Home
Just received a message from Obummers lapdog for Alaska. Well, boys, the "fit" is hitting the "shan", so to speak.
The note said thatthe campaign wanted donations of $10 a person to fight Karl Rove's Crossroads organization. Here's my answer back to Begich, verbatum:
Dear Mark:
Hell has a better chance of freezing over than for me to donate a dime to you. Not even a penny. You're nothing more than Obummer's lap dog for Alaska. The fact that you followed the party line down to & including voting for Obummer Care shows your true colors. You're nothing more than a shill for all of Libs in Foggy Bottom. Need I make comments on your position on the budget? I think not. Screw you and all of the blood sucking Libs in Foggy Bottom.
For once in my life, I'd like to see a politician stand up for the common man instead of their own special interest. Little chance of that I fear in my lifetime.
The only way for me to donate anything to your campaign is a SOLID and unreserved move back to the basic tenets of the Constitution as intended by the Founding Fathers. I doubt that, however. Otherwise, best of luck in your re-election campaign - I hope your going to need it.

That was what I wrote, guys. Yup!! the fight is on 2 years early. Not surprised, what!
Bear in Fairbanks
Obummers lapdog for Alaska

Beggich is a conspiracy freak. I wonder if he's looked into how the democrats conspired against Ted Stevens to steal his seat?

Great letter BTW smile
Just the ones that were US Attorney's.
I think Joe Miller should resurface and run against Begich.
I'd vote for Joe over Marky-boy without a hitch.
Is old Joe Miller still in the state? That cat dropped off of the radar and fast!
I heard Mead Tredwell was going to run for his seat.

Personally i'd like to see Mayor Dan Sullivan run for it, i'd hate to lose him as our mayor but that's a price i'd be willing to pay.
Treadwell has an "exploratory committee" formed.

How many politicians have formed one and NOT run? wink
ABB!
© 24hourcampfire