Home
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/17/17
Anyone draw this tag in the last 10 years? I drew it for this fall but am running into some difficulties for my upcoming class concerning the Hunters Ed card.
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/17/17
I drew it a few years ago. Had to get the State of Oregon to mail me a copy of my hunters ed card, which they did. I was amazed that the class I took even recorded that kind of information with the state, but I guess they did.

Is it the archery tag? I know a great place to go where you will have very little competition (and for good reason).
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/17/17
Originally Posted by cwh2
I drew it a few years ago. Had to get the State of Oregon to mail me a copy of my hunters ed card, which they did. I was amazed that the class I took even recorded that kind of information with the state, but I guess they did.

Is it the archery tag? I know a great place to go where you will have very little competition (and for good reason).
Yeah, I drew it 8-9 years ago and they never asked me for it, luckily the DNR from state of Maine found it and I got the card number so I should be good to go now. Oh yeah, it is the archery early season bull tag for next month. Pm inbound!
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/17/17
Originally Posted by cwh2

Sorry I missed that rodeo...

Not!
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/17/17
I think only one guy got hypothermia, one guy wrecked on skis in the alders (!) and one guy made me promise not to call him if I shot a moose up there again.

Not bad, considering there were only a couple of us smile
Posted By: las Re: Ft Rich moose hunt - 08/18/17
So you only had a 60% "good time" and missed two mile posts (disasters) between you? Pathetic! smile
© 24hourcampfire