[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Caught this Coyote with a Quail in his mouth,

Don, Your hell on those Porky's Rio7
221’d a crow this morning.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
A boar hawg that got AMax’d.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Nice Ken! Calling must have been good yesterday morn...
I guess you could say that,it was the only one too show up and it was about 10:15 in the morning. smile
Dad and I had a dry hole behind his house, but a bit further walk got one to come into the call. First I’ve got in a couple years. This whole “work” thing had really got in the way of hunting.

Nice No.1. Details?
Originally Posted by Ky221
Nice No.1. Details?

Dats a Browning....
I knew something didn’t look quite right about it but could not figure out what....is it one of those browning......??? I wanna say low wall?
Closer up view. 1885 Lo Wall. Winchester version. Would like the wood I’ve seen on some of the Brownings, but this was in my local shop for $600 a few years ago so it followed me home. .22 Hornet. I forget what bullet we have loaded now, soft pointed 40 grain I think, would have to dig out the box but I’m 7 hours away now. Tried some of the lower weight v-Max’s and such tumbled.

It's been a tough year so far here trying to call up a coyote, but I finally succeeded this morning.

Very nice cheesy ...the only double I ever called in, I was using a 22hornet......ended up twanging a 45g soft point off a strand of barbwire fence.....what are the chances right?

James- I’m in the eastern part of the state. Boyd county. It’s been crazy tough here this year. I’m currently 12 stands in a row without as much as a flash of fur.
221, I called in a pair of them this morning, and should have shot the female first, as that way the male can sometimes be called back. The male came in too close and I didn't want to get busted, so I shot him, and of course the only shot I had at the other was a running away shot.

Interesting story, I had no sooner than turned on the FoxPro with a rabbit sound, when 3 dogs came up, and were sniffing around. I figured that was that, so I switched to a male coyote howl, and that made the dogs run off. About 3 or 4 minutes later is when the coyotes came in the field.

I've called up a few this winter, but they've been in the woods, and I didn't get a shot. Haven't really hunted much though, as it's been too warm, and I've been feeling crappy. I'm in southwestern Kentucky.
I’m glad you got one either way...and you’re right about the weather. I haven’t had one good cold weather day when I’ve been off work. Maybe the coming weeks will bring a change of luck. Question. Do you get many fox in your area? I use to get into them all the time here. Both red and gray...they seem to have vanished. And there’s not any more coyotes here that wasn’t here before. According to calling, trail cams and general sightings One farm I hunt. On 2 trail cams I only got a picture of a coyote twice from September to Christmas.
There were some years about 10 years ago that I would kill 20 coyotes a year, mostly October through March., and also throughout the year here on the farm. I would kill 3 or 4 a year out of one field next to my house, targets of opportunity. I'm not killing many anymore, and I blame part of that on losing some prime coyote hunting ground, and part on the Mennonites moving into our area in large numbers. They trap them, and they have snares and fish hook traps set all over, including many places where they don't have permission. So, yes, coyote numbers seem to be down here.

As far as foxes go, we don't have many here. There is one farm I hunt about 20 miles from me on which I've killed a couple of greys in the last few years. We see a red fox here every now and then. I also like to call bobcats, and this is the first year in past 10 or so that I've not called up a cat yet.
“Wrangled” this guy in the barn last night.

“Wrangled” this guy in the barn last night.

Soooooooo...how do they taste? grin
Better than javelina I hear.
Better than javelina I hear.

You'll find out! laugh
Killed up around the Las Vegas,NM area this past weekend. I also missed one with my .222 Rem around 200 +/- yards on Sunday.

hunted some pretty wide open country today, and low and behold, there be coyotes out there.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_0144 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
gave these two littles guys a free pass

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_0141 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
great job, TR.
Kit foxes????
Fun on the desert trail bikes and coyotes.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

WCH, prairie Swifts. Kit cousins.
22 Thanks !!
Originally Posted by erich
Fun on the desert trail bikes and coyotes.

Around the Deming area,Erich?
Mixed bag today.

Nice, Old school Trebark?
Old school bottomland.
Way to go 221.
Thanks buddy. I was long overdue.
Glassed two up today. One at 516 other at 530. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Farming

Specs on the shooting iron?

Rarely catch a coyote out in a cut bean field or a disced field around here. Guess nowhere for him to hide.
Tell me about your bike? I have been looking for one. Thanks.
Shootin iron is 22x47 on Defiance Rebel with sheep cuts. Some kind of McMillan edge ADL“can’t keep the different models straight “. Timney trigger, 23” 8 twist Brux barrel.
This one was lying on his side right on top of the bed in the middle of the field. Lots of times they lay in the bottom of the furrow on their belly and they’re much harder to spot , really have to look for them.
It is a Suzuki Van Van 200 dual purpose bike like the Yamaha TW-200, it is a little more street oriented. It is more comfortable on existing roads though that can mean a two track that hasn't seen a vehicle in this century, for me that is perfect as I can't leave them on public lands. The TW- is better if your going to leave the two tracks. Speed is 50-60 mph on asphalt which make it perfect to leave the house and run the highway out to where I want to hunt. The biggie is fuel economy, I average around 80 mpg and can spend all day hunting going from stand to stand for $5.

This spring I will pull the scabbard and put another box on it and do some distances traveling and camping.

Pluses

Fuel injection just punch the switch and go
Very comfortable seat

Cons

Small tank 1.5 gal.
Not much aftermarket support
you suck....
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Specs on the shooting iron?

Rarely catch a coyote out in a cut bean field or a disced field around here. Guess nowhere for him to hide.

The heck with the gun, where can I find black loamy soil like that??
Good dirt and weather. Questionable water and undeniably the worst political environment in the nation. Well you have to go to CA for that. The last two on the list make the future here look pretty bleak.
Originally Posted by ingwe
you suck....

Like a vacuum cleaner
One less tom in the brushpile.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

12 hour contest. 6 cats 2 coyotes 5 fox 1 coon.
Won the contest and heavy stringer. Missed big cat by 3 ounces

There we go. Bigger picture
NICE night!
Got a red and a grey on the same setup last Saturday.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xAy97RR9Wgar1ebB8
This morning...

