking of stopping over there to see if they had any demos or returns.

They also have a refurb available, but the remote was hard for me to see. I like the TX1000 remote better. 150 bucks.
https://allpredatorcalls.com/foxpro-factory-refurbs/
Posted By: carlm Re: I need a new electronic call - 02/22/19
Any Foxpro with the TX1000 remote is a good choice. Lots of features-Shockwave. Loud-CS24C. Most portable-Fusion. Pick your poison.
Go to predator calls dot com.

Foxpro CS24C
My reason for recommending FoxPro over any other brand is because I've had to have my calls worked on a few times, and have found their customer service to be second to none. They are the only brand I've ever used, and I have had excellent results with them. I'm sure there are other brands that work well also, and might be worth checking out, but I've never had a reason to want to try them. I'll stick with what I know is a good product.
Posted By: Fisch Re: I need a new electronic call - 02/23/19
Used a Lucky Duck for the first time this season. Don't see changing brands anytime soon
© 24hourcampfire