Home
Posted By: MOGC Squirrel Poachers... - 09/03/16
Missouri Conservation Agents recently arrested three men from Minnesota that killed 101 squirrels on a couple of northern Missouri public conservation areas. The limit for squirrels is 10 per hunter per day with a total possession limit of 20 squirrels total per hunter. Can't imagine traveling out of state to poach squirrels.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/03/16
Wonder how many days it took them?? Places must be loaded.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/03/16
I think it was one days take. I've seen times when I could have killed one heck of a lot of squirrels on a long day. Especially so with a shotgun.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/04/16
Saw some squirrel hunters from Minnesota on a North Mo public area last year while bowhunting. Were they Asian?

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: MOGC Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/04/16
I don't know their ethnicity. Hmong, ya think? They have a reputation as poachers.
Bag limits on tree rats are a joke. But, rules are rules...and must be enforced.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/04/16
Originally Posted by MOGC
Missouri Conservation Agents recently arrested three men from Minnesota that killed 101 squirrels on a couple of northern Missouri public conservation areas. The limit for squirrels is 10 per hunter per day with a total possession limit of 20 squirrels total per hunter. Can't imagine traveling out of state to poach squirrels.

Can't imagine skinning 101 squirrels, even with two guys helping!
Posted By: xverminator Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/05/16
Hmong? I don't know, definitely Asian though. A whole damn family (men,women and kids) in 3 or 4 different vehicles. All had Minnesota plates. I found it quite odd at the time. It is rare to see out of state bow hunters there, let alone squirrel hunters.

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: MOGC Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/05/16
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Bag limits on tree rats are a joke. But, rules are rules...and must be enforced.

About thirty years ago I know of two old timers around here that got into an argument about who was the better squirrel hunter. They decided to have a squirrel tournament and went to the woods together one cool October morning. Once there they split up agreeing to meet back at the truck at noon straight up. I don't remember exactly which one won the event but the thing that stuck with me was that one of the old guys killed 68 squirrels with a single shot Winchester M37 12 gauge. This old man always bought a 30" full choke, then sawed off 2" of barrel claiming that gave him the perfect amount of choke for squirrels and rabbits.

I remember they said they cleaned squirrels from noon until dark. The one said he killed so many that he made two trips back to the truck to unload his harvested squirrels because they were getting hard to manage. I assume the other guy killed about as many or more. Like I said, I don't remember who won. I do know these old fellers cleaned them the hard way by splitting the hide across the back and pulling from there. I'd bet those squirrels were a mess by the time those old geezers got done wrestling them around.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/05/16
We at times have an influx of Asians or Russians chasing mushrooms in the spring the year after substantial fires. They are usually quite famous for being completely ignorant of game regs. Will live off the land to the maximum.

An acquaintance was once running a west side deer check station. About 3 carloads of Russians approached and there were deer inside and outside the rigs for every man woman and child aboard. Not one of the animals had been unzipped.
Posted By: Badgerloader Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/14/16
Hmong don't skin their squirrels. They toss them into a campfire in the "round". The fire takes care of the hair. Choice items of the cooked insides, are also consumed.
I had a scoutmaster that was native American about 6 decades ago. He would bring some live chickens and a 5 gallon bucket of wet creek bottom clay to camp outings. He would chop off the heads, work the wet clay into the feathers to encase the chickens and toss them into our campfire. When the clay was baked hard, the chickens were raked out of the fire. The clay was cracked and peeled which removed the feathers. The bird inside was nicely steamed. The heart, livers and outside slices of gizzards were tasty also.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/24/16
I know of 2 fellows that got 42 one morning. Guy shooting the shotgun stopped at 25 and the guy shooting the .22 stopped at 17.
Posted By: killahog Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/31/19
Originally Posted by Badgerloader
Hmong don't skin their squirrels. They toss them into a campfire in the "round". The fire takes care of the hair. Choice items of the cooked insides, are also consumed.
I had a scoutmaster that was native American about 6 decades ago. He would bring some live chickens and a 5 gallon bucket of wet creek bottom clay to camp outings. He would chop off the heads, work the wet clay into the feathers to encase the chickens and toss them into our campfire. When the clay was baked hard, the chickens were raked out of the fire. The clay was cracked and peeled which removed the feathers. The bird inside was nicely steamed. The heart, livers and outside slices of gizzards were tasty also.

I found an article in a magazine of Boys life that described how to do that and followed the instructions, the chicken came out edible it wouldn't compare to a KFC chicken but it was interesting to try it. Our camp dog really liked it.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 03/17/20
Originally Posted by xverminator
Hmong? I don't know, definitely Asian though. A whole damn family (men,women and kids) in 3 or 4 different vehicles. All had Minnesota plates. I found it quite odd at the time. It is rare to see out of state bow hunters there, let alone squirrel hunters.

