Home
Posted By: MedRiver Northstar Outfitters - 10/04/21
These guys keep popping up in my Facebook feed.

https://northstaroutfitters.godaddysites.com/

Does anyone have any experience with them? Any positive or negative feedback is appreciated.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Northstar Outfitters - 10/04/21
They are highly inclined toward exaggeration... black bears in 6, 14, and 16 they claim many 7.5 to 8 foot bears... that is total bullshit. For example. They are not guides, they are Transporters.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Northstar Outfitters - 10/04/21
What do they provide if one has to rent or bring camp? Flight time?

Price $2500.00-$3500.00 per person. on the fly in spot and stalk hunts camp gear can be rented or you can bring your own.
Posted By: MedRiver Re: Northstar Outfitters - 10/04/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
What do they provide if one has to rent or bring camp? Flight time?

Price $2500.00-$3500.00 per person. on the fly in spot and stalk hunts camp gear can be rented or you can bring your own.

Haven't got that far into the research yet. Figured I would see if they are even worth talking to. I am already talking to some folks that I know are reputable but, as you can imagine, are hard to get scheduled with.
Posted By: MedRiver Re: Northstar Outfitters - 10/04/21
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
They are highly inclined toward exaggeration... black bears in 6, 14, and 16 they claim many 7.5 to 8 foot bears... that is total bullshit. For example.

That did seem like a pretty tall tale...Thanks!
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Northstar Outfitters - 10/15/21
Seems deceptive that "Outfitters" is part of their name.

If a fellow isn't reading it all, carefully, he might think they are outfitters...

"Our Drop Camp Moose Hunts take place in the alaska range. we average around 75% success on these hunts, with 60+ in bulls killed every year. along with some in the 70 inch range".
© 24hourcampfire