Home
Posted By: 79S Gary Knopp - 02/13/19
Boy he's the gift that keeps on giving.. I noticed you Kenai boys been awfully quiet. You guys support what he is doing? What's the mood down there about him?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gary Knopp - 02/13/19
A bunch of us are flying down tomorrow to string him up.

Wanna come along? Be at the airport by 7:45.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gary Knopp - 02/13/19
Originally Posted by ironbender
A bunch of us are flying down tomorrow to string him up.

Wanna come along? Be at the airport by 7:45.

I can't I live in district 8 and I have to go to work...
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gary Knopp - 02/13/19
Oh, ok. I Thought you were concerned.

Gd you talked me into it, let me go look for my pitchfork.. Now don't go getting all butthurt cause you all were hoodwinked.. besides I think you make a great representive for district 30.. Mike is the man with the plan..
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Gary Knopp - 02/13/19

No, he just likes to piss and moan like a teenage girl. Everything is somebody else's fault, and he isn't retarded.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Gary Knopp - 02/13/19
Originally Posted by cwh2

No, he just likes to piss and moan like a teenage girl. Everything is somebody else's fault, and he isn't retarded.

Snork!

Gd stab to the heart... you ph ucking internet bully... I bet yu and Art high giving each other.. going yeah we showed him!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Snork!

Your bro cwh2 got me good didn’t he ...
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
Chris does it better than most... But i most definitely do not co-opt ethnic slang in conversation...
Posted By: 79S Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
Chris does it better than most... But i most definitely do not co-opt ethnic slang in conversation...

Still hurts just when I thought we were about to cross the fb friend request line.. we go back to square one
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
I think you're doing great. Most people would let disability get the best of them, but you power right through.

Move to Fairbanks, there's a future in politics for you.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
79s is ok. I just like to return the shade he was throwing my way like I have Knopp on retainer.
I think you're doing great. Most people would let disability get the best of them, but you power right through.

Damn the guy from Muldoon, is ruthless today.. unfortunately I'm not retarded enough for Fairbanks.. but just right for anchorage and gabby ledoix district 🤣😜
79s is ok. I just like to return the shade he was throwing my way like I have Knopp on retainer.

Just ok wtf, I even helped you dispose of that dead hooker and I'm just ok.. Jesus..

Oh, I don't have any problem with him, but there's no getting around the fact that he's a retard who can't keep himself from whining.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
Campfire has been lively lately.
W
79s is ok. I just like to return the shade he was throwing my way, I like Gary Knopp, he's a great guy.

Oh, I don't have any problem with him, but there's no getting around the fact that I'm a retard who can't keep myself from whining.

Lol.... keep going you are doing a great job.. oh and I fixed it for you.. now I'm going to my safe spot and cry.. wondering why is cwh2 Is so mean to me...
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yeah it has...
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yep! Groucho said it best when he quipped: “I would not want to belong to any club that would have ME as a member!” 😎
Originally Posted by 79S

Damn the guy from Muldoon, is ruthless today.. unfortunately I'm not retarded enough for Fairbanks.. but just right for anchorage and gabby ledoix district 🤣😜

You crossed us up... I did time in Muldoon as a child... Chris has more stellar roots...
Originally Posted by 79S

Just ok wtf, I even helped you dispose of that dead hooker and I'm just ok.. Jesus..

Bragging about true friendship is the problem. Maybe you should have kept the thing about the dead hooker quiet?
Originally Posted by 79S

Bragging about true friendship is the problem. Maybe you should have kept the thing about the dead hooker quiet?

Hey I haven’t said anything about what we did with the hooker in unit 13..
Keep quoting other people, that way there will at least be something in your posts that isn't retarded.
Keep quoting other people, that way there will at least be something in your posts that isn't retarded.

Oooh another zinger... let me guess your next reply will be something about, one being a retard or two, being retarded..
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
So anyway....

Knoll is holding a town hall meeting mtg in Slowdotna tomorrow night. I think ill go and find out if he will pull his head out of his ass sometime.

Article on mustread makes me wonder if he has a tumor.
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: Gary Knopp - 02/14/19
"This is Ironbender reporting LIIVVEEEEEEE"
Can't wait wink
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Gary Knopp - 02/15/19
Take a sock with a bar of soap in it .....and take a bunch of buddys wit ya doing the same....
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Gary Knopp - 02/16/19
And a couple pick handles.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Gary Knopp - 02/16/19
any mention about Bob Hansen down there ?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gary Knopp - 02/17/19
Originally Posted by pete53
any mention about Bob Hansen down there ?

