Home
Posted By: Sharpsman Zero set! - 09/09/20
Got sights set and staked on my .54 Hawken Flintlock PRB rifle. Shot these three before I got run off by rain shower! Ignition is fast and I like this Sharon barrel. Used spit patch of .020" thick pillow ticking. 100 grains KIK 2F powder. Hornady swaged balls.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Untitled by .com/photos/61286670@N08/]Sharps Man, on [bleep]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Zero set! - 09/13/20
Put the slap down on a Kansas buck with that this year Sharpsman! good shooting.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Zero set! - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by gunner500
Put the slap down on a Kansas buck with that this year Sharpsman! good shooting.

Gonna try....Lord willing! You do the same! Send me photo after you blow a .58 PRB through the chest of one of those big bucks!! grin wink
Posted By: Terryk Re: Zero set! - 09/14/20
Great shooting. Looking forward to the successful hunt pictures.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Zero set! - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gonna try....Lord willing! You do the same! Send me photo after you blow a .58 PRB through the chest of one of those big bucks!! grin wink

Going to be all on you this year Big Buddy Rick, no tag for me this year, have too much other stuff to do, will get up there next year though.
© 24hourcampfire