Home
Posted By: jeeper Kibler Colonial - 05/03/23
testing moving pictures around

Attached picture kibler tet 3.jpg
Posted By: Business_rifle Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/07/23
Looks good
Posted By: GuideGun Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/14/23
Looks good, I just got an email from Kibler saying my Woodsrunner is ready to ship.
Posted By: smallfry Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/14/23
jeeper remind me the caliber?
S.
Posted By: jeeper Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/15/23
Originally Posted by smallfry
S.

58 cal. From what I researched the 58 cal may be the best balance and lightest of the colonials. Mine weighs 1.5 ounces over 8.5 lbs. Holds steady when shooting.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/15/23
I have a Kibler SMR and it shoots like a laser. I just received a Woodsrunner in 54. Still in the crate in the hallway.
I have to check it, but I won't assemble it for a while. Being the second one it will be easy to assemble, I guess it will take a week to finish. The SMR was very easy to assemble.
Posted By: smallfry Re: Kibler Colonial - 05/20/23
Originally Posted by jeeper
Originally Posted by smallfry
S.

58 cal. From what I researched the 58 cal may be the best balance and lightest of the colonials. Mine weighs 1.5 ounces over 8.5 lbs. Holds steady when shooting.
Jeeper, 58 is where it’s at, 54s are awesome as well.
S.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Kibler Colonial - 06/27/23
Nice!

Alongwhile back I posted here inquiring about Kibler Longrifles and ended up ordering a 58 caliber Colonial American Longifle in plain maple for a proposed elk gun...I've since purchased a 54 caliber Woodsrunner and a 45 caliber Southern Mountain Rifle kit too! Haven't been home to open the last two yet, but they were both 'choose your stock' blem extra fancy stocks that caught my attention. Looking forward to tinkering with them when the time's right.

Enjoy!
© 24hourcampfire