Home
Posted By: kk alaska South Central AK open water - 04/29/24
OK want to run my boat any valley lakes have open water, Finger or ? Kenai Lake at Quartz creek boat launch had about 100 ft of open water Tuesday.
Been roaming thru the valley for the last week looking for a house. Didn’t see any open water anywhere.
The end of Lucille is open. It wont be long now until it all breaks free
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Been roaming thru the valley for the last week looking for a house. Didn’t see any open water anywhere.

Did you find anything house wise.......??? I have just spent five and half months looking for a house in Soldotna.
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Did you find anything house wise.......??? I have just spent five and half months looking for a house in Soldotna.

Found three we liked but we were never able to reach a mutual agreement on the purchase price. One house we absolutely loved (new construction) only to discover there was no drain in the garage floor. Another deal went south because the owner told us he would not fix anything discovered by our home inspector.
Our wish list is pretty specific. We want a 3 car garage with ample parking for at least a trailer and one boat. Realtor told us the number of houses listed should jump pretty high in another month. Luckily we don’t need a place until end of July. And we can stay with our son if we have to for awhile after that.
Back to subject, any open water for boating Knik is open and launchable from Glenn Highway, like to test run jet boat in lake before I run the rivers.
loberg lake by the trunk road exit is open
Originally Posted by kk alaska
OK want to run my boat any valley lakes have open water, Finger or ? Kenai Lake at Quartz creek boat launch had about 100 ft of open water Tuesday.
Momma and I spent the night in the new camper at Quartz creek.. Kenai Lake is open as far as the eye can see now.
👍
How do you like it?
Bear hunter any budding on the trees at Kenai Lake probably will be there next WE
Yeppers. It is almost as good as my Arctic Oven. . . 😉
Fair amount of budding going on and some small leaves here and there Blackie track under the power line was neat. Lakers should be ready to hit on the troll...
Fire Lake half open , Some lakes open in Wasilla, Is Finger Lake open?
Hidden lake is open and kokees and lakers are being caught...
© 24hourcampfire