Home
Posted By: NMpistolero Crit’r call carry - 09/08/19
Like everyone else I love Crit’r calls, I’ve got pee wees stashed everywhere, it’s my go-to predator and cow call. But for as many as i have I’ve lost a bunch too. I was wondering how everyone carries their Crit’r calls? I’ve thought about drilling a small hole in the tube and attaching a ring or a ring around the lamb band but figured someone around here already has an ingenious way of attaching a lanyard! Let’s see ‘em!

Jared
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/08/19
put a pair of bands on the barrel, and hook-up your lanyard betwixt 'em.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/09/19
Not everyone has a bag of castrating bands in the drawer.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/09/19
as cheap as they are, and as many uses around calls they have, I can't figger out why not....
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/09/19
I had a consultant see a bowl of them in my office and she thought that they were Fruit Loops. Before she could grab a handful, I pulled out the pliers and explained to her what they were and how they worked. I think that she came close to fainting. City kids!
Posted By: NMpistolero Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/10/19
Good idea! Plenty of bands around here!
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/10/19
Or a variation on the same theme: just take a cheap rubber band and loop it a few times around the barrel, then put the lanyard between the loops.
Posted By: Tri70 Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/18/19
Get some cheap o-rings at any hardware store. You could drill a small hole a use fishing line too.
Posted By: yeselk Re: Crit’r call carry - 09/18/19
I drilled a small hole and added a steel ring with lanyard.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Crit’r call carry - 10/01/19
Blue Force gear 10 speed pistol mag pouch on my HPG kit bag works perfectly.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire