Home
i just purchased a used cva optima with thumbhole stock, and for the life of me cant figure out how to remove the stock. help please
did you remove the plastic cover at the bottom of the palm swell area? If its not in there, the access area maybe be under the recoil pad. Email or call cva for an exact answer on where the access area is.

If you need any load info on that rifle i can help you out as i had one for a handful of months. Very accurate once you find the right powder,primer, bullet combo.
thank you sir, access was under the palm swell. through the stock was the first place i checked but i didnt think of the palm swell. thanks
Glad you found it! The thumbhole versions are awesome, very comfortable stocks and really helps out with the recoil.
i agree, but i hate the "built in" holes that attach the sling. the one on my stock broke (the reason i am removing it". luckily the cva facility is only 45 min down the road and they said they could swap the stock out the same day i bring it. i am putting a 4x40 nikon buckmaster on this rifle (on sale for 99.99 from natchez). what is your opinion of a fixed power on a ml?

© 24hourcampfire