Home
Posted By: Exchipy Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/03/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: DeWman Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/04/22
Looks like his skull will make B&C. Rug or full body mount? Standing with gaping mouth and extended paws would be a crowd pleaser. (Probably not natural though). Rem 700? Kudos on the 'stache.
Posted By: Exchipy Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/04/22
Originally Posted by DeWman
Looks like his skull will make B&C. Rug or full body mount? Standing with gaping mouth and extended paws would be a crowd pleaser. (Probably not natural though). Rem 700? Kudos on the 'stache.
Think that’s somethin? During the Squirrel Wars of the late ‘90s in Eastern Modoc County, the fighting was at times hand to claw:

Posted By: DeWman Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/04/22
Remember? I lost my uncle Ken in that conflict. Aunt Barbie wasn't crying alone too long though. Met some Joe (said he was good with his hands) and settled down.
All because the squirrels worshipped nuts.
Posted By: Exchipy Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/04/22
All because the squirrels worshipped nuts.

Our fanatically vicious adversaries in the Modoc County Squirrel Wars were Belding’s ground squirrels, all of them high on alfalfa.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 07/05/22
Exchipy: I tell ya that 270 Winchester is a fine cartridge!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Monometals or softpoints?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by Exchipy

You can't fool me. Thats not you. Its G.Gordon Liddy
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/01/22
Exchipy: That is funny.
Is that a 270? Or one'a them new fangled 6.5 Creedwhores?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Blackfly1 Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/01/22
I've been thinking of putting up a few pints of squirrel hearts for the winter. Dang, if they're running that big this year, I think I need to be thinking of bigger jars.
Bfly
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/05/22
Ron Burgundy scores !!!
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/05/22
Thought that was Varmint Guy sitting atop that monster at first glance. laugh
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Don’t Wanna Brag… - 10/06/22
Originally Posted by Exchipy
Think that’s somethin? During the Squirrel Wars of the late ‘90s in Eastern Modoc County, the fighting was at times hand to claw:

Got to admit when I saw this I laughed my ass off and copied the picture and posted in in a squirrel hunting thread. You are hilarious man!
© 24hourcampfire