Home

Where was their ad re: the ACA when a 60 year old guy had to buy insurance in case he got pregnant?
I hate that bitch!!!
I hate her from a distance.

I really hate AARP.

I hope they send me another postage paid envelope in their solicitation mailer.
The last one went back taped to a brick.
I don't know if it was delivered, but it went in the mail.
I wish I was more civilized about this matter than Art

But I feel exactly the same way. I hate that bitch
I hope you guys all get pregnant and have no AARP insurance to cover it. That'll teach you! crazy

...not sure that'll make this stupid ad any less painful however. eek
This the old non affordable one or the new modifications? I just don't watch news so mostly out of the loop. I know they were talking of doing away with or at least amending ....
I saw a "tell Sullivan" version this AM.
Is everyone noticing the millions of AARP (members') dollars spent on their latest ad campaign urging calling your Senators to vote AGAINST the new health care bill(s)?

Do you remember when we had over 52 health insurance companies in the US (it was 2007) ??? Now with the Democrat ACA I believe it is three.

Follow the money.

Support AARP and you suport the DNC.AARP, and Murkowski, all peas in the same pod.
There are far more than three health insurance companies in the US.
I'm so sick of seeing those tv ads about healthcare, the Dems are already trying to buy her vote. She will never get my vote no matter how she votes on this new HC bill.
I don't understand why, oh why, Liiisa is killing so many asthmatic children.

I despise that woman.

I don't understand why this kid's albuterol inhaler is in a bag, in a drawer, in another room, down the hall, from where he needs it.

BS ad, IMO.
I just asked ski , how big her AARP check was and if she planed to use the moneys to get some land on the kenai river...
From buddy Bob no doubt.
Same adds in Nevada...tell Heller.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I just asked ski , how big her AARP check was and if she planed to use the moneys to get some land on the kenai river...

A Penny for your thoughts!
Or should you say Bob up and kiss my Penny?
Bobbing for apples Penny's?
IB, The lot she "bought" from Penny is right across the river from you...
Negative. It's upriver in a good neighborhood.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Negative. It's upriver in a good neighborhood.

It is right across the road from my buddy's place, I guess I do not know where your place is in relation to the river.
© 24hourcampfire