Home
Posted By: bigblock455 Santa Fe Trail Rendezvous - 05/30/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I plan to go to the Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous in Colorado this summer. Probably go to Santa Fe next summer.
sounds good, Hopeto make it to creed myself. Raton looks like its going to be twice the size it was last year!
Posted By: 44mc Re: Santa Fe Trail Rendezvous - 05/30/20
that sounds like a lot of fun .way to far for me to go i would be lost at the FLA line
We’ll be at Creede as it stands now.

Look forward to seeing you all!!
We mowed the fields yesterday and the other guys will be doing more today. The fields have never been cut this well before! I am sore to say the least. So far, it looks like the site may possibly break a record with a possible 150 camps this year. We have folks coming in from states as far as idaho due to every other event shutting down. The folks from red hawk trading will be there, so if you need tipis or poles, order now and save a ton on shipping cost.
That sounds promising! I hope you guys have a great turn out.
What PDS said! If I go elk hunting this year that means I can only swing one big summer event. So RMNR it will be.

Y’all have a shining time!!!

PS

If my old hunting pard with the 4 bore shows up, ask him about his vacation last March! 😉
this him?
That’s him!!! grin
picked up some new skins and otter hat over the week I was at rendezvous.
[img]https://www.frontiermuzzleloader.com/attachments/snapchat-1318046389-jpg.2224/[/img]
Says I gotta long in, bigblock.
Yer shinin’ Bigblock!!!!
Looks good
© 24hourcampfire