Home
Posted By: kaboku68 What the Fu? - 11/15/19
So I am leading a group of students at the Lead-on conference in Anchorage and I go to Walmart for supplies and they don't have plastic bags. What is wrong here?

My heart goes out to my Anchorage Brethen. Make 'em stop the madness.
Posted By: 79S Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
Yep the very left ok super left leaning anchorage assemble passed it and went into effect couple months ago. Chris Constance was the one that pushed it, as he said "our backwood cousins in the valley got it right, so should we" so now you are seeing the results of that. In Wasilla they don't charge .10 cents for paper sacks.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
There's plenty of em laying along the roadways, just keep your eyes open.
Posted By: ironbender Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
Originally Posted by kaboku68
So I am leading a group of students at the Lead-on conference in Anchorage and I go to Walmart for supplies and they don't have plastic bags. What is wrong here?

My heart goes out to my Anchorage Brethen. Make 'em stop the madness.

Doncha feel better by not being part of the “problem”?
Originally Posted by 79S
Yep the very left ok super left leaning anchorage assemble passed it and went into effect couple months ago. Chris Constance was the one that pushed it, as he said "our backwood cousins in the valley got it right, so should we" so now you are seeing the results of that. In Wasilla they don't charge .10 cents for paper sacks.

Back woods cousins? Really? LOL.

Channeling little Ben!
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 79S

Channeling little Ben!

Oh yeah I was like wth man.. even art looks down on us valley folks..
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Channeling little Ben!

Oh yeah I was like wth man.. even art looks down on us valley folks..

That is only because I am tall...

Well, partly...
wink
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
I went to the Eddie Bauer Store tonight and bought a softshell jacket on clearance for $35 its regular price was 99.99. The store clerk said he was too lazy to charge me for the shopping bag and gave it to me free. I don't think that that bag law will last very long. I still think it was some numb nuts who made up that legislation. Who ever it was needs to move back to California. Strange wildlife roaming around on a Friday night while the Fairbanks kids were talking to the Kenai and the Ketchikan kids. There was a kinda weird looking feller in a Jesus outfit that took a dump in the middle of 5th Avenue mall. He didn't drop his drawers just let the turd roll out of his tunic while he was walking down the mall. The place was pretty empty. I think Amazon will have it killed off by the next time I come through.
Posted By: WDH Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
I sat in on a meeting about tearing down the multistory parking lot and sky bridge for the 5th ave mall. Traffic is way down....

I thought Eddie Bauer was where hipsters shopped. Did you buy some thick black framed glasses too?
Originally Posted by WDH
I sat in on a meeting about tearing down the multistory parking lot and sky bridge for the 5th ave mall. Traffic is way down....

I thought Eddie Bauer was where hipsters shopped. Did you buy some thick black framed glasses too?

The question is why were you dressed up like Jesus and dropping turds in the mall? Ph ucking Aksagebrush
LOL
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

The question is why were you dressed up like Jesus and dropping turds in the mall? Ph ucking Aksagebrush

LOL!
In before art. Cool.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: What the Fu? - 11/16/19
Comes into effect here in NY in all stores not just WM, I think January 1st
In before art. Cool.

I had left it up for a while... I usually refuse to acknowledge anything to do with the moron... but that was worthy!
👍😆
Posted By: WDH Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

I would chit on the slings your wife makes but they’re not worth [bleep] on.
Posted By: 79S Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

I would chit on the slings your wife makes but they’re not worth [bleep] on.

Well now you are being a internet bully.. and a retard.. oh stop dressing up like Jesus and chitting in the mall
Posted By: Scott_Thornley Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH

Seeing as it's after midnight - this gets my nomination for POTD on 11/16.
Posted By: VernAK Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
If'n you Anchorage heathens would pay a bit more taxes, the City could put potties out in the homeless camps for Jesus and his disciples
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by VernAK
If'n you Anchorage heathens would pay a bit more taxes, the City could put potties out in the homeless camps for Jesus and his disciples

You didn’t ...
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: What the Fu? - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by VernAK

I’d happily pay more if we could get them a ticket to Jerusalem ...
© 24hourcampfire