X-VERMINATOR

Been around those Hmong idiots a lot while living in MN.. they enjoy " hunting" if you could call it that...

I've seen then up around Orrock MN, on Federal lands up there... 20 plus of them, in two old rusty station wagons.. out of St Paul.

Hunting at Orrock which wasn't far from home.... I've been shot at more than once by them.... as they were just shooting in the direction where they heard some noise..... once had two of them unload both of their shotguns in my direction, when in a grove of trees...I had flattened on the ground after the first two shots...both of them fired 4 more times each... when they started to reload, I fired a couple of shots in the air, in their direction at a 45 degree angle over their heads..

they were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot"....I yelled at them hands up...which they complied...

marched them back to the parking lot for that locale.. told them to drop their shot guns...hands up...
I threw their shot guns in the right floor of my car, and then had them hand over the keys to their car...

half a mile up the road, I stopped where they could see me in the distance, and tossed their shot guns into a hedge...
a little further up the road, I threw their car keys out the window into a ditch full of water...left them stranded out there as it was getting dark....

Learned to hate being around Hmong out in the woods when hunting...later on, there was a couple of hunters out of St Cloud that were shot by Hmong that were just shooting in the direction of sounds in the woods...

but because they were immigrants, typical DFL ran Minnesota wouldn't prosecute them, always saying they didn't know any better...only thing laws meant to Hmong were don't get caught.... Hmong poached like crazy, season or no season... and they throw their trash all over the place....

Illegal immigrants here in Oregon from Mexico and Latin America, aren't much better.. as they poach like crazy....and litter all over the place...
Posted By: VernAK Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/14/20
We see em up here now!
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/14/20
I think I'm about the last squirrel hunter in NY. Haven't run into anybody else out hunting squirrels in 30 years. We still have a limit of 6 per day and it's completely unnecessary considering how few hunt them anymore. About all anybody's interested in these days is deer and turkey.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/14/20
more squirrels in town than in the woods here timber companys cut down all trees then plant just pine
Regards the chicken, I saw a movie a few years ago where africans roasted a white hunter that way.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/15/20
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Regards the chicken, I saw a movie a few years ago where africans roasted a white hunter that way.

Originally Posted by websterparish47

Well that brought the mood down.
Posted By: northcountry Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/16/20
Originally Posted by Badgerloader

I have done ducks this way the only difference is I did eviscerate them, wrapped in clay and bake turned out very enjoyable. Cheers NC
Posted By: Robster Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 04/16/20
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I think I'm about the last squirrel hunter in NY. Haven't run into anybody else out hunting squirrels in 30 years. We still have a limit of 6 per day and it's completely unnecessary considering how few hunt them anymore. About all anybody's interested in these days is deer and turkey.

Nope, your in good company. I'm from Central NY I hunt squirrel with my Cur dog and rabbits/hare with my beagles.
Posted By: Plainsman Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 05/02/20
The Hmong from the MPLS area come up to Devils Lake, ND and fish like those squirrel poachers! Car loads of ppl taking way more fish than the limits! The game wardens watch out for them accordingly!
Posted By: sharps4590 Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 05/04/20
Right now I think a fella could kill 101 squirrels out of my front yard.....and not hurt the population!! Gonna be a good year for those of us who like to hunt squirrels. Will be my 62nd squirrel season.
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 07/20/20
From what I've seen of the Hmong they're pretty effective hunters and fishermen. Not saying they all hunt or fish this way today but they used to not be big a on complying with fish & game game laws. In California back in the 80s they often got away with it by pleading ignorance of the law and the English language. I've seen them bring whole families to bank fish lakes that had size or slot limits and no fish was released regardless of size and the bag limit was ignored. A guy I hunt with ended up in court because of this for refusing to let the game warden check his cooler until he did the same for several groups of Hmongs he had walked by without checking.
Posted By: Carlrh Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 07/10/21
Is the guy that kills the most squirrels the best hunter?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 07/10/21
Originally Posted by Plainsman
The Hmong from the MPLS area come up to Devils Lake, ND and fish like those squirrel poachers! Car loads of ppl taking way more fish than the limits! The game wardens watch out for them accordingly!

