Home
Posted By: PWN Good rabbit hunt - 12/22/14
[Linked Image][/URL]http://[/img]

My uncle and I killed these rabbits in about an hour. My cousin called me and ask that we come to his farm and thin the population since they were eating his wife's flowers and shrubs.

Perry
Posted By: MOGC Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/22/14
Goodness! Lot of good eating there...
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/22/14
beagles or walked them up?
Posted By: kawi Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/23/14
Just right..
Posted By: kawi Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/23/14
By and by name that scatter gun If you would please..
Posted By: PWN Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/23/14
We kicked them out of a 50 yard by 50 yard briar patch containing 5 year old round hay bales.

The gun is my uncle's Benelli SBE. I used a Mossburg 410 pump I recieved for Chirstmas 40 years ago.

Perry
Posted By: barm Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/23/14
Originally Posted by PWN
[Linked Image][/URL]http://[/img]

My uncle and I killed these rabbits in about an hour. My cousin called me and ask that we come to his farm and thin the population since they were eating his wife's flowers and shrubs.

Perry

Great day hunting for sure! All you need is a pan, flour, and a little bit of oil. I'm jealous.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/24/14
Wish we still had rabbits like that here...The .410 with 3" #6's is absolutely perfect for bunnies!

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: maddog Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/24/14
Would love to find a honey hole for rabbits like that. Only rabbits I see anymore, are in my backyard in town. frown

maddog
Posted By: barm Re: Good rabbit hunt - 12/24/14
Originally Posted by maddog
Would love to find a honey hole for rabbits like that. Only rabbits I see anymore, are in my backyard in town. frown

maddog

+1
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Good rabbit hunt - 01/04/15
We had a nice day today for Central NC. Jumped and ran eight, brought five home. I should have took pics but my phone was about out of power. We ran one for almost an hour. Three ran us almost that. Dogs were in great shape. Absolutely ran out of gas on the last chase at 3PM and as they gave out it began to rain. Fitting end to a hard days work for 7 short legged beagles.
© 24hourcampfire