Home
Posted By: watch4bear I sure like this fella - 09/21/11
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: I sure like this fella - 09/21/11
I hope Mr. Jenkins went out and threw up in the latrine. Sen. Young wiped the floor with him.
I will be sending an appropriate email to the Repbulicans for Env. Protection.
Have to go now.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
Just paid my respects to Mr. Jenkins over at:
www.rep.org OMG, it looked like a clone of the Sierra Club!
What an embarrassment!
Posted By: rost495 Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
That was one clip overly well worth watching! Thanks for the link.

jeff
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
"You don't hunt rabbits on a pool table just because it's green." But, but, but........LMAO

As the Yup'ik people might say, pumyau! (Encore, encore!)

(Yeah, I had to watch it more than once.)

Don Young for Congress! Again.
Posted By: DPhillips Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
Congressman Young is the only politician that currently has my vote for anything. I've met him, broke bread with him, shared his pain of losing Lu, and have had disagreements, but never disrespects. He's a man of conviction, seems to me. He fights for what he thinks is right for Alaska, not only himself.

He's harsh, crude, and adamant, but he's real...

We need more of that.
Posted By: 458Win Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
He may be an arrogant assshole at times - but he's our arrogant [bleep] - a damned good one - and a genuine Alaskan. He offers a breath of real Alaskan air for Washington and I continue to vote for him.
Posted By: Kodiman Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
Don Young is not your average politician. He calls it how he see's it. Like the time he called the Gay community "a bunch of ButtFuckers"! Gotta love Don!
Very Nice!
Posted By: c86man3 Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
I'll be honest, I've never heard of him (I'm not an Alaskan) but I wish more conservative politicians had that fire that he seems to have.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
I think a lot of states would throw a guy like that out. Perhaps that says something about many Alaskans (though there are a vocal number here who'd like to see him gone.) But while he isn't someone many agree with all the time, in general he gets the stuff done that Alaskans need done. It would take a pretty strange argument to suggest that Don Young does not do what he can to stand up for Alaska and its people.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
+1
Posted By: gmsemel Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
What a straight forward no BS kind of guy. There is another reason to drill for the oil, we need to keep more of our money here in the States. And off course jobs.
Posted By: ironbender Re: I sure like this fella - 09/22/11
Originally Posted by 458Win
He may be an arrogant assshole at times - but he's our arrogant [bleep] - a damned good one - and a genuine Alaskan. He offers a breath of real Alaskan air for Washington and I continue to vote for him.

Nailed it.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: I sure like this fella - 09/23/11
The only thing that would have been better is for him to use that smug little schitt for batting practice.

By the very fact of withholding the permits the fedpukes are in violation of the Alaska Statehood Compact.
Posted By: DPhillips Re: I sure like this fella - 09/24/11
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only thing that would have been better is for him to use that smug little schitt for batting practice.

By the very fact of withholding the permits the fedpukes are in violation of the Alaska Statehood Compact.

I'd actually prefer seeing him use our junior senator for batting practice. Talk about what Alaska ain't...

(Though I hear that Art likes him) grin
Posted By: ironbender Re: I sure like this fella - 09/24/11
Sr, senator as well. I despise that woman.
Posted By: DPhillips Re: I sure like this fella - 09/25/11
Not sure we need 3 DY's for our delegation, but would be a sight better than now...
Posted By: watch4bear Re: I sure like this fella - 09/25/11
Originally Posted by DPhillips
Not sure we need 3 DY's for our delegation, but would be a sight better than now...

Couldn't we just look the part crazy
Posted By: Tamale Re: I sure like this fella - 09/25/11
+1, thanks for posting.
Posted By: ironbender Re: I sure like this fella - 09/25/11
3 DY's ?

I'm missing something. I'm also sure I'll face-palm.
Posted By: las Re: I sure like this fella - 09/29/11
Don Youngs, dummy. smile Can I face palm you?

Damn- Don hung that guy out to dry!
Posted By: ironbender Re: I sure like this fella - 09/29/11
Originally Posted by las
Don Youngs, dummy. smile Can I face palm you?

Doh! Would it help? blush
Posted By: las Re: I sure like this fella - 09/29/11
Maybe not. But I'd enjoy it. smile Have to buy you a beer afterward I suppose.... smile
© 24hourcampfire