Home
Any Rumor of PFD distribution date....???
It hasn't been announced yet - usually early to mid October.
Well this article may offer up a clue. https://www.alaskapublic.org/2022/0...rd-funding-for-education-and-a-3200-pfd/
This year’s PFD, at about $3,200, is lower than what the 40-year-old state formula would’ve set.
We don’t need no old formula.

-Billy Walker

There is still a sign on the side of a business in Soldotna that says, “You can spend your dividend better than the governor “

Yanno, when messing with it was the political third rail.

Good J-O-B Walker. GFY!
They should just quit it, and use it for legitimate State expenses, like converting public parks to home-less chit-camps and shooting all the bears out of the park so the bums are safe.

Some they would just waste, tho.
Originally Posted by las
They should just quit it, and use it for legitimate State expenses, like converting public parks to home-less chit-camps and shooting all the bears out of the park so the bums are safe.

Hammond wanted skin in the game. I agree. Let those pricks at it and it would evaporate overnight.
I was afraid the sarcasm wouldn't be recognized. smile
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by las

Hammond wanted skin in the game. I agree. Let those pricks at it and it would evaporate overnight.
Overnight, that’s optimistic, in a couple of hours more like it.
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by las

Overnight, that’s optimistic, in a couple of hours more like it.
Point ceded...
Sept 20th for direct deposit
Thank You.
Originally Posted by LoadClear

I can’t imagine the temporary increase in places like Anchorage of OD’s, DV’s and MVA’s during the distribution time. Anytime the ghetto wins the lottery people suffer.
Earliest distribution date ever?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I can’t imagine the temporary increase in places like Anchorage of OD’s, DV’s and MVA’s during the distribution time. Anytime the ghetto wins the lottery people suffer.

Big Stick’s SS scope and scope ring “Buynanza”...
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Minimum wage jobs used to suffer the “PFD flu” until the money was all drunk and snorted.
© 24hourcampfire