Home
Posted By: las ADN - 12/15/21
Getting worse and worse.

Of course they have same ownership as Washington Post (owned by Bezos I think?), and taking direction and news feed from the Post.

I read the hit piece on Kennedy just now, as well as several others, on Walker, et al. They aren't even trying to pretend at honest or neutral journalism any more.

I mean - the chitstorm over a few hours of not putting floride in the water supply? Does zero harm to be under spec for a few hours or days, even. as the benefits come from long-term - the important part is that it isn't over spec. Jeeeeeze!

Look at the bios of their "reporters". All -or nearly all - were indoctronated in Liberal "journalist" schools in Washington, Oregon, California. They are going to put leftist spin on EVERYTHING! They are women, mostly, and just can't help putting their personal, emotion-driven leftist crap in there. It's how they were trained...

Goebbels would be proud.
Posted By: Hudge Re: ADN - 12/16/21
If you read the Alaska Watchman article (I think it was) they talk about how it goes down for days at a time for maintenance. Not Jack is said about that, but let’s throw a conservative mayor under the bus. Anchorage is becoming Portland north in just a small amount of time.
Posted By: GrizzlyKid Re: ADN - 12/16/21
Originally Posted by las
Getting worse and worse.

Of course they have same ownership as Washington Post (owned by Bezos I think?), and taking direction and news feed from the Post.

ADN is owned by the Binkley family, go figure.
Posted By: sayak Re: ADN - 12/16/21
Those Binkleys are following the Mitt Romney brand of Mormonism
Posted By: las Re: ADN - 12/16/21
Yeah, I was wrong about ADN ownership.

Not that it seems to make a difference in the end product.
Posted By: Wook Re: ADN - 01/03/22
I'm yugely disappointed in the Binkley family. Turns out they're no different than the previous owners. And to think that I supported John Binkley over Lisa when she was appointed. Maybe it's just the younger Binkley's who are Romney/McCain leftists?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: ADN - 01/04/22
Originally Posted by sayak
Those Binkleys are following the Mitt Romney brand of Mormonism

That explains a lot.
© 24hourcampfire