Home
Pro-tax side is saying it lost "this time." Cannot see any reason for a 5% tax by the city on just one item. 20k said yes and 22k said no with under 8k to count.

http://mustreadalaska.com/anchorage-elections-first-count-shows-alcohol-tax-losing/
Your mayor tried to shame the alcohol industry for winning.
I hate that bitch!
LOL
I’m sure after reading your posts for 10 years this tax would of cut into your budget real deep...
Originally Posted by WDH
I’m sure after reading your posts for 10 years this tax would of cut into your budget real deep...

All the posters from Anchorage.
Hey! It's the tag team of bitter idiots!

Take the pictures of sitka deer and 'bender down outa the outhouse. You know, the pics you keep with the beat off socks.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Take the pictures of sitka deer and 'bender down outa the outhouse. You know, the pics you keep with the beat off socks.

You must be from Anchorage.
Don't chase the maroon off. Art and I are flattered to have all that rent-free vacant space!

That reminds me. I need to go move horse shidt
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

No, but I’ve been there a few times. Have you?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Don't chase the maroon off. Art and I are flattered to have all that rent-free vacant space!

That reminds me. I need to go move horse shidt

So, the old anti fan gig eh? Where’d you pick this crew up? Take a wrong turn and got stuck in the Don Rickles wannabe cafe?
They are probably each other's sock puppets... The AOD idiot from WY is still pissed off because he has no clue about the basics of moose (or other deer for that matter) antler growth and gets all "butt hurt stalker" when the simplest facts are presented. Clydesdale has all the butthurt earmarks of an AOD idiot, too.
Well, you could have picked better fans you know. Just sayin'
Hard to pick your stalkers... and it is tough when an old fat man horns up the girls this much.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
They are probably each other's sock puppets... The AOD idiot from WY is still pissed off because he has no clue about the basics of moose (or other deer for that matter) antler growth and gets all "butt hurt stalker" when the simplest facts are presented. Clydesdale has all the butthurt earmarks of an AOD idiot, too.

You’re drunk. Go to bed.
Hard to pick your stalkers... and it is tough when an old fat man horns up the girls this much.

There is that.

Hopefully the membership dues for the anti fan club are affordable.
They could sure use the rent from you living in their heads.
You gotta love it when DSMF'ers come in this forum and try to act like they are Alaskans. From reading their posts, it looks like they could be from Kalifornia.

Now you are stalking me. Not interested.

The booze is taking its toll.

I’m a 11 year old sock puppet, fresh out of jail, from California, Wyoming, and AOD.

Can’t fool you drunk trailer park bad asses.

The booze is taking its toll.

I’m a 11 year old sock puppet, fresh out of jail, from California, Wyoming, and AOD.

Can’t fool you drunk trailer park bad asses.

[Linked Image]
Looks like the image is incomplete?

Hah, so replying to you is stalking? What a maroon! You’re desperate and alone and you take it out on others. Congratulations?

Hah, so replying to you is stalking? What a maroon! You’re desperate and alone and you take it out on others. Congratulations?

I’m not alone I have all my friends here. And all my friends I’ve met in jail, California, Wyoming and AOD. And now I have a stalker. I’m blessed.
Ok FishinHank, that was rather funny...and accurate. Well played sir😀
Good there should not be a tax on alcohol.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Good there should not be a tax on alcohol.

Not a question of right or wrong, we already pay more than either 43 or 49 other states depending on how you count it. Problem is giving the city the right to tax us at 5% for liquor only for the homeless problem and other less specified uses. If the services are needed, who is paying them now? Is it another entitlement program?

Costs to implement the new tax will eat up the income and they will be back for more soon. The city has a bad problem spending money they do not have. Giving them more money is probably not going to curb their appetite.
Just like this place, it failed. But just like this place it will keep trying. Sorry thing is, eventually it will succeed, unlike this place and you butt bandits.
Just like this place, it failed. But just like this place it will keep trying. Sorry thing is, eventually it will succeed, unlike this place and you butt bandits.

Well, YOU are here.

We can tell which end of the Clydesdale you are.
Originally Posted by las

Well, YOU are here.

We can tell which end of the Clydesdale you are.

It’s like watching a train wreck.
© 24hourcampfire