Home

Anyone have one for sale or know where one might be?

Looking for a new-ish condition one.

Been on all the auction sites and my dumbass missed one that was for sale.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.
Good luck.

Saw one on a gun forum a yr or so back, advertised as LNIB w swivels added.
They didnt come w em LOL

I added em to mine. Even added tang peep. Didnt care, i killed stuff. Still got mine w box, but manual is gone.
Think it was a 95 manual IIRC.

Theyre neat, but really w the QLA aint worth what people are asking, not as shooters IMHO.
I have a TC Grey Hawk. It lacks the set trigger and uses a black synthetic stock. If you are interested, drop me a PM.
Read somewhere they maybe did 500 of the Silver Elite.
Thought maybe a reg, a cougar, silver, supreme and maybe the laminate. Think 5 types of TC Hawken.

Bud has a Cougar and I could buy it .....so 3 of the 5 not hard to secure.

But ive only seen 1 supreme for sale in the last couple yrs
Originally Posted by kciH
I have a TC Grey Hawk. It lacks the set trigger and uses a black synthetic stock. If you are interested, drop me a PM.

Owned two of those. One I flipped without firing it. The other I had drilled for the TC peep and killed a doe with. Struggled mightily to find a load it liked, but eventually tried the Hornady FPB, which shot very well. For someone that wants traditional function combined with SS ease of maintenance, these are the ticket. I once emptied mine into a creek bank when my season was over, then set it aside for a couple of months without cleaning just for the Hell of it. When I finally cleaned it, it was spotless.

Those rifles will also accept the New Englander rifle and shotgun barrels, if you can find one. Parting out TC MLs has grown into a EBay cottage industry it seems.
Thanks for the info, men.

I'll keep looking, appreciate the help and insight.
Ebay says no complete MZ.
So parting em out gets around the rules
Originally Posted by kciH

PM sent.
Kinda beat up.box.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Note: serial number starts w letter S.
And description shows they thought highly of that &$#@ QLA
© 24hourcampfire