Home
Posted By: 79S Al Gross - 09/02/20
I’m pretty sure this guy doesn’t have a chance in hell winning anything.

https://dralgrosssenate.com/

AL GROSS:
FIGHTING TO FLIP ALASKA BLUE
“LAST CYCLE WE TOOK BACK THE HOUSE. NOW WE MUST TAKE BACK THE SENATE” - AL GROSS 9/5/19

PROUDLY BACKED BY ALASKA DEMOCRATIC PARTY, CHUCK SCHUMER, THE DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL COMMITTEE, AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD (KTVA, 10/11/19; TWITTER, 12/3/19; PLANNED PARENTHOOD 3/25/20)
RUNNING FOR THE ALASKA DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOMINATION (ALASKA DIVISION OF ELECTIONS)
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTOR OF BERNIE SANDERS AND HILLARY CLINTON (FEDERAL ELECTIONS COMMISSION)
COMMITTED TO JOINING SENATE DEMOCRATS IF ELECTED (NEWSWEEK 5/22/20)
Posted By: Hudge Re: Al Gross - 09/02/20
If he by any chance does win, we are in trouble.
Posted By: 79S Re: Al Gross - 09/02/20
Originally Posted by Hudge
If he by any chance does win, we are in trouble.

Yeah heard another ad today he’s singing a different tune. He’s against the new green deal, he’s opposed to universal health care now. Oh he owes guns, and he did some fishing.. lol
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 09/03/20
Didja hear he kilt a bar?

Reg’lar Dan’l.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Al Gross - 09/03/20
Can’t stand his commercials.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Al Gross - 09/05/20
Lotsa signs about Fearbanks suggest both Als are a bit popular. sick
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Al Gross - 09/07/20
Comes off as a douchebag. His campaign ads say "independent". Yet he speaks fluent democrap. He's a chameleon. I count the bastard in the enemy camp. Same goes for that cuhnt running against Don Young.
Posted By: 907brass Re: Al Gross - 09/16/20
"I bought a fishing boat at age 14 and used it to pay my way through school!"

Who cares?!? I sure know a lot of a$$hats who own fishing boats. Doesn't mean I want them representing me, as a fisherman myself.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Al Gross - 09/17/20
Interesting read........

I wonder why they'd be pissed at being properly identified if they were honest people?

Must Read Alaska
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Al Gross - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by 907brass
"I bought a fishing boat at age 14 and used it to pay my way through school!"

His father was attorney general (a democrat). Al might have used that boat to pay his way (or part of his way); but for him to suggest or allow the perception that he was a disadvantaged kid is disingenuous at best.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Al Gross - 09/17/20
My wife did not choose a party affiliation when she registered to vote here. I have gotten one Dan Sullivan and one Don Young leaflet in the mail all summer. My wife on the other hand gets at least one Ala Gross one everyday, sometimes two. I think she’s gotten one Alyae Galvin and my wife just said “no way in hell I vote for someone that can’t keep a job”.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Al Gross - 09/20/20
On his rebuttal commercial, the “right here is where I killed the bear, he didn’t think I was too liberal” or whatever the hell he says - he looks like such a dipstick I wouldn’t vote for him on appearance alone.

That entire commercial wreaks of “someone loan me some clothes and help me try to look like a hunter for this commercial.”
Posted By: 79S Re: Al Gross - 09/20/20
Ph uck Juneau is just a suburb of Seattle.. all his political ads are filmed in Juneau it looks like.. I guess ol Al doesn’t think he needs to campaign in the valley or Kenai all he thinks he needs is the Juneau and Anchorage vote..
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 09/20/20
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
On his rebuttal commercial, the “right here is where I killed the bear, he didn’t think I was too liberal” or whatever the hell he says - he looks like such a dipstick I wouldn’t vote for him on appearance alone.

That entire commercial wreaks of “someone loan me some clothes and help me try to look like a hunter for this commercial.”

John Kerry and his “trusty shotgun” comes to mind.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 09/20/20
Also, did that ad seem like a veiled threat?
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Al Gross - 09/21/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
Also, did that ad seem like a veiled threat?

To me it did.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Al Gross - 09/21/20

Dick Cheney and his “trusty shotgun” comes to mind.

