Home
Posted By: renegade50 Post up pics of ml,s - 07/12/17
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12141625/kodiak-45 cva kodiak promag .45 90gr 777 ff 195 gr barnes win 209 primer accurate and hard hitting, tried the bh 209 1st yr with it , blowback, hangfires, ftf , breechplug design not kosh with bh209, went with 777 last 2 seasons no problems, butches black powder bore shine takes care of the dreaded crud ring.....
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/12/17
Excellent!!!!

When time allows, I need to attempt to figger out the mashinations of photo posting. I'm just not in the mood to try now.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/12/17
I still aint figured out how to post a pic , just the link to it.....
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/12/17
I was wondering if there was a way (and I missed it) that you could post additional (future) photos in the same gallery. With out having to create another gallery. If not, well that's ok too I guess.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/12/17
I would have a easier time engineering a mars rover than figuring out the pic posting, i just wanna know how to make a picture appear in a thread and not just the link.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/13/17
😂😂😂
Posted By: RememberBaker Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/13/17
X
We need a picture posting for idiots tutorial, I'll be danged if I can figure out how to make a picture appear rather than a link.
Hey now, I did it!
T/C Seneca .45, my most recent acquisition, haven't shot it yet.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/13/17
Nice ol' Seneca!!!! Congrats on the recent acquisition!
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/13/17
Sweet Seneca. I bought one used a couple years ago and used it to whack last year's buck. Mine didn't respond well to warmer loads like past TC MLs have, so I've settled on 70 grains of 2F for the 245 grain Maxi (Lyman mold, pan lubed with SPG) and 65 grains for PRB. Any more and the groups open up significantly. I drew the same ML tag this year (12% chance since I had no pref points after last year). Since I used the conical last year I'm thinking about trying a 127 grain PRB this year. They are fun little guns that carry a lot nicer in the woods than their full sized (1" or more across the flats) cousins and still kill the sh*t out of things.

Tom
Posted By: fish head Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/13/17
Here's a dink I shot in Utah on the last day. I needed the meat. smile

[Linked Image]

The rifle is a TC Omega with a Vortex 1X scope.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/15/17
Remington 700 ML bedded in a McMillan stock with a Leupold vx3 3.5x10 cds scope shooting Barnes 250 grain MZ's and BH209
Deadly accurate out to 300 with it. [Linked Image]
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/15/17
My Virginia style rifle by Glen Jones

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/15/17
GRRW Leman 1/2 stock "Indian" rifle .50 calibre. My Wedding rifle. Kilt many deer and hogs with this rifle!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bigblock455 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/15/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/16/17
Posted in gallery, but I'll post here too! Die Jägdschwestern. Annchen and Liebchen

[Linked Image]

Flat powder horn I made for Annchen

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mossyoak1957 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/18/17
T/C .36 cal. Seneca soon to be posted for sale.
this is the only sight my pictures don't show up on you have to click on the link to see it.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/se...a/112650473739/medium/1488223148/enhance
Posted By: BullShooter Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/18/17
oops.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/18/17
Dink blasted a few yrs back.

TC Hawken Silver Elite .50 cal

Drove the Jeep to the swamp, was maybe a minute into field dressing him, buddy holding front legs and he gasps..........heard the rustle behind.
I didn't even look up, just asked "how big"............he said 120-140".

First deer off that farm for me, hunted a couple yrs...........I didn't care. This one jacked up rack, had to go anyway. I'd seen a flash of antler and moved through all that nasty, buddy came in other side...........2 man deal in that swamp, and it worked. Good enough. Big boy came later, from neighbor's property. Oh well.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/20/17
Originally Posted by renegade50
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12141625/kodiak-45 cva kodiak promag .45 90gr 777 ff 195 gr barnes win 209 primer accurate and hard hitting, tried the bh 209 1st yr with it , blowback, hangfires, ftf , breechplug design not kosh with bh209, went with 777 last 2 seasons no problems, butches black powder bore shine takes care of the dreaded crud ring.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/20/17
Damn, nice rifles and critters men, I would love to have more cell pics, but, many of the places I hunt, there's no cell service, a critter pic on a tailgate or even my butchers back concrete unloading dock just doesn't look the same. cry
Posted By: RWE Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/20/17
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn, nice rifles and critters men, I would love to have more cell pics, but, many of the places I hunt, there's no cell service, a critter pic on a tailgate or even my butchers back concrete unloading dock just doesn't look the same. cry

You don't need service to snap the pic, bro.

