Home
...so what the hell - it's dove season!
If nothing else, this will serve to prove whether or not I can shoot this thing!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Haha! Good man!
Hey!!! It all might just work out!!!! Burning some powder is always a good thing. Better that not getting afield!!!

Good luck!!!
What a fantastic beauty. How can you get better?
That will be a hoot even if you don't get any flyin' livers.
Looks like a fun time
Do yourself a favor. Cock and shoot one barrel at a time.
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
What a fantastic beauty. How can you get better?

For starters, I could have actually hit some of those little feathered missiles!
Went 0 - 8 with the 20, shot over ever single one of them. Went 9 - 10 with the good old Model 24 16 bore
Nice! Sure brings back some memories. For a long time, I used a Pedersoli 10 gauge muzzleloader for everything. Turkey, geese, ducks, pheasant and doves fell to it. Even used it for a trap shooting until the range banned it for filling the area up with so much smoke you could no longer see the targets! Lol! Enjoy!
htredneck,

I remember these old Antonio Zoli SxS 12’s that Navy Arms imported way back in the day were damn good guns! One I had back in the early 80’s shot where you pointed it. Fit me better than them Pedersoli guns. Mebbe keep a clear eye for one of them. Do you remember em from back then? I think the one I had got converted either into baby formula or huggies.

Heck I even found a pic of one on the interweb!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
htredneck,

I remember these old Antonio Zoli SxS 12’s that Navy Arms imported way back in the day were damn good guns! One I had back in the early 80’s shot where you pointed it. Fit me better than them Pedersoli guns. Mebbe keep a clear eye for one of them. Do you remember em from back then? I think the one I had got converted either into baby formula or huggies.

Heck I even found a pic of one on the interweb!

[Linked Image]

Thanks for the heads up - I will keep my eye out!
© 24hourcampfire