Remington M 700 .22/250 with the 50 grain Sierra Blitz King.
Nice work Ken!
Thanks Ingwe!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
This morning...

Remington M 700 .22/250 with the 50 grain Sierra Blitz King.

What powder did you settle on with that 50 BK Elk?
IMR-SUPERDUPERSLOWBURNER. grin laugh
Nice shooting elks... .22-250 outstanding...
Yes it is!
Me and my sidekick shot up a small bunch of pigs this evening. Killed 3 of the 5 outright and winged one that made it in the switchgrass. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The circle of death. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Eyeball shot on this spotted one. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Brought to you courtesy of 75gr Hornady BTHPs over Leverlution.
221FB and 40g NBT this morning.

IMR-SUPERDUPERSLOWBURNER. grin laugh

I gotta get me summadat!

Keep stacking them. Enjoying the pics.
My second quad of the season. This one was way more exciting then the first. Actually had 5 come on this stand and kept them engaged with Lucky Duck fight sounds. #5 just didn't stick around long enough for a shot. These 4 plus 5 for the day.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_0150 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
Took a kid calling tonight. He's hooked.....

[Linked Image from i26.photobucket.com]

he killed 2 of 4 coyotes called with his savage 17 hornet, and a bonus pine-q-pore.....
got him hooked on calling now need to get him hooked on suppressor....which ammo and what distance on those two coyotes. You've about got me convinced to take my hornet calling, maybe....
Hey TR how many yotes u killed so far?

Team Verminators
TR, he was using the 25gr HP's. He has 2 cans in jail now. The far one was 168 yards, the other maybe 80. 3 came in on the second stand that was right before 'too dark to see' but 2 stayed just over a little rise without committing. When the one on top started to leave, he whomped him and I never had a shot as the other two boogied...
Another 12 hour contest. Won second with 3 coyotes and 4 fox. Won heavy dog 48.18lbs. He was a beast. Sorry for crappy picture. They were pretty ripe so I didn’t lay them out real pretty. The fox on the bottom was from last hunt. He don’t count.

Originally Posted by TRnCO

That’s impressive.
Ky221,is that a Kentucky woodchuck? And info on the rifle please.
It is indeed a KY woodchuck.

Rifle Is a CZ527 American in .221 FB

40g NBT and a stiff dose of RL7
Thanks for the info Ky221.

Was the woodchuck killed in the spring/summer/early fall or recently? I thought they hibernate in the winter.
Was killed yesterday morning. I have no idea why it was out in our pasture. It was 40 out. He should have been tucked away.
His bad choice,your good luck.

Thanks for the answers again. smile
Was killed yesterday morning. I have no idea why it was out in our pasture. It was 40 out. He should have been tucked away.

breeding season I'd bet. We see quite a few out on the snow in February. You don't really think Phil is looking for his shadow do you?

Not sure how I should take your comment. But if we are being serious. What I actually think IS; flooding forced him from the hole. Considering the amount of rain we’ve had.
A buddy and me done a little coyote hunting Saturday here in eastern Kentucky.

Sxhit!

Used the kids Henry youth rifle to kill a pigeon just now.

He is stuck on top of the bin! No picture!

Its got a Simmons 3x9 on it.
Very nice hotdog.
Just busted this dark colored male.

Looks wolfy.
Definitely a different looking coyote. His fur looks like he got caught in a brush fire.
Long legged bugger but it may be the camera angle. Good job!
German Shepherd in the woodpile?
Originally Posted by VernAK
Definitely a different looking coyote. His fur looks like he got caught in a brush fire.
Long legged bugger but it may be the camera angle. Good job!

He was long legged. He was a good size male, felt like he weighed close to 40#
Looks like a booner.
Is it rutting season for polecats right now or something? I’ve seen dozens on the roads in the last two weeks and lots of them run over together two or three at a time.
Originally Posted by TheKid
Is it rutting season for polecats right now or something? I’ve seen dozens on the roads in the last two weeks and lots of them run over together two or three at a time.

👍
221fb/40NBT

what hairstyle is right for me upload photo

Congrats Ky221!
Originally Posted by bkraft
German Shepherd in the woodpile?

That is what I thought also. Cheers NC

The kits are being thrown out/leaving to establish their own turf.
Every spring, about now, I see multiple groups of weanlings - usually 4 to a group ('til they get run over on the roads around here - letting us appreciate their presence for quite a while smile )
DANG !!!
FAIRCHASE - you're one UGLY sum gun!!! smile smile smile
Originally Posted by mark shubert
DANG !!!

Easily one of the best pics posted on this website.
I had to get in on the act with KY221

Ruger #1 in .222

and another

peckeraries!
Originally Posted by huntsman22
peckeraries!

I saved you one so you could cook it! laugh
Tom, you need to do one of the skulls like 30338 did.

‘Twas’ a gnarly old dude you finished up with. Torn ears and all.
I had to get in on the act with KY221

Ruger #1 in .222

and another

Congrats Ingwe!
Ingwe, what bullets are you driving on those pecs?
Posted By: RIO7 Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 03/09/20
Javy's, Stink and are covered with fleas, we call them range rats, I don't pick them up, it's sad that Texas, thinks they are big game. Rio7
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Ingwe, what bullets are you driving on those pecs?

Basic 55 gr. Hornady... its what the gun likes, and seems to work on everything.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Javy's, Stink and are covered with fleas, we call them range rats, I don't pick them up, it's sad that Texas, thinks they are big game. Rio7

Shot one a few years ago you couldn't get near...never smelled anything that bad. These ones, and the couple KY221 killed had VERY little smell to them, and I never saw a flea on any of them....an anomaly? Or the product of the season?

Saw some on the road near Harlingen last year..you could smell them as you drove by...
Originally Posted by mark shubert
DANG !!!

