Home
Posted By: atvalaska Lock down coming? - 03/28/20
I got my walking/ driving papers middle of last week ! While u peasants are whole up I will be having the run of the mill ! Lol...... then last nite the wife bumps in to some of the town's bigger contractors, they tell her that they got word that things may be getting locked down come next week......we took that with a grain of sand ....WELL today she headed to work brite an early , got to clock in at seven. FREDS OPENS at 6am ...the parking lot is FULL ! ...those of u been in Fred's west when the lots full.......u know its mayhem!
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Lock down coming? - 03/28/20
I'm an essential employee, business as usual.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Lock down coming? - 03/29/20
Yup...here it comes ...5 cases of beer an 2 monster bottles of vodka from Poland and a case of BM mix...bring it on ....I got a bunch of FD foods stored ..thanks to O'bummer..! Winter can get the f out tho...enough is enough..
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Lock down coming? - 03/29/20
Dont worry, a lock down wont mean much. Here in MI we have been on lock down for almost a week and I'm considered essential and driving into work isn't any different than any other day. Even cabelas was still open.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: Lock down coming? - 03/29/20
Yes, I work for a gas company IN. we are on stay in place order, food ,med's, only. But us gas guy's come to work. Turning on gas and water to people who have not paid a bill in a while. Who do you think will pay for that? The company did give us mask and gloves but get that gas and water on.

Thanks for reading.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Lock down coming? - 03/29/20
yes and gun shops are essential too ,governor of Illinois has said that to the media.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Lock down coming? - 03/29/20
No one has locked my door. Still going and coming at will.
© 24hourcampfire