Home
Posted By: MuskegMan Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/29/21

Kelly Tshibaka announces run for Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s seat
She appears to be a conservative. It’ll be interesting to see who else declares.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/29/21
I know nothing about her......does she have a following in parts of Alaska?
Prior to announcing, she has been commish of state dept of administration
https://mustreadalaska.com/new-commissioner-of-administration-kelly-tshibaka/
Looks like you guys got a mover and a shaker with conservative values . I'd say your stock is going up. Congrats
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Looks like you guys got a mover and a shaker with conservative values . I'd say your stock is going up. Congrats

Impossible to lose ground on replacing Llliiiiiiisssssa.
Low-bar Liiisa.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/29/21
She was on dan F agan this morning. She seems to talk the talk.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/30/21
Anybody on here know her? Curious if she's the real deal or just a pandering rino.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/30/21
Sullivan now claims that he and Lisa make a good team.......JHC!

I'm watching this Mike Showers guy in our legislature......does he have a future in higher seats?
Posted By: 79S Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/30/21
Yeah ol Danny boy continues to disappoint
Posted By: 79S Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/30/21
Originally Posted by VernAK

I'm watching this Mike Showers guy in our legislature......does he have a future in higher seats?

Mike showers is the guy we needed as Governor. Not the big disappointment we currently have in office..
Posted By: akpls Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 03/30/21
Tshibaka is considered very conservative and is extremely religious, being a founder and pastor of the Lighthouse Fellowship. Both her and her husband, who is African, graduated from Harvard Law School and worked in DC for a long time before she came back to AK. There was some controversy when Dunleavy appointed her as DOA commish since he also created an apparently new position in the AK Dept of Education for her husband.
Showers seems solid. He's going after the voting BS pretty hard.

Here in MI, we are fugged politically. If Kelly is a sound conservative I'll send her some money. I can't vote for her but....hopefully Alaskans and not union shills can take back murkowskis seat
Then again, the way the voting system is so screwed up maybe I can request and absentee ballot. It's only been 7 years since I was a registered AK voter, it's not like I'm dead. Wait, you can still vote then also. I'm golden
You guys got some good up and comers or strong folks who could go far and help AK. Get ole bernadette or allerd in for gov or even showers and send big mike packing. Unfortunately the rino's in juneau are really screwing you guys.
Originally Posted by akpls
Tshibaka is considered very conservative and is extremely religious, being a founder and pastor of the Lighthouse Fellowship. Both her and her husband, who is African, graduated from Harvard Law School and worked in DC for a long time before she came back to AK. There was some controversy when Dunleavy appointed her as DOA commish since he also created an apparently new position in the AK Dept of Education for her husband.

High cost paid to move them too. Just over $81K
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 04/01/21
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by VernAK

Mike showers is the guy we needed as Governor. Not the big disappointment we currently have in office..

I agree. He can do bigger and better things.

Dunleavey became gun shy after the recall effort and he's been kinda worthless ever since, which was probably nothing more than leftist intimidation tactics.
How does one pronounce her name? "Chewbacca"?
Posted By: FWP Re: Sleeza'a Got Competition - 04/03/21
https://freedomfirstnews.com/2021/0...e-lisa-murkowski-for-alaska-senate-seat/
© 24hourcampfire