I suppose next you're gonna make fun of my height? grin
Originally Posted by RIO7

Shot one a few years ago you couldn't get near...never smelled anything that bad. These ones, and the couple KY221 killed had VERY little smell to them, and I never saw a flea on any of them....an anomaly? Or the product of the season?

I’ve always heard about how bad they smell. I was kinda curious to see what all the fuss was about. I never smelled much of anything.......just smelled like a basic wild critter. Erica made the comment that they stunk....maybe our noses are getting to be as bad as our ears lol.
That’s a big ol coyote;)
Nice teeth for a “coyote” [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
nice one raghorn! Any story to it?
The first pic is of a wolf I shot that I happen to see bedded down in the shade
Nice sized male that was alone. Shot him at maybe 150 yards
The second pic is one I ran across that was cruising down a wolf trail out in the open
Big male that was alone. Shot him at 407 yards.
Killed one more that I didn’t take take a pic of. Was a young female that I howled in and came running at a good clip. Shot her at maybe 150 yards.
Our wolves have been terribly mismanaged over the past few years and have kinda gotten out of control.
This past trapping season they finally turned us loose and gave us a 60 day trapping season and we did some good but still have a ways to go.
Posted By: 44mc Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 03/15/20
huntsman that is a slick looking rig with the sleeping coon .what is it if you mind me asking ?
Browning Buckmark Black Label carbon fiber
Posted By: 44mc Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 03/15/20
thanks i like it
My Cur dog hates quill pigs. He got into one......once. since then he let's me know when there is one nearby. Whether it's treed or under a root ball, he finds them.
Tell us about that good looking six shooter with the porky. Good looking revolver.
That's a Ruger Single Six in .32 H&R Magnum. I had some custom work done to it.
The Grips are sheephorn made by Josh Jollie. I wanted them done with the bark left on them and I think he nailed it.
The rest of the work was done by Alan Harton of Single Action Service. Octagon barrel, Super Blackhawk style hammer, steel grip frame, steel ejector rod housing, black powder chamfer on the cylinder. I put a ghost ring rear sight on it as well.
I carry it when running the beagles on hare and cottontail. Never know when you'll come across a porcupine, or have problems with coyotes. especially when they are territorial during breeding season.
Very nice. I remember when 32 mag Single Sixes were common and pretty much unwanted around here when I was a kid. I thought, why in the hell would anyone want one of those silly things. Fast forward 15 years and I bought a S&W K32 and it’s one of the best knocking around and shooting stuff guns I own. Wish I’d have stocked up back when they were cheap.
Originally Posted by Robster
My Cur dog hates quill pigs. He got into one......once. since then he let's me know when there is one nearby. Whether it's treed or under a root ball, he finds them.

My Griff is pretty good at locating them as well. Never too close though, luckily
Got another one while self isolating today. Grabbed the beagles, my cur dog and horse. Headed north to see if I couldn't get a hare going. The Cur dog found another quill pig. Got this one with my New Model Single Six in .22 WMR. 4 5/8" barrel
Nice!
Don, never know anyone to get charged by so many coons, as you.

Must be your cologne ?

grin
Paul, I have a live trap set by my bird pens. Seem to cotch about every one that comes to dine on pheasants. usually about 20 a year....
huntsman22 ,are those coons even worth skinning and scraping to sell the furs? From past experience coons are a lot of work compared to other furbearers.
6mm and 70 gr. Horn.

That's a Ruger Single Six in .32 H&R Magnum. I had some custom work done to it.
The Grips are sheephorn made by Josh Jollie. I wanted them done with the bark left on them and I think he nailed it.
The rest of the work was done by Alan Harton of Single Action Service. Octagon barrel, Super Blackhawk style hammer, steel grip frame, steel ejector rod housing, black powder chamfer on the cylinder. I put a ghost ring rear sight on it as well.
I carry it when running the beagles on hare and cottontail. Never know when you'll come across a porcupine, or have problems with coyotes. especially when they are territorial during breeding season.

That is one hell of a nice revolver. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Posted By: 44mc Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 03/28/20
there is something about that stile of barrel on a six gun that just looks perfect
Now that I’ve elected to stay home from work due to the Covid outbreak the nest robbers on my farm are in serious trouble!

Why not spread those rings out?
Why not spread those rings out?

It’s been that way for 20yrs with same optics too ... no sense messing with it now. Lol. Critter killing machine!
Savage!

Menefee???

hm22 is one of those guys I would like to follow around for awhile.

mike r
Paul, I have a live trap set by my bird pens. Seem to cotch about every one that comes to dine on pheasants. usually about 20 a year....

10-4 Don !!

That'll do it.
did my part in social distancing this morning.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]KIMG0490 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]KIMG0492 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]

Excellent Tr!! What cal are those shooting?
those be 17 fireball and .204
Pantless!!
My knees got cold in the snow.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Polar Bear?

😎
Posted By: jpb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 04/12/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Love to see you doing things with your kids! You are building a lifetime of memories for them.

I'm sure that there is an interesting story behind the satin boxer shorts. eek grin

The boxers do add a nice festive atmosphere -- I know, this picture is going to be your Christmas card this year!

John
Nice job..
17Rem

Did he see his shadow?

That is a ground hog right??
It looks like a could day there, so I'm guessing no shadow.

Pobrecito.
Correct it is a groundhog/woodchuck.

He saw my shadow I know cause he was hauling the mail trying to get to his hole........spoiler alert. He didn’t make it.

Not too bad here today Tom. 65*. Just windy and overcast.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]KIMG0497 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
Nice Ky. is a beautiful state, and still has some chucks!!!!
had to draw blood of some kind with the new .22

had to draw blood of some kind with the new .22

You forgot to report- 150 yards on the wing....grin

That little f-er is bad huntsman. Really bad. Jealous
How'd you teach a heeler to shoot like that? Impressive.....nice work Huntsman.
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Nice Ky. is a beautiful state, and still has some chucks!!!!

We still have a few around. Not many . Old barns, houses, hold more chucks than the fields. I guess they figure they are safer around people than coyotes.