The Vietnamese on the TX Coast used to do the same thing.
Posted By: DeWman Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 07/10/21
Living in southeast Missouri (bootheel) I've seen plenty of fudging on limits of all kinds of animals/fish/ birds, though not to the extant others have written here. Most generally, the excuse is "I eat all that I kill, unlike out of staters." I have seen more than one out of state dove hunters spend big money on gear, ground, & vehicles & dogs. Shoot their limit in 30 minutes, take a bunch of hero photos, then pack up, drive down the road, dump their birds in a ditch and drive off. Sometimes they come back, sometimes not. Rabbit hunters with thousands in their dogs go to an abandoned homestead and massacre rabbits, tossing any they can't give away. Duck and snow goose hunters as well. It is what it is.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 07/10/21

X-VERMINATOR

Yeah, they had to be Hmong> I don't know how many times I've seen that as described... three or 4 vehicles, that would mean 30 to 40 Hmong on average.

Illegal to Hmong translates in English to "Don't get Caught".. and that is about it...

Back in the early 80s, they use to go to spots that were isolated on the Mississippi River in St Paul City limits, and pull a net totally across the river...
Then they would throw dynamite or other explosives in the River, giving the fish a concussion and so they would flow down the river knocked out, and then net them all in... they had tons of family members, delay the police when they showed up... to give the men in the family time to scoop up all the fish and disburse all over the place with them..

For people who claimed they didn't speak English, they sure were good at Gaming the System....the Blacks were real helpful with that...
If they got hauled into court, the leftist judges would just let them go and chalk it up to they didn't know better...

When you hunt in areas where they are... they don't aim when carrying a shot gun, they just shoot in the direction of the noise they heard...I don't know how many times I've personally experienced that, that while hunting up at Orrock Federal Game Area...

Remember it was some Hmong who shot like 7 or 8 people with an AK while hunting up around Rice Lake Wisconsin a number of years ago...

and how long would it take them to skin 101 squirrels? with 30 to 40 family members with them.... not very long...
Posted By: texken Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 08/14/21
Saw some squirrel hunters from Minnesota on a North Mo public area last year while bowhunting. Were they Asian?

X-VERMINATOR

they wiped out a turkey population on the Arkansas river near Cimarron, Ks. shot them off the roost
Posted By: MOGC Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/22/21
Well, they are back at it. Sixteen Hmong poachers from Wisconsin came back to Missouri and killed nearly 500 squirrels. This was in one of my public ground hunting areas. They got caught by Conservation Agents and issued a double handful of tickets. As if that's going to mean anything to them.
Posted By: DeWman Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/22/21
Biden will get them a billion in relief so they won't have to poach. It's only money and he can print all he wants. I'm sure some lawyer will say the ticketing was racist.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Can't imagine skinning 101 squirrels, even with two guys helping!

They didn't skin them. They burnt the hair off. WTF?

https://www.themeateater.com/conser...souri-poachers-busted-with-471-squirrels
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/22/21
WTF is a Hmong?
Posted By: pointer Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/23/21
Watch the movie Gran Torino.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/23/21
Our local Wildlife resources guy is Hmong.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/23/21

X-VERMINATOR

We have a problem here with Asian people hunting/poaching squirrels and other wildlife. They travel in groups and have multiple vehicles running around the woods. A couple months ago a guy out in the woods was shot by one of their ricocheting bullets. I only know this because my buddy, who told me, is an EMT and works for search and rescue and is a volunteer fire fighter, was one that helped him. The guy was not killed, but seriously wounded by that bullet. Asians fled the scene according to the witness.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/23/21
StoneCutter how old are you? Still wet behind the ears???
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/15/21
Illegal immigrants here in Oregon from Mexico and Latin America, aren't much better.. as they poach like crazy....and litter all over the place...
No [bleep] Seafire it’s terrible up here on the north coast. The reforestation crews up here are making a dent in the animals we have left
Stonecutter,
They are from southwest China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand that I know of . They live in the hills and hollers like indians that don't respect the things they hunt . The CIA recruited them during the war so they are popular targets of the communist governments in the country's where they originally lived. That's why so many have moved here. They are very much into the family group and not really a war like people but they were generally good fighters when pushed to it . They live in tribes like the indians did before they were shoved onto reservations . They are South East Asian country folks from way out in the country. They are not bad people once you get to know them but they are way out of place in modern culture , especially in the US.. There are several other similar tribes in Vietnam and the average Vietnamese hate them all . Kinda like the Indians and the Europeans who took over North America.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/16/21
sounds like the ones down here with fish , they will stop on a lake or a creek and swim a 300 ft gill net out pull it in with a car then 30 or so head jumps out of a few cars to pick up every thing they get before the F & W guys get there
Posted By: Raferman Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/16/21
Our wildlife resources guy is Hmong.
Posted By: Bugger Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/17/21
The Hmong from the MPLS area come up here to catch fish. They don't care what kind of fish, it seems.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/18/21
We darn near knocked off our Hmong population from their fishing in the polluted paper mill effluence. Rough fish, any fish went in the pot along with anything else they would eat. The DNR had to post signs written in Hmong to stop them from fishing in the pollution pockets. I shot trap with a guy who saw them in Vietnam and he said they were the most bloodthirsty little sobs over there. They'd give them a 12 gauge, buckshot and a bag of rice and let them go after the VC. You really don't want them in your woods "hunting".
Posted By: VaHillbilly Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 12/19/21
I have no experience with Hmong (and dont want any) but me and a buddy were wade fishing one of our local rivers, we were fishing catch and release for Smallmouth, Redeye and whatever else would chase a grub when a group of Latino's pulled in and commenced to catch and keep every fish no matter the size or species, we estimated they kept 30+ fish out of the small river. We went back and fished the same area the next year and did not catch a single fish, the river was dead as a doornail πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ......Hb
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/16/22
Originally Posted by Plainsman

