Home
Posted By: 79S Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/05/19
Thanks guys for this gem you sent to Juneau.. wtf

http://mustreadalaska.com/kawasaki-to-fish-and-game-commissioner-recite-climate-change-creed/
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/05/19
He's more of a Yamaha.
Posted By: 79S Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/05/19
Originally Posted by ironbender
He's more of a Yamaha.

Oh boy... let me guess you are here all night?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/05/19
Kawasaki is a real piece of work...
Posted By: las Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/05/19
And the former "mouth" for Pebble Mine, Jason Brune.......is up for heading the AK Dept of Environmental Conservation.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/06/19
Just follow the money. This guy looks like you couldn't trust a word he says.
Posted By: 79S Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/06/19
Originally Posted by las
And the former "mouth" for Pebble Mine, Jason Brune.......is up for heading the AK Dept of Environmental Conservation.

I was referring to Kawasaki not fish and game commissioner
Posted By: las Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/06/19
And I was pointing out someone who should be questioned in depth, and probably not confirmed. Yeh, Kawaski is a noprize. Juneau is full of the type.

When someone gets elected to go there, they should have to stay there for life. Even after they are no longer "representing" us.

Or maybe Adak? smile
Posted By: 79S Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/06/19
Originally Posted by las
And I was pointing out someone who should be questioned in depth, and probably not confirmed. Yeh, Kawaski is a noprize. Juneau is full of the type.

When someone gets elected to go there, they should have to stay there for life. Even after they are no longer "representing" us.

Or maybe Adak? smile

Dang Adak,,,, What those folks on Adak do to you? LOL
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/06/19
Originally Posted by las

Of course. The list is not short.
Posted By: las Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/07/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by las

Or maybe Adak? smile

Dang Adak,,,, What those folks on Adak do to you? LOL

Well, I spent a weekend in Cold Bay once, after a summer partly spent at Bear Lake and some of it near Port Nelson, on the Sapsuk (by some maps) River.

I hear Adak's weather is even worse. smile
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/07/19
I try to tell Kawasaki.... ( along with giving him chit)..at least you CAN talk to him . Miller is/was/is still a azzhole...even tho the azzhole had a R by his name (he got my vote only cause of party lines). .02cents
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/07/19
A fish head, too fugging funny
Posted By: WAM Re: Ph ucking sqaurebanks - 02/07/19
More like a clapped-out Suzuki.
© 24hourcampfire