Awesome dog. Rifles ain't bad either.
everyone shooting suppressed.....except the dog. WTF... over....at least get him some hearing protection if he can't pass the background check for a suppressor. shocked
too late. He's been deaf for years
Daughter's pocket gopher trap line is showing results.

A very unlucky coyote today.

No mo chuckin' wood

That’s either a super tiny rifle or one large chuck!

Nice wood on that TC as well.
+1 on the TC Wood. Very nice.
That’s either a super tiny rifle or one large chuck!

Nice wood on that TC as well.

A little of both. It was a big 'chuck, but Contender carbines are kinda petite.

I picked up the stock set from the classifieds here a couple years ago, it was scratched up and cracked but refinished nice.
Originally Posted by tmitch
No mo chuckin' wood

Great looking rifle. Could you provide some details on it? Caliber? Barrel length?
Thanks
1st gen Contender with a T/C 21" .22 Hornet barrel & Burris 3-9. Nothing special, just lucked out finding a nice piece of wood.
Looks pretty special to me. grin Nice rifle.
[quote=tmitch]1st gen Contender with a T/C 21" .22 Hornet barrel & Burris 3-9. What load you using?
Nothing special there either............S&B 45gr factory. They're cheap and accurate but not a very violent expander. That chuck was around 125 yds and made it about 30' before expiring.
a few more thinned out.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]KIMG0522 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]

curious crew

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]KIMG0520 by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
Great pictures Gents!
Happy Birthday Don
thanks, 'wasp
Yep. Happy Birthday!
No mo chuckin' wood

Love this little rifle!
No mo chuckin' wood

Little mother chucker!
Wilson CQB 1911 in .45 ACP with iron sights, 53 yards, Black Talon 230 grain JHP.

Nice!!
Posted By: jdb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 05/12/20
What is that rifle?
RimX .22LR
No pics but I did manage to pick off a young groundhog off the edge of a bean field this morning on the way to work.

.22 WMR Savage that I use as a truck gun, loaded with the Winchester Varmint HV. Rifle seems to like the V-Max bullets.
Without pics it didn't happen.

Heres my only pic of my last outing a couple days ago. The .17 Remington on the killing fields. Sorry but no pics of the victims disarticulated parts were possible without an electron microscope! laugh

Posted By: jdb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 05/15/20
I shot an even 1/2 dozen ground squirrels today but forgot to take pictures
cock hunting for bull sparrows. center mass, baby....

I just shot a skunk at the bottom of my front yard. I was holding a 920 lumen flashlight and a lr22 recently purchased. Heavy but one shot without it spraying. Perfect!

Sponge paint job?
AG Composites 'sandstorm' factory paint
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]intelligent trees torrent
Another pic from the killing fields...

Gamo .177
[Linked Image from oi26.photobucket.com]
huntsman....how far a way are those critters when they get killed? and what ammo you using?
from about 100 to 250 or so.

Model 67 (no dash) .38 Special. I normally don't bother snakes but this one was headed straight for my 3 year old son.
Posted By: 44mc Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 06/04/20
DR505 what kind timber or cane brake ?.it would make a good hat band
Originally Posted by 44mc
DR505 what kind timber or cane brake ?.it would make a good hat band

I think it is a Desert massasauga.

Drop for drop, massasauga venom is more potent than that of many larger species of rattlesnakes, but due to the lower yield (the amount it is capable of delivering in a single bite), its potential for harm is greatly reduced. It is not considered to be deadly, but the venom is a powerful cytotoxic venom that can cause swelling, necrosis, damage to the skin, and severe pain. Medical treatment should be sought immediately for any venomous snake bite. The antivenin CroFab, while not type-specific, can be used to treat severe envenomations from massasaugas.

Nice revolver.
Sitting on the porch watching a doe antelope to see if there were fawns hid nearby, and this little bastid comes waddling out from under the deck. Don't know where mom and the siblings are....

Pic not working Don, what waddled out from under the Deck?
baby skonk
Originally Posted by DR505

Model 67 (no dash) .38 Special. I normally don't bother snakes but this one was headed straight for my 3 year old son.

Fantastic pic!
tonight after dinner I go to the sink to do dishes. I spied another baby skunk asleep in the corner just outside. So I dumped my cylinder of shorts and loaded up some birdshot. Slipped the window screen and popped him. Took him out and dumped him in a yucca with the other one....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

About a half hour later I slipped outta my work clothes and into my jammies, grabbed a glass of iced tea and retired to the front porch to glass for baby antelopes. While sitting there, ANOTHER fugging baby skonk came around the corner of the house. Only thing to do was birdshot the hell outta that one before the dog tore into him. I then felt obligated to dig the other 2 from their yucca grave and take a final fambly pic......

Digging up dead critters for a photo op— this has got to be a first!

Smiling here.
Coulda sold them baby polecats Huntsman. They make pretty good pets and women go nuts for them. My wife begged me to bring the one I caught last winter home so she could keep him, I had to draw the line though. Them babies are kinda cute I admit
Good going Hunts! could have gotten a bit Stinky later this Summer!
Originally Posted by kingston
Digging up dead critters for a photo op— this has got to be a first!

Smiling here.

laugh
Originally Posted by DR505

The model 67 is my favorite handgun of all time and that one is a beauty
22 pretty good story!!!!
These three ate one of Momma's hostas to the ground over night. also were eating all my new grass to the ground, killing it.
Took the 38 year old Daisy Power Line to the gun range this morning and sighted it in at 10, yes 10 whole yards. 3 shots, 3 kills. grin

EDIT: laugh
Originally Posted by 222Sako
These three ate one of Momma's hostas to the ground over night. also were eating all my new grass to the ground, killing it.
Took the 38 year old Daisy Power Line to the gun range this morning and sighted it in at 10, yes 10 whole yards. 3 shots, 3 kills. grin

I would give anyrhing to have some rabbits back in our area.
Meanwhile in my birdbath.
Originally Posted by 222Sako

I would give anyrhing to have some rabbits back in our area.