No. Who is that?
Brutal town hall as Knopp faces angry voters

AND SOME PRO-KNOPP DEMOCRATS WHO SHOWED UP TO SUPPORT HIM

Rep. Gary Knopp left Juneau on Wednesday to fly back to his Kenai district for the purpose of explaining to constituents why he broke away from the Republican majority in December, and why he thinks he made the right decision.

He was greeted with skepticism, some shouting, and a few supportive Democrats like former House member Mike Navarre, who appreciated his new alliance with the bipartisan coalition, which Knopp says gives Democrats in the House 50 percent of the power.

Mostly, the reaction to Knopp was one of profound disapproval.

Knopp started his public events with a talk show on Thursday morning, where callers were 8-to-1 against his recent decisions. On Friday morning, he was the featured speaker at the Kenai/Soldotna Chamber of Commerce and it was a polite crowd, with mainly softball questions.

Friday night, with a police officer present, he faced a crowd of about 60 at a town hall meeting. Most were angry and called out loudly that he had deceived them and that they felt he wasn’t representing them.

Before the meeting, about 10 people stood at the intersection of Tern and Sterling Highway, holding signs calling on Knopp to resign.

The town hall began with a display of anger toward him.

“He broke his trust with the public,” one man said loudly.

“Who’s side are you on?” asked one woman of Knopp.

Knopp said:

He was there to explain what he did (leave the Republican caucus) and why he did it. Key points he made were:

He didn’t think a caucus of 21 Republicans was viable. “The 21 members had no chance of success.”
On the Republican side, he said the Fairbanks, Mat-Su, Anchorage, and Kenai Republican caucuses were too far apart on the issues to have one binding caucus, one where they would vote together on the budget. The Democrat-majority caucus that he has joined is a binding caucus.
He admitted he had tricked his fellow Republicans when he switched his vote at the last minute after agreeing to vote for Rep. Dave Talerico, but he referred to it as a “sleight of hand” rather than an outright dishonesty when he said he would vote for the Republican nominee, and then decided that he should be that nominee.
What he did had nothing to do with the governor’s budget, he said. “Those are completely separate issues.”
There are too many freshmen in the House Republicans who don’t have any experience and the Republicans are a “very green, weak group of people, very fractured in our beliefs and our policy decisions.”
“My fear, when we started talking about this was we were going to get down to Juneau as an organization and simply implode and completely fall apart way late in the session.”
He believes that as many as four more House Republicans will join the bipartisan coalition with him and the other five who went over (Gabrielle LeDoux and Louise Stutes were already over).
During the question and answer part of the town hall, several episodes of shouting and interrupting broke out, including people from the Mat-Su Valley, who had driven 200 miles to attend the meeting.

In addition to supporter Mike Navarre, who was commissioner of Commerce for former Gov. Bill Walker, a handful of Democrat supporters voiced their appreciation for Knopp’s decision to join the Democrats.

(Were you at the town hall? Add your comments and impressions in the comment section below.)

http://mustreadalaska.com/brutal-town-hall-knopp-faces-angry-voters/
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Gary Knopp - 02/17/19
So instead of leading and mentoring the new legislators the POS decides to implode them early in the session rather than trying to do some good.

He is not good enough for shooting... heavy on the air should be the smell of recall...
Oh and amazingly, Mike Navarre supports him... yeah...
Yup. Demo Navarre that was in Walkers admin.
It got quite hot at times. Almost turned into an abortion meeting.

Asked if he would resign or wait for a recall, he had a smug looking half grin and said he’d wait for a recall.
The petitions are to be available Monday.

At a minimum, doubt he will be re-elected. Recalls are difficult.

Your pal goofy gabby needs to go too. I don’t know anything about Stutes.
It got quite hot at times. Almost turned into an abortion meeting.

Asked if he would resign or wait for a recall, he had a smug looking half grin and said he’d wait for a recall.
The petitions are to be available Monday.

At a minimum, doubt he will be re-elected. Recalls are difficult.

Your pal goofy gabby needs to go too. I don’t know anything about Stutes.

Stutes makes the rest look really sharp...
Kodiak politics are dominated by fishing and she owns one of the underachieving bars...
We do have some winners.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Gary Knopp - 02/18/19
The dukes show had a fellow on who recorded it ....i got to see ..so i can improperly funnel my hate...
© 24hourcampfire