Take pics, save to net later. Hell, you can text them to me when you get service and I'll post em...
Originally Posted by RWE

You don't need service to snap the pic, bro.

Take pics, save to net later. Hell, you can text them to me when you get service and I'll post em...

LOL, you do realize I still carry a flip phone? that communist made POS came over on the Mayflower. sick

And I appreciate the heck outta the post em help. smile
Here's one I hit with the underHammer of Jethro

[Linked Image]
Good eating right there, 'fork' ready. smile
Good eating right there, 'fork' ready. smile

That antler is bent also. It's not an optical illusion, it literally forms a hook. Junior probably slid down the same embankment I did whilst in velvet, and hit a tree.
LOL, yup, I've seen some weird antler finish out growth from bucks being scuffed up or injured during velvet.
Here's gunners dink....

[Linked Image]
Holy crap RWE, thanks for posting the pic, I really need to get up to snuff on this technology.

That 58 cal round ball dropped that buck where he stood at 44 yards, he was a heavy sob too, 260lbs if he weighed an ounce.
Posted By: szihn Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/20/17
Links don't work. So I deleted them.
Posted By: stomatador Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/20/17
Last year with the Triumph and home cooked bullets

[Linked Image]

A few years ago with the Omega and SST's

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 30338 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
[Linked Image]

Last years buck. Hawken 54 custom build.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
Dang nice bucks stomatador, Congrats! smile
Really nice mulie 30338, did you hit him with a round ball or minie?
That was a .535 roundball on him. Quartering shot and exited. Got a bunch of bear lard patches ready to load and some new home made loading tools from a buddy. Anxious to try another blackpowder buck. Maybe next year, or maybe a bruin.

Your whitetail was a stud too.
10-4, I'm more than pleased to hear your 54 cal round ball exited, was completely dumbfounded when I rolled that KS buck in the above pic over too see my 58 did as well, bet yours didn't go far either.
Mine was quartering hard so only got 1 lung and liver. He made it about 50 yards or so, but lots of blood flowing along the route. I'll happily shoot a buck, bruin or bull with one if I can make another chance happen.
Sweet, hope you connect, I'll be out at first season with my 58, ready.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
Damn nice firearms and some fine critters showing up on here!!!

Well done folks!!! Keep it up!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
I might be able to scan a couple pics............if I can find 'em.
My avatar deer was taken with the Hawken Silver Elite.........w 240 gr XTP in sabot, 100gr FFg
98 yards.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by RWE
Here's one I hit with the underHammer of Jethro

[Linked Image]

Dang! That looks like a hit from a Rage.
Posted By: RWE Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/21/17
Fast twist 45. I can't remember now if it was shooting a lead 255gr KT, or a lead 280gr SAA.

That was the entrance side there, with complete pass through. Looked like an airport firetruck blowing foam from both sides.

He ran for maybe 40 yards, and pumped himself dry.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Post up pics of ml,s - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by RWE
Fast twist 45. I can't remember now if it was shooting a lead 255gr KT, or a lead 280gr SAA.

That was the entrance side there, with complete pass through. Looked like an airport firetruck blowing foam from both sides.

He ran for maybe 40 yards, and pumped himself dry.

I got so excited on how fast you posted the pic I sent you I forgot to ask about how, what projectile, range shot and traveled distance of your buck. crazy

That under hammer rifle is cool.
© 24hourcampfire