Home
Posted By: watch4bear Anchorage can breath easy - 03/27/20
While Mayor Ethan Berkowitz was advising citizens about tax relief, stay-home orders, and economic recovery efforts underway in Anchorage, he had a word for criminals in Anchorage

“I would encourage the criminal element in Anchorage to do their civic duty, and abstain from criminal behavior for the duration of the COVID crisis,” Berkowitz said.
He continued, telling criminals that by taking time off from criminal work, they might find out that “there’s a better way.”

https://mustreadalaska.com/mayor-ethan-tells-criminals-to-abstain-from-crime
Right up there with Baltimore’s mayor. JFC.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 03/28/20
I say the citizens do their civic duty and ventilate the criminals.
Posted By: waterrat Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 03/28/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn

This would be the time to do it!!
Lol.... so once this is passed...u can get rite back to rape'in an stuff ....just like the good old dayz !
Cincinnati posted a list of crimes they would no longer send units to. I hope they like people defending themselves.
Wow.

Cincinnati police announced Monday that these calls will be referred for online or phone reporting:

Assault reports where there is no medical attention necessary and suspect is no longer present
Breaking and entering reports where there are no suspect(s) or possibility of property recovery
Criminal damaging reports
Dog bites
Lost property
Lost or stolen license plates
Menacing reports, unless a suspect is expected, threatens to return or is part of the elements of domestic violence
Phone harassment
Property damage
These calls will be referred for phone reporting:

Found property, which can be dropped off at a district lobby if necessary
Theft reports for both misdemeanor and felony theft where there is no possibility of “immediate apprehension or property recovery” and the value stolen is less than $5,000. This does not include reports of stolen firearms
Posted By: ERK Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 03/28/20
Tell these dumb ass politicians to save some money then purchase a good used brain. I knew all these laws were unnecessary when all you have to do is ask them to quit being criminals. Those people make my brain hurt. Ed k
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 04/07/20

That`s what I was thinking, he`s just trying to save money on body bags.
People certainly have a right to protect themselves. Ethan is an idiot as usual, thinking he can ask the criminals to be nice. Maybe he should let a couple of them use rooms in his house, because he has a way with them. They may have a way with his wife too.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 04/07/20
Ethan clearly is out of touch with the common man.
Originally Posted by AKduck
Ethan clearly is out of touch with the common man.

Fixed it...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by AKduck
LITTLE Ethan clearly is out of touch with the common man.

Fixed it...

Again. wink
That should tell you everything you need to know about the people that voted for this clown show. Anchorage needs a good purge.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 04/07/20
covid is here.. there are possibilities.... and the ones that vote that way are stupid to start with....
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 04/10/20
Originally Posted by SCRUBS

Who needs body bags? Ravens and magpies need to eat too and examples must be made.
Originally Posted by SCRUBS

Who needs body bags? Ravens and magpies need to eat too and examples must be made.

No, no! Hate on covids, not corvids!
19 is a good size flock of corvids.
Posted By: las Re: Anchorage can breath easy - 04/10/20
If we were doing it right our buzzards would be bigger!
© 24hourcampfire