We are over run here in town this year. Also see quite a few in the headlights in the country on the way to work in early morning.
One of the cities we worked in about a month ago had rabbits everywhere. Only saw 1 house cat running around outside in the 3 weeks we were there.
Well crap. Come on guys don't make Don defrost the freezer to keep this going. grin I've been recalcitrant with posting. Here's a little Jack with no less ticks than the bigger ones last week. The cottontails are still tick free. Mostly pets but they have no ticks.
[Linked Image from oi723.photobucket.com]

Nice going polecat.

Rifle details?
It's just a cheap savage 340 in .222 with a leupold scope, but it shoots straight. I've shot 6 chucks with it so far this year off the homestead. I had to get a pic of this one because she was so big.

Lee

You'll shoot out your eye, kid.....
Originally Posted by Polecat
It's just a cheap savage 340 in .222 with a leupold scope, but it shoots straight. I've shot 6 chucks with it so far this year off the homestead. I had to get a pic of this one because she was so big.

Lee

Mind if I ask how you mount your scope on it? I've got one with a b square mount that is way too high for me.
Originally Posted by Rickshaw

Lee

Mind if I ask how you mount your scope on it? I've got one with a b square mount that is way too high for me.

I have 4 340s ( 1 each in 22 Hornet, 222, 223, and 225 Win) 2 of them have Sun optics mounts and the other 2 have Weaver 1" side mount. The Sun optics are high and allow better bolt clearance ( like your B square) but I need to use a cheek riser. With the Weaver mount you have to use a scope with a small ocular bell. I tried the Weaver side mount 1 1/2", but it put the scope past the center of the bore.
Here is a pic of each. Sun Optics on top, Weaver on bottom
Bolt clearance on the Weaver with a Leupold Grandslam scope.

Lee
Thanks. Very helpful. Sorry for the highjack. Carry on with dead stuff.....😀
Found this blonde raccoon in the barnyard tonight.

Besides being in the barnyard. It wasn’t acting right at all. No real fear of me being there and after I ran it off, it came back 5 minutes later. She caught a 230g golden saber and really seemed to get the hint.

that ain't a blond raccoon.......
THIS, is a blond raccoon......

Ok you can enlighten us as to what it is.

Here’s a better picture from him on the trail cam earlier this week.

Because this is a NORMAL raccoon. And he is nothin like it.

I just DID enlighten you, with a pic of one that actually is 'blonde'. First it was a 'she', and now it is a 'he'? Is it a blonde he/she? Just because it is light colored, don't mean it's a blonde.....
You tell me what it is, youre the all knowing

Can you EXPLAIN the color phase. If not, then please STFU and go back to shooting sparrows, or whatever else it is you do for fun.

I’ve ignored you for years, seldom if ever replying to your comments, yet you seem to not get the hint that I just really don’t like you, that stupid hat you wear, or your ego.

One more for the ignore list.

sniff, I'm sooo heartbroken.
Your hats OK, Don.
Looks like a coon with rabies.. Like before Don one more [bleep] to ruin the fire.. That is an awesome blond raccoon.. Never saw one..
please STFU and go back to shooting sparrows

ask, and ye shall receive.... A 'blonde'-beaked hen. Don't peek.

One from last night, started thinking my shop was his. RAR 22 mag, 30 gr jhp
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture upload no sign up
Always felt the 22WMR was perfect coon medicine....seems tailor made for that size critter.
Yep way better killer than a 17 hmr
Originally Posted by Judman
Yep way better killer than a 17 hmr

I had a 17hmr years ago, and tried to like it. Never could. I used it on red fox with less than spectacular results. It works for some I suppose, but I’m not interested in owning another any time soon.
Agreed, use mine for starlings mostly.😂
I love my .17 hmr, but it is mostly a gopher gun.. Outstanding for that application!!
Posted By: jdb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 07/16/20
It’s almost like it was purpose built for gophers
I love my .17 hmr, but it is mostly a gopher gun.. Outstanding for that application!!

I couldn't agree more. If ever there was a perfect match between cartridge and species the 17HMR is it.

drover
another sparrow. It's what I do......

another sparrow. It's what I do......

Um yeah, that ain't a sparrow.

What can?
a Sparrow, duh....grin
That’s fine my right there.

a Sparrow, duh....grin
Sparrow SS'd a few U-raisin collared sparrows because it's what I do......

Hey Dirty Harry, is that maybe a little overkill? Haha...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]1920x1080p wallpaper
Posted By: jdb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 07/20/20
Sparrow SS'd a few U-raisin collared sparrows because it's what I do......

Could you do post that outlines that rifle combo? You told me what brand it was but I'd be interested to know what scope, bipod, what load your shooting out of it, maybe even what inspired you to go the route you did.
T...... that's a new take on "treeing" a coon, did the Stihl over penetrate? grin

Nice badger too.
jdb, It is a Zermatt/Bighorn RimX action, 40 moa rail, Proof sendero carbon barrel, AG Composites Privateer stock, TT Diamond trigger and Sico Sparrow can. The scope is a 3-12 LRTS in burris XTR Sig insert rings to max out the elevation. The bipod is just a pivot Harris 9-13. The rifle shoots CenterX best, but I use the cheaper CCI SV on critters because I'm too cheap to spend centerx money on sparrows, because that's what I do.......grin

The inspiration to go this route over the Vudoo, is that I'm a Bighorn slut, and wanted a rimfire to match up with my other customs. The great aluminum mags and unique extraction system, along with the ability to swap barrels/caliber myself, just sealed the deal....
tindude, is that a blonde badger?.....
tindude, is that a blonde badger?.....

Yes, and matches my pubes.
Wanna see?

I don't mind flaunting my attributes.
Originally Posted by Prwlr
T...... that's a new take on "treeing" a coon, did the Stihl over penetrate? grin

Nice badger too.

Yes, very much so.

He felt violated, I am sure. Sucks to be him....

I am guessing the lighting is misleading, but honestly this 'coon still looks more blonde to me than the other one, which just looks like a regular 'coon with a lot of grey.
The kid working for me this summer got a pair of badgers the other day with his 22 pistol. We was out building fence and Finn bayed up a momma and baby. The kid went out and shot them. Every time they'd try to escape, the dog would run in and nip one and stop them long enuff to get a couple more shots in. I kilt another one the day after....

