Home
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/09/22
Looks like the liberal 9 are trying to pull off a coup against the mayor, I wish they would hurry with the EaglExit as I'm getting tired of having to watch these scumbags fucq up the muni.

ASS-embly coup
Posted By: Hudge Re: Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/09/22
I don’t live in Anchorage or Eagle River, but I’d love to see Eaglexit make it through! I think that might also lead Girdwood to breaking off as well in the future.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/09/22
Oh and if the Assembly pulls this off, this is coup under our noses right here. I wonder what it will take for conservative voters in Anchorage to get of their asses and vote?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/10/22
We are surrounded by idiots! The School board just selected a new Superintendent and made a big show of it... now they are having to explain why they picked someone that did not even meet the minimum requirements. So they could fire him but then he would have grounds to sue if he had told them up front... and two others (or maybe more) can sue because they met the minimums and were passed over.

Had they been upfront about it that would be different. Idoiots!
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/10/22
This would be mostly the same assembly that violated the city charter when the previous Mayor left suddenly, filled the Mayor's seat with a member with a seat, leaving her doing two jobs (illegal under the charter) or abandoning the people that voted her into office. The same Assembly that tried every which way to illegally spend Covid money on 5-year-old homelessness projects until the Feds made them stop...
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Anchorage ASS-embly - 05/10/22
But who's gonna stop them? They've learned they can do anything they want and nobody will do anything about it. The Libtards have a super majority that votes in unison and they can pass anything they can dream up because nobody can stop them with their power to override any veto from the Mayors office.
And our state supreme court sure as hell isn't gonna rule against them.
© 24hourcampfire