Home
Where do you all lurk?
Great Northern Guns used to be the icon but I don't know with new management. Screaming Eagle for archery stuff. Barney's Sports Chalet for cool stuff(inspector gadgets and all). Northern Knives for knives. There used to be more small Mom and Pop shops but now you have several box stores. There is Gun Runners, Alaska Ammo and Boondocks in Eagle River. There are probably others but those are the ones off the top of my head. I know that Anchorage is three times as big as Fairbanks and North Pole but we seem to have many more gun shops than they do if you count pawn shops.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Great Northern Guns used to be the icon but I don't know with new management..

"NOT" new "management", Totally new owner. Jeff is the only employee who carried over to the new owner business. It is "Packed" with firearms. It was purchased by Doc Green's son who started "Gun Runners".
Boondocks, Eagle River Gun Cache, Gun Runners, to name a few.
I venture a little further north to Arctic Ammo for most of my stuff.
Originally Posted by Hudge
I venture a little further north to Arctic Ammo for most of my stuff.

GOOD Choice, Good shop.
While not "Currently" one of my favorite gun stores, I figure to take several firearms to "Wild West Guns" for selling exclusively on Gunbroker.com

They are firearms that will bring two to three much selling outside of Alaska
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Great Northern Guns used to be the icon but I don't know with new management..

"NOT" new "management", Totally new owner. Jeff is the only employee who carried over to the new owner business. It is "Packed" with firearms. It was purchased by Doc Green's son who started "Gun Runners".

Neils bought GNG? Wow. I remember when he started gunrunners. Good for him.
Don Hanks is the man! True Pioneer in them parts
Spend a lot of money in Boondocks back in the day. They used to only take checks or cash, haven’t been in five or ten years since I moved Outside.
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Spend a lot of money in Boondocks back in the day. They used to only take checks or cash, haven’t been in five or ten years since I moved Outside.

Still there MO cash or check..
Boondocks tried calling me back. That didn't work out
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Boondocks tried calling me back. That didn't work out
???
© 24hourcampfire