Home
Posted By: Pashooter Inline target pistol ID - 02/05/22
I have an inline 36cal target pistol Bowmar sights S&W Mod 41 target grips quality machine work excellent accuracy. The gun has no markings I believe the maker was located in Ohio. This is the type of pistole used in the NMLRA unlimited class matches. Can't post a picture but would be happy to email It's listed in the classified section. Any help with who the maker might be would be appreciated.

Posted By: Pashooter Re: Inline target pistol ID - 02/06/22
Originally Posted by Pashooter
I have an inline 36cal target pistol Bowmar sights S&W Mod 41 target grips quality machine work excellent accuracy. The gun has no markings I believe the maker was located in Ohio. This is the type of pistole used in the NMLRA unlimited class matches. Can't post a picture but would be happy to email It's listed in the classified section. Any help with who the maker might be would be appreciated.

Found the information pistol is a Yazel
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Inline target pistol ID - 02/07/22
https://ssaagunsales.com/listing/28642#view-gallery

This one?
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Inline target pistol ID - 02/07/22
That is it.
Posted By: kciH Re: Inline target pistol ID - 02/08/22
That is a neat looking pistol. Looks like something I'd bring to a IHMSA match...just to see if I could get the shots off in time.
Posted By: Papag Re: Inline target pistol ID - 04/04/22
I think he started by modifying Crosman CO2 guns with a bp barrel. I shot oneback in ‘68.
© 24hourcampfire