Home
Posted By: Hoz Original Savage 10ML? - 12/30/10
Can anyone tell me what an original Savage 10ML is worth? Also, explain the differences between the 10ML and 10MLII, besides the accutrigger.
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 12/30/10
The 10ML has a good trigger and not the Accutrigger. It requires an FFL transfer and the 10ML-II does not.
Posted By: Hoz Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 12/30/10
Is an original worth $225?
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 12/30/10
In a second, if it's not rusted to pieces.
Posted By: savage62 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 12/31/10
what ya want
Posted By: johnp034 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 12/31/10
What year did the ML II come out?
Posted By: rick59 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/05/11
Originally Posted by johnp034
What year did the ML II come out?

The Savage 10ML-II was ready for launch in 2003.
Posted By: savage62 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/06/11
The vent liner ,there lots
Posted By: PPosey Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/06/11
The origional had primer modules and there were problems with fitting these modules,, the ATF guys also considered the origional a regular firearm so watch recieving one without a ffl involved

The ml2 has no priming module, a better design with a breechplug that the bolt holds a primer and holds it in place and also pulls it out after firing, not considered a regular firearm no FFL needed

ML2 is a much better system
Posted By: dmsbandit Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/06/11
Originally Posted by PPosey
The origional had primer modules and there were problems with fitting these modules,, the ATF guys also considered the origional a regular firearm so watch recieving one without a ffl involved

The ml2 has no priming module, a better design with a breechplug that the bolt holds a primer and holds it in place and also pulls it out after firing, not considered a regular firearm no FFL needed

ML2 is a much better system

I agree. I have a ML II and it is scary accurate and has NEVER misfired on me even after having a charge in the barrel for months.
Posted By: PPosey Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/06/11
The Ml2 is a very good gun,shoots pretty good factory barrel but some you have to search for the right load, put a pacnor .45 on it and it is a very very accurate gun as well with about any load
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/07/11
The factory barrel is just fine. No need to waste the money.
Posted By: dmsbandit Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/07/11
Originally Posted by PPosey
The Ml2 is a very good gun,shoots pretty good factory barrel but some you have to search for the right load, put a pacnor .45 on it and it is a very very accurate gun as well with about any load

The first load I tried in my gun gives me 1.5" groups at 200yds wink
Posted By: Hoz Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/07/11
I would take 1.5" at 200!
Posted By: PPosey Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/07/11
Yes quite a few of them shoot that well out of the box, believe me I have been shooting them for years,,, shot many hundreds of rounds through my .50 cal before it became a .45,, I just prefer the .45
Posted By: Hoz Re: Original Savage 10ML? - 01/07/11
Well,

Just found another Savage MLII. Great deal so I bought it! Now I have 2 to play with. Original and MLII. Should be fun. Maybe my Triumph BC will be replaced by one of the Savages.
© 24hourcampfire