Home
If someone flies in now, are they still playing games with people about the Quarantine stuff, or they have to get tested? As if that is going to happen?

Trying to possibly set something up, but I have no idea how much hassle it will be.
https://covid19.alaska.gov/travelers/
Looks like the governor doesn't want tourists this year. Who wants to go through all that stuff?
Thanks for that information.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Looks like the governor doesn't want tourists this year. Who wants to go through all that stuff?
Thanks for that information.

Not a big deal to get the test... and it is available free at the airport here.
21 new cases yesterday, if you get hospitalized you are on your own no visitors unless you are terminal.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the results back? That makes me hopeful.
Supposed to be 2-3 days. Heard it was actually running about a week or more.
Not now, just a reflection. I worked on the Slope til March 15, a temporary position, but, expected to last a couple more weeks. Got out of Anchorage on the 17th. Roughly by the 20th got a message from the company, all employees from lower 48 that couldn't work from home are terminated, including permanent. No one that's been south allowed to come to the Slope without two weeks quarantine.... Heavy chit.

Haven't heard, hell, we hear nothing down here. Covid ever reach any villages?
Barrow, Kotz, Bethel at least.I think there are some in outlying villages as well. There is a tracking segment on ADN.

IF you can get pretested just before coming up, that cuts this end down consuderably. Again, go online to get the specs.
https://www.ktva.com/story/42276743...6CDHwbh_kGFox78vxuJB9vAe98_H7TmSkInkBjuk
The second test requirement is really a down note man.
Pretty good “stimulus” for Beacon.
44 new cases today!
Closer to herd immunity every day.
My neighbors daughter and grandkids just flew in from Denver and they said it all went very well as Alaska Airlines
was on top of it all the way. Masks and seat spacing were the order of the day but the lack of passengers made
life in the airport much easier.
© 24hourcampfire