Home
Headed to the ben and noel haggard show down there, never got to see their old man ,the kids are finishing his tour dates up . plan to run around town ,grab some beers then head to it early for better general seating ,more beer than after its over were off for even more...and food ...sleep than rite back home the next morning.
Following....

I've never found a good place to eat in Watucky....
Hula hands is pretty good place its past the menard sports center. Crazy moose subs is pretty damn good but they have wierd hours and close at 1800/600 pm. My wife and kid know the good places I been removed from wasilla for almost 3 yrs. but wife and kiddo still there..
Evangelo's restaurant is very nice.
What about Sarah Palin's house?
Now that I think about it might want to give tailgater's a try for your pre party. Generous portions of food and they have beer. One side is sports bar other side just a restaurant.
There's a brewery in Wasilla called The Last Frontier Brewing that does pretty good pizza's.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
There's a brewery in Wasilla called The Last Frontier Brewing that does pretty good pizza's.

We really like their Hamburgers and sweet potato fries. Wish that their "home brew" root beer had more fizz to it.
We've enjoyed a meal there at the Last Frontier at least once. Maybe twice. Can't say anything bad about them.
Beer is pretty good as well..
© 24hourcampfire