Home
Posted By: DanInAlaska Used Reloading Equipment - 11/20/20
My niece and nephews in MN would like to get into reloading, so I'm trying to gather some used equipment to send them. I have an extra scale and hand-priming tool, but I'm still trying to locate a single-stage press and some dies (308, 7-08, and .270 Win). If you know of anyone getting rid of some reloading equipment, please send them my way.

There was an ad on Craigslist, a while back, but it was pulled before I had a chance to respond.

Thanks, guys!
I got my 7x57 dies off of ebay., theres likely other reloading gear on there as well.
Posted By: mart Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/20/20
Try Alaska List. Similar to Craigslist but they allow firearms and reloading equipment.
Posted By: 458Win Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/20/20
Arctic Ammo on the Palmer Wasilla hwy has a "backroom" full of old gun parts and anything to do with firearms, including a lot of reloading supplies and usually presses.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
I got my 7x57 dies off of ebay., theres likely other reloading gear on there as well.

Ya gotta know prices and be able to spot a good deal. My son’s a full time EBay merchant: sometimes he gets more than I’d pay for an item.

Yes there deals to be had.

DF
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by 458Win
Arctic Ammo on the Palmer Wasilla hwy has a "backroom" full of old gun parts and anything to do with firearms, including a lot of reloading supplies and usually presses.

That's a great store!
Posted By: Brazos Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/20/20
I'm pretty sure I have an extra set of .270 dies, Dan.
I'll check and let you know this evening.

Bob.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/21/20
I have a spare set (two actually) of .243 Win dies if they can use them.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/21/20
Got Dan covered on 7-08 & 308 dies, 270 bullets and 7 mm bullets. Kurt
Posted By: Brazos Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/21/20
I've got the 270 dies covered.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Used Reloading Equipment - 11/21/20
90% sure I have a spare rcbs powder measure too.
Originally Posted by cwh2
Originally Posted by 458Win

That's a great store!

Arctic Ammo IS a great store! A guy couple spend hours, just wandering around in there. I wish it was closer to the house, but my wife is happy to leave it where it is. grin
Thanks for everything, guys! Ol' Blue has an extra press, so I think we're pretty well set with the basics.

They'll just need to get primers and powder on their end, and that might be their biggest challenge right now. I have a friend in MN keeping an eye out for me.
© 24hourcampfire