Gonna take a page outta dons book here shortly, God damn robins are puttin the hurt on my raspberries and blueberries... 17 is gonna start hurtin stuff..
Originally Posted by T_Inman

I am guessing the lighting is misleading, but honestly this 'coon still looks more blonde to me than the other one, which just looks like a regular 'coon with a lot of grey.

Probably the lighting. That’s how all of our raccoons look here.
jdb, It is a Zermatt/Bighorn RimX action, 40 moa rail, Proof sendero carbon barrel, AG Composites Privateer stock, TT Diamond trigger and Sico Sparrow can. The scope is a 3-12 LRTS in burris XTR Sig insert rings to max out the elevation. The bipod is just a pivot Harris 9-13. The rifle shoots CenterX best, but I use the cheaper CCI SV on critters because I'm too cheap to spend centerx money on sparrows, because that's what I do.......grin

The inspiration to go this route over the Vudoo, is that I'm a Bighorn slut, and wanted a rimfire to match up with my other customs. The great aluminum mags and unique extraction system, along with the ability to swap barrels/caliber myself, just sealed the deal....

How do you like that AG Privateer stock? That is the lightweight one, isn't it?
Love it. But the comb height might be short for a lotta folks....
Posted By: jdb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 07/22/20
Thanks for the details! Cool looking rifle!
RAT LIVES MATTER!

Hope you fed them to the foxes...
My Brittany made off with one of them but the remaining 4 hit the bait pile.

He doesn’t eat them. Just hides them
i carry you with me ee cummings

[Linked Image]
Youse a buncha rat infested fuggers!
typically don’t shoot the pole cats. But it sprayed my dog so yesterday so....

d8 simulator
Why not I kill everyone of those worthless creatures that I can.. Those and golden eagles are the only two animals that I just hate..
I just killed a small one with a rock 20 minutes ago. They're dead on site.
Why not I kill everyone of those worthless creatures that I can.. Those and golden eagles are the only two animals that I just hate..

That's how I feel about the quill pigs. I shoot every one I come across.

That's how I feel about the quill pigs. I shoot every one I come across.

Same. Only a matter of time until one gets the dog.
Evnin, I've had to too many run ins with those prickly bastids!!! No free pass from me!!!! Way to much work on a dog, poor buggers. The only dog I owned that would stay away from them was my wire haired griffon. He would walk up on anything real carful & if you said no he'd never go ne'er it again. Now if ya said sick em Diggzzz, look out its game on!!! Last November 20th, man I sure miss that dog. Dam. Bill out. 🐾👣🇨🇦
haven't had the whore-gnat out for a while....

Purty rifle. I want one....
Popgunnned one this evening. 7TCU 110gr TNT. 75 yards right through the “shield” bang flop
Nice!!!
Kid, that pig looks big! Nice tusks. Any idea how much it weighs?
I don’t know what he weighed, maybe 200 or a shade over. Had some long teeth and a set of balls like a cantaloupe. We took a couple pics and left him for the buzzards, it was 93 deg at sundown and already 95 today, he’s probably twice as big now!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]7TCU round for scale. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]Rifle is a SA 700 with a 20” barrel.
Posted By: 44mc Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 08/16/20
that's a good pig kid . good and dead grin
Nice shooting
back to 'doing what I do'....

back to 'doing what I do'....

Bird soup? Or coyote bait?
Great Pic!
PowrLokt! Old factory 55s out of the Duece magnum this morning. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
22-250
Odoriferous posting!

What is this beast specifically?
Posted By: jpb Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by smallfry

What is this beast specifically?

Methinks that wee beastie is a member of the order Rodentia, genus Neotoma.

Packrat.

There are about a dozen species, maybe more.

John
That’s what I thought. Never seen one in person.
Amazing where coyotes can live and hide. Deer too for that matter.
Good Job! I need to shoot a grey cat, like that one with my 3rd match target! anytime I see it, there folks around! wild been around here for 2 years.

Man that old Colt is nice!
22-250

A woodchuck and a 99. Two thumbs up for a way cool pic.
One red fox bit the dust yesterday. 22WRM Winchester JHP. 60yds.
Her and her brother came charging to my CritRcall PeeWee. Both caught a 55gr Hornady from the 222 Mag. My first ever double that I didn’t miss the second one. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dumb one last weekend that stood still while I got a mag out of the door of the truck and into my AR. 77TMK over a case full of Lever, he’s not getting any smarter. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Remington M 700 Varmint .22/250 using the 52 grain Berger Match bullet,8208 XBR 34.5 grains and a Fed 210 Match primer.
Dumb one last weekend that stood still while I got a mag out of the door of the truck and into my AR. 77TMK over a case full of Lever, he’s not getting any smarter. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Was wondering what 77TMKs would do for coyotes. You definitely answered my question. My AR loves them over CFE223 .Will be loading up some this weekend.
Nice work elks...
Last Saturday, at my farm, while fall turkey hunting, called in two coyotes, shot both with my CZ 527 in .22 Hornet.
Luckily I had my Creedmoor in a convenient location when I looked out the bedroom window and seen this coyote harassing some deer in a food plot out in my old pasture! Grabbed the Creed and stepped out on the back patio and let er rip at about 250yds. Dropped like a sack o taters! One less fawn killer around my place.

Lost my old lap top in the winter.. Just got this one running and recovered my old photos.. Two coyotes in Jan. taken with 6mm Rem.. and 70 Horn spire pts...

Oh man, I've got a killer headache! LOL....
First thing on my sage grouse hunt was a young coyote taken with my old .22-250 AI/

First day of antelope a badger .. The rancher told me if you see a badger and don't shoot it and I find out about you are banned.. The kind of orders I love... My newly refinished old .22-250..

SWEET!
Lost my old lap top in the winter.. Just got this one running and recovered my old photos.. Two coyotes in Jan. taken with 6mm Rem.. and 70 Horn spire pts...

