Home
They make some GOOD beers!!

Very hard to get here in PA......if ya can, its pricey as hell, but oh well!!
What constitutes “pricey”?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Their barrel aged stout (500 mL) bottles going anywhere from $40 to $150 per bottle!! 😳
Not a bad brewery... practically in walking distance for me... but mostly just a fad brewery thinking chill haze is good...
Originally Posted by 300MAG

Their barrel aged stout (500 mL) bottles going anywhere from $40 to $150 per bottle!! 😳

That qualifies! LOL
When I was still living on base, the wife and I would go there about once a month. They used to serve food and they had a good Mac and Cheese. Bear Paw River Brewing here in Wasilla opened up their new place and they have pretty good pizza. Not a fan of their beer, but I’d eat more pizza there again.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Not a bad brewery... practically in walking distance for me... but mostly just a fad brewery thinking chill haze is good...

Sounds like they’ve got something figured out if they’re selling bottles for $100+ and folks are lining up to get them.
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

Sounds like they’ve got something figured out if they’re selling bottles for $100+ and folks are lining up to get them.

There was this fellow, PT Barnum…..
Never been, but I have (split) one of their $100+ bottles. It was good, but I don't think it won a blue ribbon in 1893. Also, no mountains on the label changed color based on temperature. I came away feeling cheated.
Originally Posted by cwh2
Never been, but I have (split) one of their $100+ bottles. It was good, but I don't think it won a blue ribbon in 1893. Also, no mountains on the label changed color based on temperature. I came away feeling cheated.

Coffee out the nose... and i knew better!

A short while back they had nothing but haze and fruit in the available beers.

As the saying goes, "fruit in your beer... meat in your rear!"

But they cannot make enough of just the older stuff to stay in business...

It did have a cool label.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fruity beer is the #1 cause of cervical cancer in males.

Fruity beer is the #1 cause of cervical cancer in males.

HPV Ale!
🍺
I tried to make it to Anchorage brewing but could never get out of the Great Alaska Bush Co.
They seemed to have "pricey" beer as well once the "sides" were added in. I remember it as being delicious but cant recall the brand.

Seems like most of what they make sells out almost immediately. I mean, I don’t own/operate a brewery, but it sounds like a pretty solid business model.

Seems like most of what they make sells out almost immediately. I mean, I don’t own/operate a brewery, but it sounds like a pretty solid business model.

they support every woke program out their so they do have that.. the lgbt wicked ale was gone in hours, the transgender black sour gone in an hour, get vaccinated deal with the devil lasted half an hour.. fat Rhonda darkest hour
© 24hourcampfire