Home
Posted By: pete53 American Pioneer/Shockey powder - 04/28/21
is this Company American Pioneer / Shockey powder out of business ? i can not find this powder any more ? i had good luck with it ,i really like the 50 grain sticks too. and /or what powder will work well for my new T.C. ENCORE Shockey type ?
Try this thread posted a while ago:

American Pioneer Powder
It is really in between ffg and fffg.

They also make the pellets in the can version.

Midsouthshooterssupply 21.70 for a pd.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I bought this stuff when it came out as Clean Shot pellets. It was accurate and a breeze to clean up. Still have two unopened cans of it.

Thinking of buying this Shooter's World FFF to try in my Renegade .54.

Renegade50, if you get a chance to try this in the Hawken that you recently picked up I'd appreciate hearing your results.
THANK YOU GENTLEMEN WITH YOUR POST I FOUND SOME NEW SHOOTER`S WORLD for my 50 AND ORDERED SOME. THANKS AGAIN,Pete53
The Multi Purpose Black 3F I bought from Graf's is a finer and more consistent granulation than the Shockey's Gold I have. It doesn't have the gold specks in it either. I think with more testing the MPB will end up being the better powder.
Ive had gret luck with America P.3fffg
got my new powder " Shooters World ,called The Hunter, in pellets " a few days ago ,now my friends seem to think they should buy some from me and i only purchased 6 - 100 pellet jugs enough for me. kinda gets me excited for the musket season !
© 24hourcampfire