Home
Posted By: NMiller The swamp thing - 01/27/21
Murky lisa voted with the dems to go ahead with impeachment process.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
She’s done. She’ll never win another election up here whether it’s fair and square or some bunk write in.
Posted By: 79S Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
She’s giving her future opponents so much campaign material. No way in hell anyone should lose to her..
Posted By: ironbender Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
How the hell will the bug-eyed bitch get primaried with the jungle primary and ranked choice voting?
Originally Posted by ironbender
How the hell will the bug-eyed bitch get primaried with the jungle primary and ranked choice voting?

I don’t think that’s going to see the light of day. That’s headed to
The courts and from talking to my state representative. This is what he sent me

“There are several bills working their way through the process right now. A couple of them were started two years ago by Senator Mike Shower and Rep David Eastman. Those will be massaged to include our attempt at fixing the disaster that happened in 2020.
Posted By: ironbender Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
Originally Posted by 79S

“There are several bills working their way through the process right now. A couple of them were started two years ago by Senator Mike Shower and Rep David Eastman. Those will be massaged to include our attempt at fixing the disaster that happened in 2020.

The commies that sunk millions of that outside dark money this is ironically supposed to stop, ain't just gonna say"oh, ok. We see your point."

I'm hopeful, but I've seen what the courts have done, too.
Originally Posted by 79S

The commies that sunk millions of that outside dark money this is ironically supposed to stop, ain't just gonna say"oh, ok. We see your point."

Have you written to your state representative? Never hurts to let them know where you stand on this..
Posted By: Hudge Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
Do you think we can get Eastman or Shower to run against Lisa? I like what I have seen from both of them so far.
Posted By: NMiller Re: The swamp thing - 01/27/21
Yep, that ranked voting thing will likely turn us blue if it actually gets implemented.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: The swamp thing - 02/05/21
The courts have been useless as they side with the dims, legislate from the bench and completely disregard the constitution. It’s sickening.
Posted By: waterrat Re: The swamp thing - 02/06/21
When the democrate's killed justice Scalia and he was buried without an autopsy or investigation it put the fear of god into the rest of them. They have the Sword Of Damocleus hanging over them.
Posted By: las Re: The swamp thing - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by 79S

I just read that a number of Murky's friends and campaign workers were big in getting the ranked primary crap passed.

Surprise!
Posted By: ironbender Re: The swamp thing - 02/18/21
#agenda
© 24hourcampfire