Fixed it for you. 😉
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 09/21/20

Dick Cheney and his “trusty shotgun” comes to mind.

Fixed it for you. 😉

I get that, but I think Kerry said that when campaigning to gain cred as an outdoors 2A supporter. I think grotesque Gross is another D faker.
Posted By: r_dubya Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20

Reg’lar Dan’l.

He said it twaz a grizzly bar that snuck up on him .

Isint that more brown bear habitat??

In his commercial??
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20
He's mostly D
His voice drives me insane
Half Most all of the shït he says Dan Sullivan's ads attack him on aren't true, unless you're too dumb to see the fine details
Insisting on having "Dr." in his title throws up huge personality red flags

I'll pass.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by r_dubya

Reg’lar Dan’l.

In his commercial??

Yes.

I wish someone with the time, resources, and connections would investigate that claim. DLPs are usually investigated to find out if killing was necessary.

He doesn’t say attacked or charged. It “sneaked up on him”. Don’t pass the smell test.
Posted By: r_dubya Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20
He says Sullivan voted party line 97 percent of the time..
Like it's a bad thing?? It's his party... What's Leeza gonna do on the SCOTUS😎😎
Originally Posted by T_Inman
He's mostly D
His voice drives me insane
Half Most all of the shït he says Dan Sullivan's ads attack him on aren't true, unless you're too dumb to see the fine details
Insisting on having "Dr." in his title throws up huge personality red flags

I'll pass.

I like to emphasize that aspect by calling him “Doooctor” gross, al.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20

Reg’lar Dan’l.

In his commercial??

Yes.

I wish someone with the time, resources, and connections would investigate that claim. DLPs are usually investigated to find out if killing was necessary.

He doesn’t say attacked or charged. It “sneaked up on him”. Don’t pass the smell test.

If the season was open and he had access to the appropriate tags a DLP may have just gone down as last Thursday...
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20
Like it's a bad thing?? It's his party... What's Leeza gonna do

Should clear things up a bit.

Sen. Murkowski: Supreme Court Nominee Should Not Be Taken up Before Election https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...be-taken-up-before-election_3506980.html
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Al Gross - 09/22/20
I wonder if he realizes that many Alaskans have had bears sneak up without any creature gettng harmed as a result. The Bear detail keeps getting old over and over, every single time I hear it.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Like it's a bad thing?? It's his party... What's Leeza gonna do

Should clear things up a bit.

Sen. Murkowski: Supreme Court Nominee Should Not Be Taken up Before Election https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...be-taken-up-before-election_3506980.html

Tells me subscription site.
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Al Gross - 09/30/20
Did anyone else get a postcard from a "volunteer" postmarked out of Eugene Or?
I laughed about that one. No outside interests involved in this election, nope, none at all.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Al Gross - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
I laughed about that one. No outside interests involved in this election, nope, none at all.

I like the “Yes on 2” commercial that starts out by saying something like dark money from outside of Alaska attempting to sway our elections. Then the fine print at the end shows the top three donors for the commercial are in Denver, Houston, and somewhere in Massachusetts.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Al Gross - 10/01/20
You know how you can tell when there's a doctor running for Senate?

He'll tell you. Repeatedly.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Al Gross - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

About 10 of them. I am a registered independent so I don't get this crap but the address I use is shared by someone who isn't. I am now getting mail addressed to both of us since our address is the same
Posted By: Hudge Re: Al Gross - 10/01/20

Reg’lar Dan’l.

In his commercial??

Yes.

I wish someone with the time, resources, and connections would investigate that claim. DLPs are usually investigated to find out if
killing was necessary.

Here you go https://mustreadalaska.com/al-gross-bear-tale-doesnt-add-up-on-state-documents/
Posted By: ironbender Re: Al Gross - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by Hudge

Reg’lar Dan’l.

In his commercial??

Yes.

I wish someone with the time, resources, and connections would investigate that claim. DLPs are usually investigated to find out if
killing was necessary.

Here you go https://mustreadalaska.com/al-gross-bear-tale-doesnt-add-up-on-state-documents/

Thanks. Gross, Al is a slimeball or seems.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Al Gross - 10/01/20
I don’t believe a word of that story. Dr. Al Gross would never lie.
© 24hourcampfire