Damn fine combination there!
First double of the year for me up in Wyoming two weekends ago.

Posted By: Shag Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Bighorn
Last Saturday, at my farm, while fall turkey hunting, called in two coyotes, shot both with my CZ 527 in .22 Hornet.

Thanks for sharing that! Congrats!
.45Colt 255 SWC 10.0gr Unique 46 steps
.300blk 208 Amax
Originally Posted by Bighorn

That's a dandy rifle, nice shooting!
700BDL 17Rem 25gr Hornady HP @4100fps. Tiny lightening!

Im heading out soon for some predator hunting...with my .17 Rem and Hornady 25 gr. HPs!

QUIT taunting me with that rifle! cry
I’d sell it to you, but it wouldn’t be cheap, price might not even be reasonable. smile
I’d sell it to you, but it wouldn’t be cheap, price might not even be reasonable. smile

I saw one like it for sale, absolutely pristine...but the price wasn't reasonable...for sure.

Got to thinking..if I were to build my perfect .17 Rem it would be exactly what I have! laugh

I just get weak in the knees around the old school stuff, but frankly Id be afraid to bang it up...the one I have now...well, lets say thats not an issue...

trapped another feral outside my birdpens, gave him the ol' Huntsman Maneuver.....

A couple local deputies come out to the ranch to bang my steel. Their range only goes to 500, mine to a mile. They were getting set up, and one noticed a coyote dicking around the 1760 yarder. Mike loaded up, and dialed his mile dope on him. BOOM.... He now has the ranch LR record. Pup coyote at 1740 yards. 300 WM, 215 berger over 4831. Bighorn action, Proof prefit steel barrel, leup MK5, TBAC 338BA in a AI chassis.

Posted By: JPro Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 11/03/20
That's one heck of a poke on that coyote at 1740! Would be a great shot at half that range.

We're just getting started around here. All I've seen worth shooting thus far have been a few little dinker boars. Both went down to .308 150s.

He now has the ranch LR record. Pup coyote at 1740 yards.
shocked Holy moly......

First kill with my new to me .17 HM2

Best checkering pattern ever used on the BDL and a smooth bolt knob to boot!!

Damn fine looking rig.
Posted By: EdM Re: 2020 Dead Critters thread.... - 11/19/20
I 63'd this chubby one last night.

Opportunistic kill while deer hunting![Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
opportunistic kill while feeding steers.....

Nice 22.. Not many animals I hate but that is the one..

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

I could be wrong but I believe that is actually a Remington 78. Same thing as a 700 but with the smooth bolt knob and I think it was more of a budget rifle. That, or it is a gun put together from parts and pieces as I don't think the 78 was offered in .17 Rem.

Their site says the Rem 78 had an unchecked stock...but I had a 78 in .25-06 for a while with the same bolt knob and checkering pattern as above, which Remington's site says never existed....so who the hell knows???

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

I could be wrong but I believe that is actually a Remington 78. Same thing as a 700 but with the smooth bolt knob and I think it was more of a budget rifle. That, or it is a gun put together from parts and pieces as I don't think the 78 was offered in .17 Rem.

Their site says the Rem 78 had an unchecked stock...but I had a 78 in .25-06 for a while with the same bolt knob and checkering pattern as above, which Remington's site says never existed....so who the hell knows???

Weird glare or something on that pic. It’s a 700BDL from the first year they made 17s and has a checkered bolt knob. Used to have irons too but they wouldn’t clear the scope so came off. I got it from the old timer that bought it new.

It’s a killing machine.

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

Did your rifle have a floorplate Tincock?

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

Weird glare or something on that pic. It’s a 700BDL from the first year they made 17s and has a checkered bolt knob. Used to have irons too but they wouldn’t clear the scope so came off. I got it from the old timer that bought it new.

It’s a killing machine.

Gotcha. That is a weird glare, for sure but I now see the bolt checkering and withdraw my earlier statement.

Fücker of the 10 gauge wimminz....my Mod 78 did not have a floor plate. It was basically a cheap metal and cheap wood 700 ADL. Looking closer at Kid's pic he does have a floor plate on his but it is barely visible in the first pic.

My bad for even bringing up bad info.....

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

It’s a killing machine.

Gotcha. That is a weird glare, for sure but I now see the bolt checkering and withdraw my earlier statement.

Fücker of the 10 gauge wimminz....my Mod 78 did not have a floor plate. It was basically a cheap metal and cheap wood 700 ADL. Looking closer at Kid's pic he does have a floor plate on his but it is barely visible in the first pic.

My bad for even bringing up bad info.....

No bad info. Like you said, some parts guns out there.

Now to find the 700 6mm that I saw once in late '80s or early 90s that to this day I believe was a Mountain Rifle.

Damn fine looking rig.

Love me a dead coyote.

Did your rifle have a floorplate Tincock?

Besides....that's TinCOCK to you.

Don't make me tell you again.

Dam, that is a pretty Colt Don. A guy doesn't have to wonder why they command the price they do

Caught this one in the backyard the other morning headed down to my lake. Grabbed the 6.5 and racked one in the chamber then stepped out on the back porch and sent it!
The noise kill him?
Well I killed my first ever honest-to-god FAT coyote....

The noise kill him?

Anything’s possible I guess?? Lol
How about this? The pig got the green kill light/red dot of doom treatment from my .222

How about this? The pig got the green kill light/red dot of doom treatment from my .222

Clean shot! At what distance?
Is your Rem a custom gun?

Barrel contour?

Barrel contour?

To answer your questions: distance was 126 yards

The Remington is a "build"...700 action BDL..B&C Mountain rifle stock built for Remington ( like their Alaskan)

The Barrel is Mag contour...a take off from a Rem LVSF in .221 Fireball, rechambered to .222

The scope is a 3x9 SIG Whiskey 3 with illum reticle

This is easily my favorite all purpose varmint rifle...and it works on pigs too!
back to fuzzy critters instead of stinky ones....

As you wish....

OK...here's my first "quad" on a stand...

Barrel contour?

