Home
Posted By: 79S Gunshow - 12/08/18
Tomorrow and Sunday in Palmer at the fairgrounds, roads are in great shape just a tad windy out in Palmer lol..
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Gunshow - 12/08/18
I have been too naughty and can't go to a Gunshow till April. I wish you good luck. It seems that a lot of nice old rifles are going for great prices.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gunshow - 12/08/18
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I have been too naughty and can't go to a Gunshow till April. I wish you good luck. It seems that a lot of nice old rifles are going for great prices.

My wife has a table selling her wares, rifle slings, duck call lanyard, game totes. She's using 3 of my rifles to use as props. I will hang out with her for awhile.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
We had a bazaar as well. No guns but that was ok because I had to work at SW.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
Originally Posted by kaboku68
We had a bazaar as well. No guns but that was ok because I had to work at SW.

Plenty of guns today, saw some new guys selling I haven't seen before, which is good. Anyhow guy had a real good deal on left handed 788 in a 6mm, another 788 in a 22-250 for $300. Couple model 71 there, older guy had a 1957 made NIB model 94 and he had the box. Another fella had a table full of 94 30-30, 25-35 etc.. can't think of anything else that really stuck out.. I didn't see a whole of gun selling going on though. Me I bought rcbs-rs press for $35 bucks, some bullets etc.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
Is this the AKYES gun show? If so it's a pretty good gun show. I had to working a couple years ago when my son was shooting trap and skeet.
Posted By: mart Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
Dang it. I’m stuck on the slope.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
Originally Posted by Hudge
Is this the AKYES gun show? If so it's a pretty good gun show. I had to working a couple years ago when my son was shooting trap and skeet.

I'm pretty sure that's what this gunshow is for. high school,shooting program.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Gunshow - 12/09/18
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Hudge

I'm pretty sure that's what this gunshow is for. high school,shooting program.

Yep, that would be it.
© 24hourcampfire