Years ago while competing on the Walleye Trail, I had the pleasure of learning about the Hmong at Devils Lake. Motel owners disliked that entire families would rent rooms when the White Bass were running, catch tons of fish, then clean them and hang them to dry in the rooms.....

Also, if I remember correctly, several years past, there was a father and daughter murdered by a Hmong they found trespassing their land hunting out of their blind. The suspect was apprehended and stood trial. As I understand their home culture, they don't recognize private ownership of land and like to go wherever they wish.....
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/16/22
Well, they are back at it. Sixteen Hmong poachers from Wisconsin came back to Missouri and killed nearly 500 squirrels. This was in one of my public ground hunting areas. They got caught by Conservation Agents and issued a double handful of tickets. As if that's going to mean anything to them.

Are the tickets per animal?
If they left them cross back to WI, they could have used the Lacey Act
and slammed them.

Would have. If they looked European.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/16/22
I have no idea how exactly they were ticketed. Hopefully they aren't back this year.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/17/22
Originally Posted by DeWman
Living in southeast Missouri (bootheel) I've seen plenty of fudging on limits of all kinds of animals/fish/ birds, though not to the extant others have written here. Most generally, the excuse is "I eat all that I kill, unlike out of staters." I have seen more than one out of state dove hunters spend big money on gear, ground, & vehicles & dogs. Shoot their limit in 30 minutes, take a bunch of hero photos, then pack up, drive down the road, dump their birds in a ditch and drive off. Sometimes they come back, sometimes not. Rabbit hunters with thousands in their dogs go to an abandoned homestead and massacre rabbits, tossing any they can't give away. Duck and snow goose hunters as well. It is what it is.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 01/09/23
Chinese out of NYC (probably illegal) have been fishing the Jersey shore for sea bass at night and then having their wives take a limit back to the car, they make several trips. The CO's got wise to this and have been writing a lot of summons. A couple of people have been caught taking 20K freshwater clams! It's illegal to harvest them.
I ran into about seven or eight "Asians" a few years ago. I was hunting one of my favorite wilderness areas. I was about a mile and a half in and there they were.
Not wearing orange and carrying AK 47s. I turned around and walked back to my truck.

I could only imagine the hell that would have broke loose if they jumped a deer and I didn't want to be around. I was really glad when I got
over the crest of the mountain.

That's the only time I've ever seen them there.
Posted By: petemacmahon Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 01/12/23
I haven't seen that many squirrels to take since the 70s or early 80s. That feat could not be done anywhere in PA today, not that I have seen.
Posted By: Monkeymaster Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 01/16/23
https://www.themeateater.com/conser...er-the-day-a-trespasser-killed-6-hunters

The Hmong people.
NE Iowa has had some issues with squirrel hunting, mushroom hunting and fishing when it comes to this culture.
Good luck
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 03/23/23

X-VERMINATOR

Sounds like Hmongs.
Posted By: killahog Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 09/06/23
I read about that technique in a (Boys Life Magazine ) and tried it once. It worked very well for the first time trying it. The only hiccup was after peeling off the dried mud I had a little sand on the bird but it worked.
Posted By: 87TinTop Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 10/16/23
There were some foreigners who were caught with 5-gal buckets full of fish below a reservoir dam. They were way over creel and size limits. No report was ever produced as to their punishment. Rest assured had they been locals, they would have been fined hundreds/thousands and fishing rights removed, boat seized and they would have been caned in public. It definitely would have made front page news. I think the next time I am approached by game warden, I will respond β€œMe speaka no English.” πŸ˜‚
Posted By: Chapoosa Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/26/23
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555