To answer your questions: distance was 126 yards

The Remington is a "build"...700 action BDL..B&C Mountain rifle stock built for Remington ( like their Alaskan)

The Barrel is Mag contour...a take off from a Rem LVSF in .221 Fireball, rechambered to .222

The scope is a 3x9 SIG Whiskey 3 with illum reticle

This is easily my favorite all purpose varmint rifle...and it works on pigs too!

Does the reticle have an illuminated dot or illuminated crosshairs?

I am having a hard time finding a pic of reticle.
It has an illuminated dot...

I use Hawke scope quite a bit too and they have just the central part of the crosshair per se illuminated. Just bought one that has both red and green options...cant wait to try it out!
How much does the dot cover at say 100 yards?
Certainly not more than an inch in the SIG Whiskey and I have a Burris German #4 3P lighted reticle that covers an inch at 100 yds. The Hawkes likewise, about an inch.at that range.certainly no more
For night calling where shots are normally close, its easy peasy...shot can be a tad longer on hogs but Im making brain shots ( the last one at 126 yards) and thats a small target. No worries.

Heres the SIG reticle...

Now that’s cool as all heck! Bet that was fun!!
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

It was! And as luck would have it, the next stand yielded my second ever "quad"...

Gotten lots of triples in the past but those are my first quads...

ingwe, you still in Texas?? I would like to make a trip this winter if I can...
ingwe, you still in Texas?? I would like to make a trip this winter if I can...

No...I got back a day before Thanksgiving...
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

It was! And as luck would have it, the next stand yielded my second ever "quad"...

Gotten lots of triples in the past but those are my first quads...

Unbelievable! 😳

Nice still life!
What calibe did you use and at what distance?

Is this public land? Is it legal to go out and hunt varmints like coyote on public land and do you need a licence for this in NM?
I used a .222 Rem and the distance was about 15 yards.

Yes public land.

Yes it is.

A NM resident does not need a license for coyotes. A non-resident needs to buy IIRC a trappers license.
Deer hunting collateral damage.

Called one in this morning.
Damn Ken, you're doing better on those coyotes than I am!
I am?! shocked
Tes! I killed 2 in Texas and have only made 3 stands here in MT so far.

Nada.
Ok,I have been calling coyotes since mid October. I have missed about 5 or 6 so far. With the closest being about 10 yards away. frown

Today was special as we called in a coyote at each stand. On the first stand one came in and left pronto,the second stand I missed the same dog....twice! The next two stands I killed one. They seemed to come in at about the halfway mark in calling.

My cousin never got a shot off or seen the last two dogs.

Damn! Do you farm them??? What a population density you must have!!! At what distance did you shoot them both? Is it the 222 again? What bullet type? BTW: nice habitat. What temperature do you have there right now?
No,I don't farm them. wink

Population density is two less. smile

The top one was about 100 yards and the bottom one was 140+ yards. The bottom one I stepped it off at 152 steps,so 140+ yards.

Yes,the .222 again.

Bullet is a 50 grain Hornady soft point.

Today is supposed to be 65 *. On Saturday the high was IIRC 53*.
My first bobcat.

Called it in while calling coyotes,which surprised me as I didn't expect to see a bobcat in the area.
Bobcats always seem to be a surprise, but a good one.
My first bobcat.

Called it in while calling coyotes,which surprised me as I didn't expect to see a bobcat in the area.
My first bobcat.

Congrats! At what distance did you take that cat? What kinda call did you use?

Nice! Did you use shot shells? At what distance?

Fortunately the gray squirrels didn't make it to Germany yet. The Brits have some problems with them because the grey are displacing the native red squirrel. But if they would get to Germany they would be fair game. They are bigger than the red squirrels which means an addition to the menu.
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith
My first bobcat.

Congrats! At what distance did you take that cat? What kinda call did you use?

It was about 40-45 yards out. I used a Sceery Jackrabbit mouth call.

Nice! Did that idea of yours about making porcupine hats ever take off?

Killed a double this evening. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
222mag 1960’s factory 55gr PowrLokt HP

Damn Kid...PM me and we will arrange for you to get some newer bullets.... grin
Originally Posted by Region6

.24 caliber?

Damn Kid...PM me and we will arrange for you to get some newer bullets.... grin

Ha! The story behind the 222Mag is a goofy one.

The When I worked in a gun shop a dude came in a sold off his deceased dad’s stuff. In it was a little Browning Sako 222Magnum. Cute little gun that had seen many miles. The bore looked like a sewer pipe and the stock was not only beat but had been “refinished” by sanding the piss out of it, including the checkering, and slathering polyurethane about 1/4” thick over the whole works without even taking the metal out of it. The real treasure was a set of RCBS dies, both the FL and Neck sizers plus a seater, 150pc of new unfired primed Rem brass, and 3 boxes of old green and white box ammo. As much as I liked the ugly little Sako it was going to be a mess to match the funky contour and then have to do something with the stock to boot. Plus it was a round top model that took some oddball bases that were long gone. But the brass, dies, and ammo could be bought for $50.

So I barreled up a crusty old SA 700 I’d traded a guy from a village for and stuck it in a first gen TI stock I had lying around. I used rented reamer to chamber a Shilen 9” twist to open up some options should I want to shoot heavier bullets though I don’t think I ever have. It shoots 50s and 55s really well and I usually don’t shoot anything but coyotes and pigs with it, the occasional elk notwithstanding....

I think I’m down to my last 8 of the old timey PowrLokts. Stuff is old enough that the primers are copper colored, I have no idea how old that makes them. But it shoots good and kills the heck out of the dogs, not so great on the pigs.
Ive shot a whole bunch of pigs with a .223 or .223AI...basically the same-o as the .222 mag...but you simply gotta shoot them in the brain with the little guns. But you know that...my goal this year is to emulate your pig kill with the .17 Rem
22-250 with a 70gr Berger

Today’s fur, both shot with a 22-250 pushing a 70gr Berger a little over 3,300 FPS. One at 26 yards the other at 437.
© 24hourcampfire