X2
Posted By: Redhairy Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/30/23
I have plenty of places in southern Indiana where I bet I could kill a 100 in a day. No one hunts them and they just go NUTS in the woods. lol
Posted By: coyotewacker Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/30/23
There's just not the squirrels in South East Michigan that there was in the 70s and 80's my brothers and I opening week back then would get are 5 squirrel limit in minutes we would bring a couple friends that couldn't shoot or had iron sight and shoot there limit for them....the woods haven't changed all the oaks are over 200 years old....
The only and biggest change is a lot more hawk's, owls and there were no coyotes at all back then....
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 11/30/23
Our squirrel population is way way down.

I used to limit regularly. Now I'm lucky to see 3 in a morning hunt.

I don't know why
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 12/01/23
I have not killed a squirrel in many years. With that said I have wanted to kill many, every time they sound their annoying ALERT, to every animal when I am bear, elk, moose, or deer hunting.

If I were to translate their Alert they are screaming: Hey Azzhole I see you, watch out everyone, Elmer Fudd is in the woods and he wants to kill you, run for it!!!!! Rotten Bastirds!

They are fortunate around me because I do not want to blow what is left of my cover after they scream their GUTS OUT lol
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I have not killed a squirrel in many years. With that said I have wanted to kill many, every time they sound their annoying ALERT, to every animal when I am bear, elk, moose, or deer hunting.

If I were to translate their Alert they are screaming: Hey Azzhole I see you, watch out everyone, Elmer Fudd is in the woods and he wants to kill you, run for it!!!!! Rotten Bastirds!

They are fortunate around me because I do not want to blow what is left of my cover after they scream their GUTS OUT lol

I gut shot one with my 257 Roberts a few years ago. Bet it doesn't pull that crap again.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by KillerBee

I gut shot one with my 257 Roberts a few years ago. Bet it doesn't pull that crap again.

Interesting rife, anything left of the squirrel? lol
Posted By: jar Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 12/03/23
My uncle and I got to know a bunch of outa state squirrel hunters from arkansas years back. they had a contract with an outfit that bought every tail and skin off of them for 5 bucks each and they also were providing the meat to 3 or 4 mom and pop resturaunts in arkansas. they would not tell us how much the meat brought but I know that they gave my uncle a remington 1100lt 20 ga for letting them set up a camp on his place. there was 7 or 8 and had more coming and going through out the whole summer. I ended up with the 1100. still have it.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Squirrel Poachers... - 02/13/24
I don't know their ethnicity. Hmong, ya think? They have a reputation as poachers.

I know this is an old thread, but you have no idea unless you have lived there...... they don't have a clue what the word limit means. On the other end, they come from a place that 'against the law' only meant, don't get caught. Otherwise it is open season on anything and everything.

Up at Orrock, I've been in a grove of trees laying on the ground and looking up at the tree branches just waiting for squirrels to come out. If they don't see movement, they think they are safe. Some Hmong were walking by on the dirt road, and I gather I made some noise, and I can hear them yakking in that pig Latin of theirs. Then they just started firing into the grove I was in... thank God I was lying on the ground on my back. If I would have been standing, I probably would have been hit.

Without ever getting up, I shot my full magazine out of the old Remington 870 12 ga, at about 45 degrees over their heads.
They started yelling in my direction, which I guess as Laotian for don't shoot. When I got up after reloading, I aimed the shot gun in their direction and yelled hands up, and drop you weapons. They evidently understood, because they did so.

I proceeded toward them, and kept the shotgun ready to go if I had to. Of course I didn't. I had then give me their weapons to make sure they didn't reload. I had then walk down the road, to the parking lot and old them to drop their shotguns and back away. Kept mine on them.

There was a deep ditch there, with about 5 feet of water in it. I tossed each shotgun into it, and told them to back away.
I got in my truck and left, it was after 5 Pm and the sun was dropping.

I don't trust the little fuggers. Those clowns both emptied their shotguns in my direction and were just shooting in the direction of the noise... nothing else.... I really don't think they even cared what they were shooting at.

If ever Hmong were around, I left the area immediately. 50 to 75 miles outside of the Twin Cities, they were all over the place. Its like they thought laws didn't apply to them... because liberals in Minnesota acted that way, always making excuses at them. The cops take them to court and the judges always let them go and then chewed out the cops for bringing them in, in the first place.

I miss Minnesota, but I sure don't miss the DFL and their minions statewide.
© 24hourcampfire